Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion (Sep. 9, 2019) post-show

Solid show overall, with a great crowd. This crowd was the best of the first three in my opinion. They seemed really responsive, even to the covers and lesser known songs and Moz seemed genuinely appreciative. So much for the reports of terrible ticket sales for this show, it seemed pretty well filled, with empty seats only at the very, upper sides.

He really needs to drop Paris, it’s become the floodgate song where everyone goes to the restroom or grabs a drink. No one cares about this song. Actually, the city of Paris needs to stop making headlines, so the song can become irrelevant again. I doubt most people in attendance even know about the protests. Thankfully World Peace seems to be gone, I hope Munich Air Disaster will be next, it’s a flatline every time. Slip in something like Our Frank, Mute Witness, Nobody Loves Us or We’ll Let You Know in their places and this set would be killer. Anyway, I enjoyed the three east coast shows, the venues have worked surprisingly well so far.

Last edited:
Did they let the people on the lawns move to the unsold seats then?

Yes, some posters above said that they were offered unsold seats instead of the lawn. Which makes perfect sense, except for the people who paid more money for the same seats!

....when everybody just wants to enjoy a quiet and beautiful moment listening to gustavo mansur playing the piano.

This was my exact thought when I heard this in Queens on Saturday: "does Gustavo only know how to play this one bit on the piano?" :D But seriously, this bit of tinkling has been used as a lead-in to several songs over the past few years... Sunday, HSIN, Trouble Loves Me.

That was such a strange show. Literally held in a very large hotel conference/banquet space. With portable bleachers in the back, which hardly anyone sat on. Good show, though.

That show was incredible. I remember it very well. I think Moz even mention "Oh Atlantic City of all places, what am I doing here?" . I also remember the Borgata staff saying any stage invader will be arrested and thrown in jail. LOL

This was my exact thought when I heard this in Queens on Saturday: "does Gustavo only know how to play this one bit on the piano?" :D But seriously, this bit of tinkling has been used as a lead-in to several songs over the past few years... Sunday, HSIN, Trouble Loves Me.

It kind of reminds me of "In Your Lap".

she also spoils the beginning of "sunday" when everybody just wants to enjoy a quiet and beautiful moment listening to gustavo mansur playing the piano.

I'm wondering if that was same woman who was near us who for the entire show. She kept calling Morrissey "Daddy" and was dancing in the aisle (she was probably drunk - there were a ton of empty cans under her seat). She was not having the CS songs, after every one she yelled "Daddy I want to hear your music". It was a adventure being near her, I'll leave it at that.

Yes, it is from Episode 11 of the The Untouchables from 1959 called, You Can't Pick The Number: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Untouchables_(1959_TV_series)_episodes

In my next Following The Mozziah blog entry, I will be writing about all 16 of the pre-show videos, including the wonderful Tu Falta De Querer by Chilean singer, Mon Laferte: . This is what Morrissey Solo should be about, genuine Moz fans sharing information. Unfortunately, the haters who keep posting here, such as Uncle Twat, keep people away; including me the majority of the time. How wonderful it would be if the annoying negative c***s were banned. Don't forget to tune in to the next exciting episode of FTM:

Much love to the genuine Moz fans.
Much hate to the ex-fans.

Viva Morrissey!

Love

Rat

Was Mon Lafertesong part of the morrissey pre-show videos? Thet would be awesome, Mon Laferte is such a great singer.

I'm wondering if that was same woman who was near us who for the entire show. She kept calling Morrissey "Daddy" and was dancing in the aisle (she was probably drunk - there were a ton of empty cans under her seat). She was not having the CS songs, after every one she yelled "Daddy I want to hear your music". It was a adventure being near her, I'll leave it at that.

Well, at least she was enjoying herself, I suppose! :D

This lady sounds like she's a lot of fun to be with.

I will be writing about all 16 of the pre-show videos, including the wonderful Tu Falta De Querer by Chilean singer, Mon Laferte: . This is what Morrissey Solo should be about, genuine Moz fans sharing information. Unfortunately, the haters who keep posting here, such as Uncle Twat, keep people away; including me the majority of the time. How wonderful it would be if the annoying negative c***s were banned. Don't forget to tune in to the next exciting episode of FTM:

Much love to the genuine Moz fans.
Much hate to the ex-fans.

Viva Morrissey!

Love

Rat

Mon Laferte ? I’ll pass.

Now ... Sonya has an original voice and can belt it out too....

deservedly

So pleased these concerts are such a HUGE SUCCESS for Moz...we all love you; please just feel it; embrace it...YOU ARE LOVED SO MUCH BY SO MANY.

Oh great! I would love to get the name of the singer that I would say Greek? Italian? I'm not good with languages but it is a very strong vocal performance

I believe your referring to Charles Aznavour?

it sounds like skinny in drag

Mon Laferte ? I’ll pass.

Now ... Sonya has an original voice and can belt it out too....

I had A couple of beers with Sonya the other week in London. If you’re ever in the UK, pop into the Scarsdale Tavern in Kensington which is her local.

how can we ever adequately express our gratitude to you, jim powers?!?

Yep grats to jim, but we should all say the same to our hero/God Morrissey:

How can we ever adequately express our gratitude to you for what you have given us?

I'm so grateful that I found Him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom