christian bale loses his sh**

he was so thin in the machinist, and so sadic in american psycho, he's quite neat, i forgive him for being dirty mouthed

I didn't bother to click the link, but CB is also a human who was grumpy and swore like everyone else.

Good to know he's a decent guy and apologised his misbehaviour.

I didn't bother to click the link, but CB is also a human who was grumpy and swore like everyone else.

Good to know he's a decent guy and apologised his misbehaviour.

yes indeed, everyone can lose it a bit, I think he was really mortified, rightly so, he really ripped into that crew member, but it seems they sorted it that night and moved on. I find it quite interesting how these things get "leaked" its like that recent carol thatcher golly comment, why on earth was this made public? in my mind these things can be dealt with internally, its all got a bit mad as far as i see.

yes indeed, everyone can lose it a bit, I think he was really mortified, rightly so, he really ripped into that crew member, but it seems they sorted it that night and moved on. I find it quite interesting how these things get "leaked" its like that recent carol thatcher golly comment, why on earth was this made public? in my mind these things can be dealt with internally, its all got a bit mad as far as i see.

Obviously some people who don't earn as much as Christian Bale wanted to embarass him.

Carol Thatcher has many enemies like her mother, she should be really careful what she says.

Last edited:
Christian Bale Goes Bat S**t on Peter Griffin!!!

24.gif

That would be even more awesome if it were a soundboard.

To be fair, I heard a few compliments in there.

Ha. You mean the, "You're a nice guy, but f*ck you and I'll kick your f#ckin' ass"? Yeah, that's a nice compliment. :lbf:

Hmm I think he's letting Patrick Bateman from American Psycho get to him...bring out the chainsaws! :lbf:

Tags
all over my face bale batshit crazy loon get off my lawn shar-pei? shotput? spoiled-brat up the bum too
Back
Top Bottom