• Barcelona

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hillsborough. I was at Filbert Street seeing Chels lose to Leicester on that awful day. Ironically there was violence that day too. That day always stays with me.

ok ok, what was said on my behalf was said in the heat of the moment.

I respect each death equal, but everyone should, tbf.

ok ok, what was said on my behalf was said in the heat of the moment.

I respect each death equal, but everyone should, tbf.

I was on about the munich incest story, you shouldn't of played up like. It might only be the 'internet' but still.

I was at hillsborough and seen people die that day because of the f***ing police.

Also i am from liverpool, and for the record as people on here will testify, i never miss a game of any descrpition.

It's alright, don't have to explain to me

we're here for Morrissey, i don't want to fall out with people over things not to do with Morrissey, really.

so yeah, sorry

It's alright, don't have to explain to me

we're here for Morrissey, i don't want to fall out with people over things not to do with Morrissey, really.

so yeah, sorry

also i have plenty of friends in places like higher broughton, langworthy, seedley, miles platting, collyhurst and the like. they have respect for me and me for them.

o.k. can we all now agree to stay on topic. Keep the squabbles in the PM or somewhere else. It's sad to see 2 people bickering back and forth (maybe with good reason) but take it somewhere else. All one wants to read about is the topic.

Barca won and so it is written. I understand the complains. Hey we got an unfair red card with Abidal and ballack with his handball in the box. The foul with Malouda was not a p.k. if you look closely he went down on his own. Much like Drogba did like 2 times in the box. Sure those kind of things have been called for p.k's but that don't make them right. It shouldn't be expected to be called. The only one possible is the Pique handball but that could go either way, happens all the time. The last Eto handball was not so also. He had his back turned and so it's nothing.

You don't sit and complain like that after a match like Chelsea did. You play to win and what isn't called is forgotten, you pick yourself up and continue...much like i would have told gibbs in the ManU/Arse match.

You wanna talk corrupt? look at the ManU/A.Villa match at (ironically) Old Trafford. (Giving 5 minutes extra time when it clearly should have been 1 or 2...but since ManU was trailing Refs had to give them some time to score....and they did). That is just the tip of thee iceberg. Man(Screw)U if anyone is to be investigated.

"Originally Posted by kyleleonard
who the f*** are you? f***ing twat

96 weren't enough"

Who the f*** are you?

Heat of the moment or not you should have some f***in respect mate or perhaps consider saying that sort of stuff to people's face.

Hillsborough. I was at Filbert Street seeing Chels lose to Leicester on that awful day. Ironically there was violence that day too. That day always stays with me.

.....violence that day too.....
There was no violence at Hillsborough....

Jukebox Jury

also i have plenty of friends in places like higher broughton, langworthy, seedley, miles platting, collyhurst and the like. they have respect for me and me for them.

I presume you have missed out Moston as you know I have absolutely no respect for you:mock:

Jukebox Jury

yeah, let it go, PM each other or just go out on a date......

Barca the underdog i think will win it but it will be a battle. Given that we don't have Alves, Abidal, Marquez and maybe Henry is not a good sign. 3 of our starting back four out for the final is NOT good at all. But we will have to do more offense to make up for it. Having the majestic Messi, Eto'o and Henry will be a good match up versus Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez. Just about the TOP attackers gonna be on that pitch.

I hope Henry is recovered for the final.

And today we have the first chance to win the Spanish League. Come on guys!! :guitar: And come on Valencia!! :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom