"California Son" review in Advertiser.ie

Album review: Morrissey - California Son - Advertiser.ie
by Kernan Andrews

Excerpt:
SUPPORTING BREXIT and UKIP, and making sympathetic comments about far-right figures have left Morrissey fans disgusted, in despair, and in denial - often, with long term fans like myself, feeling all three at once.

So is including two 1960s protest songs on his new covers album about making amends or an act of cynical irony?....

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip on shoulder, anyone? You shouldn't internalise in public it's incredibly telling.

The basis of your reponse is that unrecognisable is what you personally deem it to be. How very Trump/Farage of you. It would seem that as there was no specific understanding of the term used that any analysis of findings proves as meaningless as your statement. You claim 'unrecognisable' to be true and support this with waffle about any European over a certain age - could you be more vague?

I think if you read what I wrote you'll find that I never did state " .. all working class people are lazy". I don't think it so I never said it. The fact that you believe me to be middle-class is laughable. How you came to this conclusion is anyone's guess?

You can keep on guessing about me. You've been resolutely wrong thus far. I can't help but wonder why you and those of your ilk feel the constant need to squawk about the imminent demise of the white race and western society. What's so great about being white? Have you no joy in your life?
The demise of the white race is an engineered plan - and in Britain it is evident. White people put up too much resistance against globalism: they ask too many questions, whereas other ethnicities are easier to control and are more suited to the future 'one-market, one culture' world. Migrants are naive and grateful to be here - they don't rock the boat - they just work and consume and breed. Ideal serfs for global capitalism. Liberals are the establishment cheerleaders helping to push this plan to its conclusion, though they are usually too dim to realise this.

Look at rap music, mainstream pop music and current youth culture in general. It is a celebration of absolute stupidity. This is the global culture of the future. Europe for example has a diverse range of cultures. With the EU they want to blend Europe into one mass where all the various localised cultures and tastes and lifestyles will disappear. This is great for business. It means they can sell us all the same trash and commodities as we have only one taste now. First Europe then eventually the world. One mass consumer culture.

Globalisation has nothing to do with altruism or improving and bettering mankind. It is all about business and money. But liberals are so woolly minded they fall for the lies about kindness all the time. We must help regugess! they cry - when in reality all they are doing is bringing into Europe more economic migrants to outnumber white people and drown their culture and way of life. In other words liberals are the establishment's gullible little helpers.

I'm proud to be white. I love being white. I love my heritage and my country. That is taboo now. Why? Because the Western media (run by globalists) says so. Nationalism and pride in oneself was encouraged for years, but now we're supposed to be global citizens - all because the 1% moneymen can get richer this way. If I was black I'd be proud of that too, but that wouldn't be a problem. No taboo at all. Which proves my point.

Last edited:
The demise of the white race is an engineered plan - and in Britain it is evident. White people put up too much resistance against globalism: they ask too many questions, whereas other ethnicities are easier to control and are more suited to the future 'one-market, one culture' world. Migrants are naive and grateful to be here - they don't rock the boat - they just work and consume and breed. Ideal serfs for global capitalism. Liberals are the establishment cheerleaders helping to push this plan to its conclusion, though they are usually too dim to realise this.

Look at rap music, mainstream pop music and current youth culture in general. It is a celebration of absolute stupidity. This is the global culture of the future. Europe for example has a diverse range of cultures. With the EU they want to blend Europe into one mass where all the various localised cultures and tastes and lifestyles will disappear. This is great for business. It means they can sell us all the same trash and commodities as we have only one taste now. First Europe then eventually the world. One mass consumer culture.

Globalisation has nothing to do with altruism or improving and bettering mankind. It is all about business and money. But liberals are so woolly minded they fall for the lies about kindness all the time. We must help regugess! they cry - when in reality all they are doing is bringing into Europe more economic migrants to outnumber white people and drown their culture and way of life. In other words liberals are the establishment's gullible little helpers.

I'm proud to be white. I love being white. I love my heritage and my country. That is taboo now. Why? Because the Western media (run by globalists) says so. Nationalism and pride in oneself was encouraged for years, but now we're supposed to be global citizens - all because the 1% moneymen can get richer this way. If I was black I'd be proud of that too, but that wouldn't be a problem. No taboo at all. Which proves my point.

This has nothing to do with anything but it amuses me.
1my5xc.jpg

Yes your time is just about up. Goodbye.

A terrible ramble that concludes by proving the author's point. Well done her.
Someone that syphons her 'informed' opinion from a website that actively blocks transparency - always a sure sign of trustworthiness.

A monster in monster clothing.

Yes your time is just about up. Goodbye.

Unfortunately, the hate peddler will be in here typing away for years to come. C'mon, read her posts. She has nothing else going on in her life. Her naive attempt at psuedo-intellectual discourse is infantile and ultimately sad. How is it possible to hate this much?

Liberals encouraging their own downfall...
View attachment 50335

Sad little Fake Fountain. Always here doling out hate. Look! People of ethnicity and a white woman. The only conclusion to be drawn is rape? A vile post from a vile individual who has cast ethnic men as rapists and white women as victims, again. I wonder why anyone would even bother to look for such images. Oh, that's right it's what lonely racists do on another Friday night in.

I presume from the attachment you're talking about the 6 counties as being Ireland.
Coming from the Republic to that part of the island is not necessarily a friendly experience either. They can identify a Catholic from 50 paces and I steer well clear of any street or town with a union jack. Irish definately not welcome. A bit like London up to the mid 90s but far more dangerous.
Of course Game of Thrones has brought us all closer together now:rolleyes:
it was Donegal,maybe I just caught people having a bad day.

Tags
california son info california son review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom