California Son test pressings

100 CALIFORNIA SON Test Pressings Have Just Been Made Available To PRE-ORDER From The MPORIUM Store.
Limit 1 Per Customer

100 CALIFORNIA SON Test Pressings Have Just Been Made Available To PRE-ORDER From The MPORIUM Store.
Limit 1 Per Customer

Anyone reading that is thinking there’s only 100, and that’s the impression Mporium wanted to give, it was a f***in ruse to make people panic buy them. Then when they sold out, hit us with another 100 on the US site. Why not list them both at the same time?

The advertising machine is devious,

100 CALIFORNIA SON test pressings have just been made available to PRE ORDER from the MPORIUM Store.

and sometimes we just fill in the gaps, there's no mention of ltd edition, or any indication of final numbers, just we're releasing 100 now.

The advertising machine is devious,

100 CALIFORNIA SON test pressings have just been made available to PRE ORDER from the MPORIUM Store.

and sometimes we just fill in the gaps, there's no mention of ltd edition, or any indication of final numbers, just we're releasing 100 now.

Says limited edition quite clearly. How is anyone even disputing what I said, it’s clear as day this email is duping people into thinking there’s only gonna be 100 copies. Like I said, why not list the 100 on the US site at the same time?
“200 white labels available”, doesn’t quite have the same must buy urgency ring to it, does it.

205770F0-7A46-42E7-8F54-5ACF668A6C8D.jpeg

In an attempt to be positive about these test pressing:

Surely the US test pressing would have a different matrix number than it's UK counterpart? Therefore there is 100 UK versions and 100 US versions. If this is the case then those of us who paid £100 for the UK version wouldn't feel cheated?

In an attempt to be positive about these test pressing:

Surely the US test pressing would have a different matrix number than it's UK counterpart? Therefore there is 100 UK versions and 100 US versions. If this is the case then those of us who paid £100 for the UK version wouldn't feel cheated?
This was my thought as well. Perhaps not AS cheated...

Test pressings never were official releases up to recently... Might be a way to cash in on poor sales of a future release....

Back
Top Bottom