"California Son": 'Ultimate M Box' details - Morrissey Official FB (9 May, 2019)

Link resolves to:

"THIS BUNDLE IS AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY.
UK/EUROPE STOCK WILL BECOME AVAILABLE SOON.

Bundle includes the following items:
  • Exclusive California Son Limited Edition Record Player
  • Exclusive California Son Celebratory Pin
  • California Son Album Vinyl
  • Wedding Bell Blues 7'' Vinyl
  • Exclusive Special Edition T-Shirt
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP MAY 29TH, 2019"

https://morrissey-california-son-ul...cts/morrissey-california-son-ultimate-box-set

$200 US only - Europe to follow.

Custom record player!?

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i'll wait the Lunch box Collectors edition might be a little cheaper.

Interesting he's sourced this Stateside first given the established pattern.
Anyone familiar with 'myshopify.com'?
I don't want to be around here if it's a bunch of dodgy Delboys supplying something made in a sweatshop that electrocutes a fan...
Does anyone know if SER has recently completed a home electronics course :)
Sleep, please take me.
FWD.

Believe it's a £30 record player - mine was £17. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you don't like it, don't buy it..

What’s that song ABBA once sung... oh yeah... money money money.

what a load of old shit, who designed this garbage merch? Imagine having to look at Morrisseys 10 year old photoshopped racist mug whenever you play a record.

it will sell, very well, in fact...well, it's right here under your nose and just can't see it can you?

So...I just tried to order this using PayPal. When it got to the point of processing the order it kicked back saying that there was a problem with my payment method. Immediately after I saw this message I got Fraud texts warnings from what claimed to be PayPal. Did anyone else that tried to order this have this problem? I would like to have it but that freaked me out a bit.

This kind of release is not uncommon these days. For example, the Traveller's Edition of Paul McCartney's Egypt Station.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom