"California Son" still in the top 100 UK Official Albums Chart (#88, week 4)

4th week and still in the top 100 at 88. While the second greatest Manchester band after the Smith's, Joy Division break into the top five with their debut album Unknown Pleasures after 40 years!
Screenshot_20190621-194611_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190621-194542_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 50496

Personally, I think California Son is f***ing great. I listen to it, like it and sing along with it. What more may one ask?

Is that a real chocolate bar? I've watched that video tonight for two hours and forty six minutes. It doesn't f***ing melt! Why would Morrissey film himself licking a fake chocolate for over two hours and forty five minutes? I don't get it. If it is a joke, it ain't funny.

Almost every new album released by a legacy artist is their worst selling these days, and has been since the internet destroyed music retail. Most people don't buy music these days, they steal it. And if they buy it, they don't buy albums, but individual tracks.
Or stream it for a pittance.

Still a pretty good result for a covers album of fairly obscure songs.

I can't wait for the shows in the fall even thought I really can't stand Interpols music. It's the kind of dirge that gives me a headache. However that Paul Banks is a nice boy.

TPR gonna glide in at 915 and glide right out at 10:35.

Can't wait for the MOZQUITOS of Meriwether Post Pavillion to bit my ASS CHEEKS right through the fine linen of whatever nice garment I'll be wearing.

Smell you all there.

Joy Division are not 'second only to The Smiths'. They were an ace band with two amazing records and lyrics that far exceed any other lyricist around today. They have hidden depths that continue to delight with each passing year.

Free speech

Lewis who?
This years flavour.
If he has half of morrissey s career span and influence he'll be doing well.

Hell yeah, son!

If he can drop to 88, just below the re-entry of Bon Jovi's 1990 Greatest Hits album, after 4 weeks and squeak into the Polish Top-5, he'll be ALL SET!

Mporium needs to start selling clown costumes.

Make no bones. If Bon Jovi can re-enter the Top-100 after 30 years, so can Morrissey. Look for CS to climb back into the Top-50 next week.

People are running out in drove to buy it. 3 out of 5 Polish people in line at my local Walmart said they were there to buy the covers album. Only 2 in 5 were there for Bon Jovi. Things are looking very, very good. :)

Wrong.
"California Son" is beautiful album from great artist at his creative peak.
Also, what a VOICE during all LP!
Pretty clear sign that you need some serious ear-candeling, li'l shooter. ...or you're just one of those who're on the pre-sale call for Pat Boone and Morrissey's upcoming Vegas stretch.

I heard clown-suits are on sale at Mporium for the next 15 minutes. Don't waste all your time talking rubbish on here - you NEED that shit!

Pretty clear sign that you need some serious ear-candeling, li'l shooter. ...or you're just one of those who're on the pre-sale call for Pat Boone and Morrissey's upcoming Vegas stretch.

I heard clown-suits are on sale at Mporium for the next 15 minutes. Don't waste all your time talking rubbish on here - you NEED that shit!

:rolleyes:

i see i was able to shame you off those pizza pops. nobody knew what they were till started gobbling them down.o_O
finally quit eating infant food.:lbf:

pizza pops is the food the commie cucks gobble down- one after the other, bag after bag. :straightface:
fill their mouths with them, they make them in the convenient store microwave.:straightface:
along with the 'ramen' a cheap watery soup.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom