"California Son" still in the top 100 UK Official Albums Chart (#88, week 4)

4th week and still in the top 100 at 88. While the second greatest Manchester band after the Smith's, Joy Division break into the top five with their debut album Unknown Pleasures after 40 years!
Screenshot_20190621-194611_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190621-194542_Chrome.jpg

All you’re doing there is justifying why its his worst selling album to date. And I agree with you, that’s partly the reason. There has to be a best and there has to be a worst, I don’t know why you’re in denial about that.
I’m not at all. I just cannot see how you would want to compare a covers album to a normal studio recording and not to, say, another rarities album.

And Madonna also has her worst selling album of her career, and that is a REAL new studio album. I guess her fans also feel ‘betrayed’ :lbf:

I’m not at all. I just cannot see how you would want to compare a covers album to a normal studio recording and not to, say, another rarities album.

And Madonna also has her worst selling album of her career, and that is a REAL new studio album. I guess her fans also feel ‘betrayed’ :lbf:

I’ve already said many times it does not belong along side his other 11 albums, but you douche bags said I was wrong and insisted it does. Now all of sudden it’s undersold it no longer classifies as studio album? Make your mind up.

I’ve already said many times it does not belong along side his other 11 albums, but you douche bags said I was wrong and insisted it does. Now all of sudden it’s undersold it no longer classifies as studio album? Make your mind up.

Please see page 1.

You fibbing f***er!

Just take a look at this:

Studio Albums:

Viva Hate - 1
Kill Uncle - 8
Your Arsenal - 4
Vauxhall and I - 1
Southpaw Grammar - 4
Maladjusted - 8
You Are The Quarry - 2
Ringleader of the Tormentors - 1
Years of Refusal - 3
World Peace is None of Your Business - 2
Low in High School - 5
California Son - 4

A-f***ing-mazing!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey_discography

Which ones sold less than 8k in the first week?

Swords at least.
Don’t know the other’s sales figures.
But as anyone is selling less than 10, 20 or 30 years ago it is not fair to compare.

Swords wasn’t on that list lolllllll :lbf: I cracked up when I seen Swords as your answer pahahahaha. Talk about clutching at straws

Which ones sold less than 8k in the first week?

You’ve got more chance of getting blood out of a stone that getting the likes of Thewlis to answer a question like that. Gotta’ admire his ability to bob n’ weave out of any answer that could potentially cast Morrissey in a negative light. But the answer is NONE guys, none of morrisseys previous 11 albums have had weaker first week sales than California Son.

You’ve got more chance of getting blood out of a stone that getting the likes of Thewlis to answer a question like that. Gotta’ admire his ability to bob n’ weave out of any answer that could potentially cast Morrissey in a negative light. But the answer is NONE guys, none of morrisseys previous 11 albums have had weaker first week sales than California Son.
I just did answer the question. Can you read?

And no, it is NOT a regular studio album of new Moz-material. You are clutching at straws here.

Going to be interesting to see what he does regarding the US tour, in some of the venues less than 20% of tickets have been sold. The promoters must have thought the album would be a big seller and lead to him filling those outdoor shows? But hey as long as people view the New York shows on you tube, all must be well!

Not here to defend Madonna, but let’s be honest here, any of her albums will outsell Morrissey. No comparison. She will still sell at least one million copies of her album. Morrissey will do 50,000 worldwide, if lucky.

Not here to defend Madonna, but let’s be honest here, any of her albums will outsell Morrissey. No comparison. She will still sell at least one million copies of her album. Morrissey will do 50,000 worldwide, if lucky.
Yes, Madonna has always outsold Moz and does now. Quel surprise. But she only sells a fraction of what she used to sell. As does anyone.

Where can you see how many tickets have been sold to every US show??

Click on the tour tab and then tickets for a date, buy tickets and zoom in to see seats available. Reckon Camden (below)
is at risk of a downgrade or cancellation along with a couple of others. The last 2 dates on the Canadian tour might be at risk as well.

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 20.04.42.png

Look, I think it's fine that Madonna managed to convert hollow narcissism into millions of dollars. THAT is impressive. But the woman is no intellectual. She can barely articulate why she's so resentful of the patriarchal ageism that is eating away her mind. No red string on the wrist or a visit with the Rabbi gonna help this one.

I just did answer the question. Can you read?

And no, it is NOT a regular studio album of new Moz-material. You are clutching at straws here.

Not even straws. Pubes. Oddboy is clutching at pubes. Old, grey, twisted pubes.

Click on the tour tab and then tickets for a date, buy tickets and zoom in to see seats available. Reckon Camden (below)
is at risk of a downgrade or cancellation along with a couple of others. The last 2 dates on the Canadian tour might be at risk as well.

View attachment 50493
With almost 3 months to go and at $75 a ticket most of those dates seem to be selling pretty well in my eyes. So again that is a matter of perspective.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom