Morrissey/The Smiths Tribute featuring The Handsome Devilz
Plus DJ Sets by Heaven Malone & Leo Saucedo aka DJ Akira

21+ show, $3 cover!!

DEBONAIR SOCIAL CLUB
1575 N. Milwaukee Ave.
www.debonairsocialclub.com
Drink Specials: $4 Vodka drinks, $5 PRB & Whiskey shots all night long

Upcoming shows:
June 19th @ Reggies Rock Club (www.reggieslive.com)
June 24th @ The Abbey (www.abbeypub.com)
July 8th @ Debonair Social Club (www.debonairsocialclub.com)
August 6th @ Navy Pier's beer garden (www.navypier.com)

The Handsome Devilz
Tired of not being able to go anywhere in the Chicago area to enjoy tThe beautiful sounds of The Smiths and Morrissey? Vocalist, Joseph De La Mora and his band Terraforma decided to give it a shot in 2008. Originally just for an ICON show with other bands paying tribute to the likes of Depeche Mode, the Cure and Joy Division, the chance to emulate the Smiths and Moz was just too addictive and honorable to only do just once. Thus, The Handsome Devilz were born to bring to life the live sound that was once the Smiths and still is Morrissey. Striving as time passes to resurrect as many songs as possible from the catalog of The Smiths and Moz for all to enjoy! :guitar:

http://www.myspace.com/thehandsomedevilz
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Handsome-Devilz/83429298726?ref=ts

Last edited:
I really wish I could go to this! I will be in Chicago later in the summer, hope to see you Handsome Devilzzzz!

I really wish I could go to this! I will be in Chicago later in the summer, hope to see you Handsome Devilzzzz!

They have a residency at The Abbey the last Thursday of every month. Stay tuned!

Also, depending on when you're here, Delilah's (www.delilahschicago.com) has a Smiths/Morrissey night every few months. Their last one was in May for Moz's birthday, so the next one should be August sometime. Again, stay tuned - DJ Tony will post it.

Lastly, you sound like someone I want to know ;):D

Tags
tribute
Back
Top Bottom