CG got banned? (not really)

Re: Welcome back Crystal Geezer!!!!

Glad to see you're still allowed to play here with the rest of us, CG ..... :)

Re: Crystal Geezer Got Banned?!!!

What was she banned for? There's gonna be a shit storm now of anonymous usernames and troll posts.

How fun.

12 months? :lbf: That's like a prison stretch!

What was she banned for? There's gonna be a shit storm now of anonymous usernames and troll posts.

How fun.

12 months? :lbf: That's like a prison stretch!

slowpoke_e459a7_2090429.jpg

Wow, How did I miss this thread ? Don't see her posting much if she is back. CG must be taking a subdued line of thinking now.

For the record I met a lot of amazingly cool people here. And some asses, but mostly super cool people. I'll miss this place, it's pretty clear the powers that be don't want me here if I was, and I quote, "PERMANENTLY BANNED" (Kewpie said 12 months, it said permanent. Make up your minds.) for something so stupid. I've always had solo's back, I like that it's a forum you don't have to tip toe around, but there's more interesting stuff for me to be doing than waiting to hear tidbits about Morrissey and talking to people who all think I'm some creeper.

Anyway, it's been fun. Thanks Davidt and crew for letting me post my weird ideas here and being patient with it all.

My name is Amie Barnett. Amie means friend in french and Bars are good to get drunk in. :thumb: See ya around!

I was concerned to read of this dramatic development. I've been terribly busy planning the downfall the British Establishment and haven't had time to keep up to speed with the delicious dramas unfolding on this site.

I looked at the offending post. It said 'midnight', not 'midnite' but in the context it's borderline. And Midnite has the right to post-midnight wine-addled ramblings without encountering this lapse in standards.

If you are now ex-moz-solo, i'd just like to thank you for sharing a veritable treasure trove of insights, observations and musings. It's a shame you're leaving on a sour note, but then this is an acrid arena.

Best wishes, Amie. If you should fly over to the UK for a few shows, do get in touch. I'm sure we'd get along famously. For at least a pre-gig drink, if nothing else.

regards
BrummieBoy

ps: back here @20:12, 20/12, 2012 to save the world from the Mayan Amockalypse, etc.

Last edited:

I lifted the ban earlier so you are not banned. I took a look and didn't find anything serious enough to be banned over.

( Edited and deleted all of this nonsence! Im not sure it made any sence, not even 2 me and I wrote it!!! )

Last edited:

why was CG banned? havnt visited the site for a week or 2.........

why was CG banned? havnt visited the site for a week or 2.........

Kewpie banned me then David unbanned me. I'm off doing other stuff now. I felt like if I wasn't in here with my dukes up and posting my crazy stuff in between that I was abandoning Morrissey. This is the ghetto. :o But I'm technically not banned but sort of not around anymore. I'm sure I'll get major agida when the concerts start but I gotta do my thing now. :thumb:

Mozza220559, I think you'd get a kick out of me IRL. :p

Kewpie banned me then David unbanned me. I'm off doing other stuff now. I felt like if I wasn't in here with my dukes up and posting my crazy stuff in between that I was abandoning Morrissey. This is the ghetto. :o But I'm technically not banned but sort of not around anymore. I'm sure I'll get major agida when the concerts start but I gotta do my thing now. :thumb:

Mozza220559, I think you'd get a kick out of me IRL. :p

There is no "technically not banned." You're not some renegade rogue member who has managed to slip through the cracks of the system, dipshit. Either you are banned or you aren't banned, and in your case you aren't....because David was good enough to reverse it.

When you were banned, briefly, it was yet another example of Kewpie overstepping the bounds of her authority. Of course, there was no way to know that until David explained things. One would think that for a poster of your, umm, status to get banned, the penalizing moderator would have consulted the administrator first. But no...because she's a power-hungry horse's ass.

And how classless do you have to be to call this site "the ghetto" when you've lobbed almost 20,000 posts/turds and over 40 blog entries here for five years and David has given you the space to do so? Clearly whatever other "stuff" you're off doing now :)lbf:) instead of posting here is only the result of you having the scare of your life and feeling embarrassed and burned.

There is no "technically not banned." You're not some renegade rogue member who has managed to slip through the cracks of the system, dipshit. Either you are banned or you aren't banned, and in your case you aren't....because David was good enough to reverse it.

When you were banned, briefly, it was yet another example of Kewpie overstepping the bounds of her authority. Of course, there was no way to know that until David explained things. One would think that for a poster of your, umm, status to get banned, the penalizing moderator would have consulted the administrator first. But no...because she's a power-hungry horse's ass.

And how classless do you have to be to call this site "the ghetto" when you've lobbed almost 20,000 posts/turds and over 40 blog entries here for five years and David has given you the space to do so? Clearly whatever other "stuff" you're off doing now :)lbf:) instead of posting here is only the result of you having the scare of your life and feeling embarrassed and burned.

We are all in the ghetto, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OMG you're a f***ing dip shit. You can be the renegade, Skylarker. I won't take that away from you. :rofl: (Also everyone has caught onto the constant embarrassment that encompasses your entire life prompting you to delete almost every one of your posts. Grow a dick you tough-talking f***tard twat.)

OMG you're a f***ing dip shit. You can be the renegade, Skylarker. I won't take that away from you. :rofl: (Also everyone has caught onto the constant embarrassment that encompasses your entire life prompting you to delete almost every one of your posts. Grow a dick you tough-talking f***tard twat.)

That is some mean-spirited ghetto trash talkin' there. Bet your daddy would be proud. Maybe he'll tell you so tonight when he snuggles up next to you on the couch.

That is some mean-spirited ghetto trash talkin' there. Bet your daddy would be proud. Maybe he'll tell you so tonight when he snuggles up next to you on the couch.

Random and creepy. :straightface: I'd explore those feelings with your shrink if I were you.

Seriously though, Skylarker is a devoid of logic. If I wasn't banned, then why was I honored with a thread announcing it with childish glee by SKYLARKER who proceeds to use the fact I was banned (or not banned :squiffy:) as a platform to shit-talk Kewpie?

Random and creepy. :straightface: I'd explore those feelings with your shrink if I were you.

I should explore my feelings about your daddy's displays of affection with my shrink? I don't have a shrink? Can you recommend one?

Seriously though, Skylarker is a devoid of logic. If I wasn't banned, then why was I honored with a thread announcing it with childish glee by SKYLARKER who proceeds to use the fact I was banned (or not banned :squiffy:) as a platform to shit-talk Kewpie?

I think he is just saying that you are not banned now. That you were banned for a few hours by Kewpie until David reversed it. So technically you were never banned as he never signed off on it. Personally, I think it would have been absurd for you to have been banned. So I was glad to see the decision didn't stick.

I should explore my feelings about your daddy's displays of affection with my shrink? I don't have a shrink? Can you recommend one?

68468856806361950_VjWjP4XZ_b.jpg

Does that go for women on death row as well? I mean are we talking about helping all women, simply because they are women? So we should exclude men? They are the enemy? The subjugators? The abusers? Sorry sista but humanism trumps feminism on planet Jehne.

I guess I touched a nerve...

Pointless.

Back
Top Bottom