Classic Pop: Sparks on Morrissey - "it's saddening, very disheartening"

In a new interview in Classic Pop, the Sparks are asked about Morrissey.
"We love so much of what he's done, to see his stance against humanity seems so contradictory. From his music we thought inclusion would be part of his views. When it comes to us versus them,
Morrissey seems to be on the side of them. It's very disheartening."

Scan posted by Famous when dead:

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
🤒

no such word as 'criticise' in the english language.:handpointleft:
the mods even flag it as being incorrect and dystopic with a red line underneath it.:blushing:

in which country exactly did you learn this 'version' of english FFS?

I don't know why I'm bothering but look:
criticize.jpg

I expect your computer or is set to American English or similar, whereas mine is set to British English. Hence the reason that 'criticize' is for me marked as incorrect but for you, 'criticise' is similarly marked as incorrect. 'Criticise' is the normal British spelling and 'criticize' is the normal American spelling. Is that clear?

I don't know why I'm bothering but look:View attachment 57693

I expect your computer or is set to American English or similar, whereas mine is set to British English. Hence the reason that 'criticize' is for me marked as incorrect but for you, 'criticise' is similarly marked as incorrect. 'Criticise' is the normal British spelling and 'criticize' is the normal American spelling. Is that clear?

My settings keep going back to American - drives me mad.

No offense to America intended.

I don't know why I'm bothering but look:View attachment 57693

🤒

WTF!!! :blushing:

how many "englishes" are there in your nutty dystopian world view FFS where computers mark themselves into different 'englishes'.:blushing:

you were never taught the difference between 'criticism' noun
and CRITICIZE adjective.:mad:
the latter has a z the former doesnt. what former colony were you eduated in FHS?:lbf:

🤒

must be loon computers:crazy: (aka'cell phones':lbf: )
that display themselves with different languages and formats:blushing:
kids, never put any whiskey in your radish juice:blushing:

They are firing a public warning shot not to be exploited and name dropped by Morrissey.
🤒
those two 80 yr old gay dudes with their painted hair wouldnt strike fear into the a mouse.:lbf:

🤒

WTF!!! :blushing:

how many "englishes" are there in your nutty dystopian world view FFS where computers mark themselves into different 'englishes'.:blushing:

you were never taught the difference between 'criticism' noun
and CRITICIZE adjective.:mad:
the latter has a z the former doesnt. what former colony were you eduated in FHS?:lbf:
There are literally dozens of variants of English around the world.

There are literally dozens of variants of English around the world.

🤒

dozens of englishes around the world.:crazy: ????
are they binary or non binary?:lbf:

these leftie loons are way out there.
kids avoid the dole see what it can do. :blushing:

“Everyone has babies
Babies full of rabies
Rabies full of scabies
Scarlet has a fever
Ring is full of ringworm
Angel of disdain
Poor little fella has got rubella
Liver full of fungus
Junior full of gangrene
Mine is melanoma
Tike full of gripe
Whippersnapper's scurvy
Urchin made of acne
Get that thing away from me”

Well, is anyone surprised? :cool:
Ooof. That was a song for sure.

Anybody with a penis can shoot babies. I don't think Morrissey has the ability, we've all seen the speedo pics.

I'm reliably informed & have in no way researched that it's how men arrange themselves that determines how visible it is.

They brought it on themselves.

Go woke go broke.

They're not going broke.

They're pivoting to the online audience & we're going to get even more cheap fact-free articles about race, gender & sexuality written by crap posh hacks.

They're not going broke.

They're pivoting to the online audience & we're going to get even more cheap fact-free articles about race, gender & sexuality written by crap posh hacks.
Yes, but 180 Morrissey-hating wokesters having to now pack their shit and go on the dole makes me very happy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom