Cambridge meet up

cheers viva tom, always grt fun driving wiv mozfish ( that right bex?) lol, if we dont get lost its no fun!!! xx

fingers crossed he's fit and well after yarmouth, sea air and all that!! xx

Is anyone driving North after the gig? I'm trying to get up the A1 before Sunday morning! Petrol money comes as standard. :)

Go easy on him Yarmouth. We need him fit and well for Cambridge tomorrow.

Am dreading a cancellation announcement tomorrow:(

Thank goodness, all my friends are able to travel to UK. :)

I'm going to Cambridge tomorrow because already booked day-return train tickets, but won't see the gig.

My first gig will be 22nd as originally planned.

Thank goodness, all my friends are able to travel to UK. :)

I'm going to Cambridge tomorrow because already booked day-return train tickets, but won't see the gig.

My first gig will be 22nd as originally planned.

why dont you see if you can get a cheap ticket? well may as well as your there!! xx

why dont you see if you can get a cheap ticket? well may as well as your there!! xx

I've spent £20 for train fare which I wasn't expected.
Last week one of my friends sent me an email that she's likely to be forced to give up travelling.
I can't afford £40 for a spare, besides last train to Kins's Cross takes 2 hours, better catch an earlier train.

Last edited:
Car Parking: You're looking for the Grand Arcade (formerly Lion Yard) car park, which is right next to the Corn Exchange - entrance is off Downing Street, which is one-way, so approach from the Trumpington Street end. Use CB2 3DT‎ if you have a satnav. Don't plan on a quick getaway afterwards, it gets very congested following a gig.

Pubs:
The Cow next door to the Corn Exchange is OK, but small and will be heaving. The Eagle about 100m the other way is much larger, and is possibly Cambridge's most famous pub. May be a better bet. There are a couple of bars inside the Corn Exchange - the main one in the foyer, and a tiny upstairs one which you can get to easily from inside the gig - use the doorway on the right as you look at the stage.

^^^^^^
thanks for info, dont care how long it takes to leave, just want to get there!!!! xx

anyone else think the show was absolutely amazing?
shame about that wanker who was heckling after Julia got a 'Happy Birthday' from Moz.

Oh & cheers Mozfish for being a darling all day & well done on getting to give Morrissey your Birthday present, getting a touch & a drum stick.

Glad everyone had a great time.

All my friends safely arrived in UK this afternoon.
I'm sure they also enjoyed the gig. :)

Re: new song?

omg cant sleep, best day of my life....sorry for the drama but IT WAS MENTAL!!!! first boz took my polecats single and we had a photo, then got to the barrier...eventually after 4 attempts moz took the Billy Fury single from me,i admit i cried, think he was pleased with it, and as if that wasn't enough for any girl, later he came over and was very lovely as me and my sis managed to touch fingertips with him(im not sure where i found the extra inches to reach him, but he was beckoning me to reach, SO I DID!!) OH MY GOD!! cried again( feeling rather emotional this week), and to end the evening, i caught a drum stick!!!!!!
hi to viva tom and friends, good company on a rather chilly afternoon. hope you had a grt time too. and hello to the girl from Main usa, first time, hope you had a grt time too. xxxxxxxxxxxxx thankyou moz + boz xxxxxxxxxx

I was at last night's gig, and have to say...best gig ever! I've been a fan for few years and now I've seen Moz live I want to go again and again!
Mozfish, sounds like you had the night of your life, you lucky thing! I wasn't brave enough to head down to the front but maybe next time...

A great night. Thought Boz was gonna flatten that heckler the way he stormed across the stage, and for one horrible moment I thought the whole group was gonna leave the stage.

A great few minutes of tension. Moz seemed fairly unaffected by the whole debacle, whereas Boz's adrenaline was definitely running rampant after it.

I have to agree with everyone that this was a truly superb gig. I was in the balcony and it looked incredibly lively downstairs. Moz was in good spirits and the sound was great; shame about the heckler and I felt sorry for Julia but Moz handled it really well. Cannot wait until the Troxy & Brixton.

Back
Top Bottom