Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion (Sep. 5, 2019) post-show

Listen. If you were an Ariana Grande fan, you would have shelled out more than that for a 2 minute meet n greet with her, probably.

And last week, after developing some “mild anxiety”, she cancelled her scheduled meet n greets - but decided to refund fans “only partially”. Ummm, WUT? Just let that one sink in for a minute.

And then reassess the throne from which you cast your stones of complaint

Pttcchhhhh!
Just for shits and giggles, Ariana Grande plays an average of two hours or more.

The longest concert Melvis has ever played was 86 minutes, including the 3-5 minutes of pre-recorded bullshit at the beginning.

Let’s stop comparing the two until she starts outright cancelling, due to a swelled pussy or she starts bmaking her band wear cheap, shitty t-shirts - while fumbling through covers that are best left to the original artists - shall we? She’s got YEARS before she reaches the elevator music status of Melvis. ...and the intelligence to avoid ever going there. ;)

When you only see a man twice a year, you notice things. He's getting old, folks. He's no Joe Biden yet, but I love 'em both!
we are all getting old,even you.

Just for shits and giggles, Ariana Grande plays an average of two hours or more.

The longest concert Melvis has ever played was 86 minutes, including the 3-5 minutes of pre-recorded bullshit at the beginning.

Let’s stop comparing the two until she starts outright cancelling, due to a swelled pussy or she starts bmaking her band wear cheap, shitty t-shirts - while fumbling through covers that are best left to the original artists - shall we? She’s got YEARS before she reaches the elevator music status of Melvis. ...and the intelligence to avoid ever going there. ;)
you cant even spell,get back to your bed and geez peace.

Just got back from the show! Moz was incredible tonight. His voice sounded amazing and the venue was beautiful. It was my first time there and it was impressive. It reminded me of a bigger and better version of the Mann Center in Philly.

The set list was solid and Moz was chatty at times. Seemed like he was in good spirits. The crowd was great too. A lot of diversity, and I saw a bunch of kids with their parents. That was really cool.

This is the first time I've seen Moz were there wasn't any stage invasion attempts or success, also the first time I can recall when Moz didn't introduce the band.

Only thing I'm kicking myself over is not buying any of the autograph merchandise. I got there super early and they had the "Greatest Hits" vinyl that was just released signed for $250. It was also inscribed with something in blue sharpie below Moz's signature but I didn't bother to look since the price tag was so steep. It sold out before Interpol went on, but it looked like they only had a handful. They also had California Sons signed on vinyl and CD. Vinyl was $200 and the CD was $100. The vinyl sold out sometime before Moz went on, and I was planning on buying one of the signed CDs when the show was over since there was a stack of them (must have been around 20-40). They were all gone when I went back after the last song. Hopefully they will have them in Camden on Monday!

Wow that core setlist will just not change ever will it? Do we need to hear Alma Matters every single gig?

you cant even spell,get back to your bed and geez peace.

*can't

You're one of the thickest members on these boards, so it's laughable when you have a go at someone else's spelling. Plus, aren't you well into your fifties?

Silly Scottish prick.

More to post, but bed beckons.
Gnite,
FWD.

Wow!!!
That has got to be the worst performance ever. Can’t even perform his own songs now:eek:
Why would anyone part with cash to see this shit? I’ve seen better in my local pub.
If you wanna see how this should be done properly go to Utube and watch Johnny Marr playing it at Manchester Albert Hall 4th n 5th September.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

That happens when you're a complete dick.
Sorry buddy but Scanty's my ride or get partially paralysed. I gotta, defend her honour.

Wow!!!
That has got to be the worst performance ever. Can’t even perform his own songs now:eek:
Why would anyone part with cash to see this shit? I’ve seen better in my local pub.
If you wanna see how this should be done properly go to Utube and watch Johnny Marr playing it at Manchester Albert Hall 4th n 5th September.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
I don't "wanna".
I'm sure you've seen many superior acts through your beer goggles.

Back
Top Bottom