Chicago, IL - Riot Fest - Thursday Preview Party (Sep. 16, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Never Had No One Ever / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Lady Willpower / Knockabout World / You Have Killed Me / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Samuel Valdez, FWD & setlist.fm

(2 lines from "My Way" prior to How Soon Is Now?).

Last edited:
He doesn't seem to have said many words to ignite such outrage.

He doesn't seem to have said many words to ignite such outrage.
I think it's just his presence... there's been plenty of negativity from the moment he was added to the bill. I'm really more interested in how the crowd responds than the Twitterverse.

HSIN / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday /

HSIN / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop

Why even bother highlighting people who get 1 or 2 likes or retweets? A couple of them have zero.
Whats your agenda?
My "agenda" was answering a question.
They are hash-tagged, so regardless of their own limited interactions, it goes to a wider audience.
I witnessed said, made a comment about it and expanded.
Whoopee.

After The Loop - Shoplifters & Paris.
Loop video download shortly.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom