California Son Instrumentals

Was wondering if a kind soul has a means of doing this? Thank You to the kind provider
If you mean as in an official set of tracks minus the vocal like LIHS - I'd guess there probably won't be any due to the minefield of licencing a cover version and the headaches it may cause.
The instrumentals are usually meant to be for media/TV use and not for public consumption, but as they are already other people's songs (and I'm happy to be wrong), Morrissey instrumental versions may not even exist/leak.
Regards,
FWD.

If you mean as in an official set of tracks minus the vocal like LIHS - I'd guess there probably won't be any due to the minefield of licencing a cover version and the headaches it may cause.
The instrumentals are usually meant to be for media/TV use and not for public consumption, but as they are already other people's songs (and I'm happy to be wrong), Morrissey instrumental versions may not even exist/leak.
Regards,
FWD.

thanks for clarifying hopefully it'll surface in future currently have been enjoying Suffer the Little Children would love to have as instrumental

Back
Top Bottom