Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion (Sep. 9, 2019) post-show

Best bet in an assigned seat setting is just take note early on..

Yup, planning to get down there before Interpol I suppose. I've always had good luck though. Nothing like the rush when they send you back and then lights finally go down. Mad dash they can't stop. Fun times. From instagram photos it looks like the Ohio venus has a 50% chance of not having stage barriers. Some shows have them and some don't.

jim powers, again, thank you so much. morrissey sounds fantastic, band is playing superb. thanks to all of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

thank you, jim powers at youtube, great job!!

thats actually a cool tie he is wearing.

how can we ever adequately express our gratitude to you, jim powers?!?

just wanted to say a big "thank you" to jim powers, who provides and shares all these absolutely excellent videos on youtube!

it never feels like sunday with jim powers around!

unfortunately, the "i got devil" video is completely spoilt by this woman in the off who seems to be in labour or something... starts around 2:50, i mean, hello, wtf.
boewu46.gif

okay, i shut up now...

thank you, thank you, thanky you, so much, jim powers!
and to morrissey and the band, i bow down my head in heartfelt gratitude, (of course)!

Does anyone know the origin of the pre-show video where those detectives are talking about how they ‘have to take care of Morrissey’? It looked like it was from an old black and white tv show.

But this is nowhere close to the lowest turnout show I've been too, that would be the Borgata (yet again in Atlantic City) back in 2007. That show was in the Event Center and was half filled.

That was such a strange show. Literally held in a very large hotel conference/banquet space. With portable bleachers in the back, which hardly anyone sat on. Good show, though.

Last edited:
great show tonigh, folks, you all we be in for a treat. Morrissey in top form. venue was packed i would say
99 percent sold out. and a huge throng at the merch desk with enthusiasts buying stuff non stop. most items
were sold out.:cool:

Just curious, if it was 99% sold out, why were they giving away better seats to the people sat on the lawn?

Also if items are sold out, I guess it's not worth bringing money to any future shows??

Just curious, if it was 99% sold out, why were they giving away better seats to the people sat on the lawn?

Also if items are sold out, I guess it's not worth bringing money to any future shows??
Pretty sure eh original poster was talking out of his ass.

they werent giving away any tickets. giving away tickets.:crazy:
whoever posted that is talking out of his ass.

Does anyone know the origin of the pre-show video where those detectives are talking about how they ‘have to take care of Morrissey’? It looked like it was from an old black and white tv show.

Yes, it is from Episode 11 of the The Untouchables from 1959 called, You Can't Pick The Number: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Untouchables_(1959_TV_series)_episodes

In my next Following The Mozziah blog entry, I will be writing about all 16 of the pre-show videos, including the wonderful Tu Falta De Querer by Chilean singer, Mon Laferte: . This is what Morrissey Solo should be about, genuine Moz fans sharing information. Unfortunately, the haters who keep posting here, such as Uncle Twat, keep people away; including me the majority of the time. How wonderful it would be if the annoying negative c***s were banned. Don't forget to tune in to the next exciting episode of FTM:

Much love to the genuine Moz fans.
Much hate to the ex-fans.

Viva Morrissey!

Love

Rat

its Skinny troll insanity caused by Moz having HUGE CROWDS!:lbf:

the colored dots portend cancellation:crazy:
then the colored dots portend 100 peeps in attendance.:crazy:
then the colored dots portent cancellation right before the show then right after the interpol set.:lbf:
then when there is a huge crowd they were giving away tickets:crazy:

as if in Camden there are hundreds of people just walking around expecting and demanding
free tix.:lbf:

Skinny troll insanity.:lbf:

they cant deal with Moz killing it.:thumb:

Yes, it is from Episode 11 of the The Untouchables from 1959 called, You Can't Pick The Number: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Untouchables_(1959_TV_series)_episodes

In my next Following The Mozziah blog entry, I will be writing about all 16 of the pre-show videos, including the wonderful Tu Falta De Querer by Chilean singer, Mon Laferte: . This is what Morrissey Solo should be about, genuine Moz fans sharing information. Unfortunately, the haters who keep posting here, such as Uncle Twat, keep people away; including me the majority of the time. How wonderful it would be if the annoying negative c***s were banned. Don't forget to tune in to the next exciting episode of FTM:

Viva Morrissey!

Love

Rat

Oh great! I would love to get the name of the singer that I would say Greek? Italian? I'm not good with languages but it is a very strong vocal performance

Viva Morrissey!

Love

Rat

She is so f***ing hot.

it never feels like sunday with jim powers around!

unfortunately, the "i got devil" video is completely spoilt by this woman in the off who seems to be in labour or something... starts around 2:50, i mean, hello, wtf.
boewu46.gif

That woman wailing is beyond awful, spoiling it for everyone else.

That woman wailing is beyond awful, spoiling it for everyone else.
she also spoils the beginning of "sunday" when everybody just wants to enjoy a quiet and beautiful moment listening to gustavo mansur playing the piano.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom