Camden Billboard

Advertising the album launch and pop-up shop.

41291_Camden_2.jpg

41292_Camden_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blikey blood hell! Brittin really does look like Harry Potter's hometown. WTF is that Olivvander's? Is that a sombrero? Why do you people hate it when Mango sings Speedway and you wear sombreros? No wonder why Malibu Steve lives 800,000 miles away in L.A.

Last edited:
Slogan and axe axed.
Yes I thought the same...maybe they wanted it to be seen better from far away, and so they zoomed in instead?

Boz has his Vinyl shop in Camden,would be nice to buy it there, or the singles or a package with the album, and and a Tshirt, it's about time for a weekend London though cold weather a.t..m. and not feeling OK.

Great area Camden [yes I know there are places to avoid, but isn't that in every city?]

do you have a vacancy for a backscrubber....

Yes I thought the same...maybe they wanted it to be seen better from far away, and so they zoomed in instead?

Or maybe it's called CENSORSHIP. Camden Council will have told them some people might find that slogan offensive. Causing offence - the ultimate sin of the modern age...

Closing down sale...

A very well time was had by all. Morrissey will choose the song that inspire him most at the moment. There was a feeling of good time by all.

Or maybe it's called CENSORSHIP. Camden Council will have told them some people might find that slogan offensive. Causing offence - the ultimate sin of the modern age...
And that too. Also, this as well - don't upset the head of state o_O

It won't grab much attention looking like a vodaphone ad. :rolleyes:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

couldn't find Aztecs sombrero at the start but look closely.

If you look even more closely, you will see Where's Wally?
shyness are you having me on I cant find wally anywhere,maybe hes hiding in that big treehouse.aahhh found him.

wonder who cuts the grass in that building.

Advertising the album launch and pop-up shop.

41291_Camden_2.jpg

41292_Camden_1.jpg
Ah, the North South divide. So much for The Northern Powerhouse. Was hoping for a Pop Up Shop in Halifax, Bradford or Wakefield. No chance. It is sacrilege for a Northerner to forget their Northern roots. Was it something we said lad?
Pilgrimupnorth

If you look even more closely, you will see Where's Wally?

Why the question mark? Is that to denote that annoying tick every young person puts at the end of every sentence. As though every utterance is a question. You kids. The lost generation. Go read some Dickens or Hardy (no,not Tom).. Pilgrimupnorth

Why the question mark? Is that to denote that annoying tick every young person puts at the end of every sentence. As though every utterance is a question. You kids. The lost generation. Go read some Dickens or Hardy (no,not Tom).. Pilgrimupnorth

Thanks I'm flattered:blushing:

Even the advertisers think the combo of axe and protest sign is stupid.
For once in my life, I'm waiting for the reissue, where I'm sure he'll slap some picture from 1995 on the cover and call it a day.

If it's an electronic billboard why didn't they have a silly movement like they did in that expensive lyrics video?

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom