Carnegie Hall

Sweetness..I did a google for CH pictures..this might help you..my seats are in the dead center first row of boxes..

alg_carnegie_hall.jpg

Actually, the first tier does NOT overhang Row S in the parquet. It might overhang a couple of the very last rows on the side; but not dead-center. That said, it is considered to be the best place to sit in CH; the tickets are always the most expensive in that section for classical concerts or recitals.

I called at 10:50am and was transferred to the operater at 11:02AM.

I got Prime Parquet Row E :) Pretty Stoked!

Good Luck and does anyone want to go to a Pre-Morrissey Meetup party drinks?

Where is the dress circle in that photograph?

Sweetness..I did a google for CH pictures..this might help you..my seats are in the dead center first row of boxes..

alg_carnegie_hall.jpg

Thanks, it certainly is beautiful. I was there once - to see 10,000 Maniacs a very long time ago.:o It looks most of the center tier boxes have a good stage view.

Yes, Starless, Kissin is quite amazing. Heard him years ago when he was a youth, and he was already incredible. Been trying the CH box office periodically to check, although it is still sold out. But for what it's worth, the box-office lady told me it was a relief to have someone call and ask for a concert OTHER than Morrissey today!!

And MelissaY1, you are in a dead-center box; you will have absolutely no problem with your 7 and 8 seats, which are taller than the others (like bar stools with backs). Also, all the seats in the first and second-tier boxes are loose; they can be moved around so that everyone can see. The only problem with the 7 and 8 last-row seats would be if you have a box on the side, close to the stage. Then it can be partial-view. But your box is perfectly located.

Now you have me REALLY excited! :) Thank you for the additional info.

397383469_5be31cfe82.jpg

I believe Dress Circle is the 3rd level - first two levels are the boxes and the balcony is the highest. Could be wrong.

Did they also explain to you that the tier overhangs Row S in the Orchestra? That is what they told me, although on the seating chart, it doesn't look like that at all.

I ordered online (after trying to get through for about a half hour it finally had the Buy Tickets link up), so I didn't speak to anyone at the venue. I had read that information here which is great!

thats a great pics..thanks..I love the boxes idea..gonna sit down and enjoy myself without all the normal pushing and shoving for once :guitar:

397383469_5be31cfe82.jpg

I believe Dress Circle is the 3rd level - first two levels are the boxes and the balcony is the highest. Could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom