"California Son" pre-orders and bundles at Mporium UK and US (May 24, 2019 release)

Mporium pre-orders up
https://uk.mporium.org/collections/california-son
https://us.mporium.org/collections/frontpage

46356_slide-1-image.jpg

46355_california_son_bundle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hell of a wait

Also properly listed on Amazon now.

Quite a long wait though... Plus if this rumoured studio album is actually going to happen, this surely means that that will be EVEN further away...

I quite like the 'Cillit Bang Jesus' effect but the typography is awful. No professional designer worth their stripes would use a font colour that couldn't be read against the background.
As a graphic Designer I absolutely agree with you. The cover in my personal opinion is not my favorite, it's in the basement for me. That being said I will not judge a book by it's cover.

Even though it's not being released in March, I hope it's worth the wait. And I'm just happy that it's not on clear vinyl. Now, let's hope Mporium doesn't lose my order like they did with Low In High School (Deluxe Edition)

All of the California Son items are more expensive on M-you'll be poor-ium than on Amazon.co.uk. Screw that, they'd wanna be signed for that price. £22 for a single vinyl album? Two weeks later it will be £12 on Amazon. I assume it won't include download codes?

Going to order now,least no one can moan about the lyrics.will there be a video as well of ITS OVER.

All of the California Son items are more expensive on M-you'll be poor-ium than on Amazon.co.uk. Screw that, they'd wanna be signed for that price. £22 for a single vinyl album? Two weeks later it will be £12 on Amazon. I assume it won't include download codes?

Pre-order on Amazon and if the price goes down after you pre-order it, you pay the lower price. So probably worth ordering now off Amazon.

I expect this LP to not sell in any major numbers, after the shameless fan abuse of the number of variants of the LIHS LP I think people are sick of being asked (yes the he asked us let's face it) to buy 18 versions of the same music. I'll pass, send a message.

They're selling the test pressings fot 100 sterling on Mporium. You'd want to be an avid collection really. I just buy them to play them!

Name one other artist who has ever released new music with a 10 year old photo of himself/herself as part of the artwork? This is so odd. I cannot think of one other example. The new release is supposed to capture current time and place.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom