Cliff Richard interview about Morrissey support slot - BBC News

Being broadcast on Radio 5 Live in a bit. Up All Night.

Cliff is being interviewed from his humasexual house in Barbados. Where boys run freely on the beach while he sips a Pina Colada and reminisces about Una Stubbs.

It's all very Rik from the Young Ones

"Morrissey risks a Cliff-hanger" - Barbara Ellen, The Observer, UK, 16th February 2014

o60R3Cy.jpg

P.

This is so funny, because I have made numerous attempts now to voice how people are wrong here, but this pretty much sums it up. ;)

Both Tom Jones and Cliff Richard are obviously very entertaining when they are on stage and in my first attempt I tried to get across the idea that Morrissey can learn from the both of them - to be entertaining. I left his concerts numerous times in need for others outside the venue to cheer me up after the concert. You don't risk for sure if you go to a Tom Jones or a Cliff Richard concert. Second attempt included that all those elderly British ladies cannot be wrong - and those elsewhere. I was once signed into a bingo hall on a New Year's Eve in Edinburgh and it was one of the most fun things I have done in my life, dotting off numbers with all those ladies around. How old was I? 30? And them? Well, 60 obviously. One of them had mercy with me and give me one of those big dots pens, because it was quite a hazzle at first with my own ballpen. Third attempt was in response to that Wimbledon video. You have to watch the second part where they are all in fact singing along. How many people would just get a microphone if a tennis match is delayed and start singing in a way that you can even hear the backing music that isn't there? Well, and then there is that person who thinks that Cliff Richard has to be revived from the dead. He is currently selling tickets for 12,000 capacity venues for his own tour. And finally, of course neither Cliff Richard nor Tom Jones will come on stage before Kristeen Young, because she is a total nobody compared to them and nobodies always come beforehand. And lastly, both Tom Jones and Cliff Richard are painless. Painless when it comes to entertain people. While Morrissey speaks about it only to run off at the next opportunity, they stick with it and actually do it, even in pouring rain.

To the President of the Blue Nose Society: kid, if Morrissey wants to introduce you to this nice little man with too much foundation on, take to your heels. Run, little boy, run as fast as you can.
Tom Jones, on the other hand, you can say hello to. I think...?

(Morrissey, honestly: provocation aside, is organizing a paedo ring really such a good idea? People might not see the funny side...Even your mum looks doubtful...)

To the President of the Blue Nose Society: kid, if Morrissey wants to introduce you to this nice little man with too much foundation on, take to your heels. Run, little boy, run as fast as you can.
Tom Jones, on the other hand, you can say hello to. I think...?

(Morrissey, honestly: provocation aside, is organizing a paedo ring really such a good idea? People might not see the funny side...Even your mum looks doubtful...)

You have posted in 3 threads now. Can you support your claims? With anything? I looked through Cliff Richard's Facebook profile and found two nice Q&A interviews in which he mentions having had his picture taken with children, one was stepped on a finger and he lifted it up as he had seen his sister doing with her children and the child immediatly hugged him and he noticed that these children don't just need a doctor, they also need a person to relate to. Any person in their sane mind knows this and it is no big deal to give a child a little comfort when it is in distress.

It does however become a big deal when somebody goes and buys nude boy images in Canada over the internet, like a Morrissey fan is currently in the news for. The guy is a parliamentarian and Morrissey and David Bowie are clearly visible on his Facebook profile. He bought the pictures from the same company in Canada that Canadian authorities investigaged against. That same investigation led to 380 children being freed last November. I have seen a picture of the house search on the internet and it showed the painted life size large painted picture of nude man, genitals fully visible on the wall of that Morrissey fan. Now the most pressing question I have is why that Morrissey fan bought several pictures and films from that Canadian company and didn't ask once any questions about how these pictures were made and where they were coming from and why those children allowed themselves to be photographed and why those pictures were sold over the internet. The guy is pretty good in asking many questions when it comes to other people's ethnicity, demands others to denie theirs, while he demands multiple nationalities for himself and others based on their ethnicity. Typical Morrissey fan double standard I'd say. That Morrissey fan is now offended that he is investigaged against, because such things can easily ruin the social and professional reputation of somebody, he says. He is the same person who has had a leading position in his party, the same party that introduced "profiling" and "case management" for jobseekers, which is basically criminological language. Looking for a job is obviously a crime in the mind of such people, but buying images of boys over the internet isn't. Sickening. Is Morrissey aware of that current free publicity he is getting over the Facebook profile of that guy? The city that the man is from gets an explicit mention in Autobiography.

Far more interesting in regards to Morrissey however is the tour poster, because it has an image taken by that Terry something who is said to demand models to first suck his cock before he takes fashion images of them for magazines. I have seen images of them actually doing that on the internet in relation to a petition that a woman from London filed to get fashion magazines and companies to drop using him as a photographer. There is so much going on in the fashion and music industry and so on, we only know half of it at best and if you have a problem with any of it, your safest bet is to stop buying magazines, newspapers, music and films and pay more attention to whom you are giving your vote.

He still can do better than this: get Raphael (the Spanish one) to support him.

Are you trying to remind Morrissey of... flowers in the back pocket, uncoordinated wiggles with the hips, hearing aid in ear never to be returned to its origin, attention grabbing glasses in the face, television appearance with screaming woman in bubble dress or concerts with woman with ridiculous slope on her head doing "f*** me f*** me" moves? Or his own "ah, do you see how I am caressing my chest", shirts unbottoned to the belly button, "let me tickle your fingers, ain't I sexy" and "look at me how important I am! You paid to SEE me, me, me" and "Julia? Julia? Where are you? The other's don't know... that I only care about millionaires". All about the lyrics, right? The ones that speak for themselves, right? The man who speaks about current affairs, right? Who has so much experience working in working class companies that he could easily add another 30 years to his CV. Uhm, probably not.

So, Cliff Richard was THE artist at the end of the 50s. 30 years later he was standing on stage enjoying himself doing moves that Morrissey is physically not capable of. Of course Morrissey would say that he'd not do that, would he. He cannot. Simple as that. Stiff like an ice block. Morrissey had his peak in the 80s and 30 years later what? The music speaking for itself? Let me have a little laugh. 30 years later his lyrics ... his lyrics... don't remember them. What was it he was singing? Something about him being a playboy? That his 5 star hotel, multiple rich partner from "poor" families, support from here and there life doesn't give him quite what he wants? Don't forget the presents the next time you to go to see him. He desperatly needs the donation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ha ha that's amazing. Double Tom and Cliff whammy along with 80s quiffs and Bruno Brookes. Mind you 27 years ago I was discovering the joys of wanking.

Wonder if Morrissey will show it as one of his intermission videos? On the 5 dates he manages to complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmm my suspicions are that this could be a "piss-take" - those from Northern working class backgrounds will know what I mean!!!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/fun-stuff/sir-tom-jones-songs-moves-6758003

Sir Tom Jones' songs are being played to cows after farmers discovered they gave more milk listening to music.

Dairy farmers in Wrexham have said it's not unusual to play their herds Sir Tom's greatest hits.

The animals listen to She's a Lady and Delilah while being milked.

Farmer Phillip Tomlinson said: "Playing music for the cows during milking keeps them relaxed and improves milk yields.

"The music our Welsh cows seem to enjoy the most is the songs of the legendary Welshman, Sir Tom Jones."

Mr Tomlinson runs Tomlinson's Dairies in Wrexham who last year supplied 15.8 million bottles of milk to ASDA.

Pearce Hughes, Asda agricultural development manager, said: "Playing songs by Tom Jones to help keep cows relaxed is a little quirky and unexpected. But it's not unusual."

Is this a good or a bad thing in Morrissey's world?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom