Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion (Sep. 5, 2019) post-show

Lady Willpower:

Satan Rejected...

That Joke Isn't Funny...

Why Don't You Find Out... (something the poster should do as they don't recognise it as a Moz song).

I see the drum graphic is the image that wasn't 'allowed' for the single :)

Saw 1 protester wearing a Morrissey is a Racist shirt.

Seems like he's having a good time, drinking beer, bothering no one. Interpol played a great opening set
Lots of singles.

Moz in 40 or so.
That is the problem with the left. They know what they are against but top stupid to know what they are for. A generation of protestors.

How Soon Is Now?
Alma Matters
Hairdresser On Fire
I Wish You Lonely
Satan Rejected My Soul
Morning Starship
Wedding Bell Blues
Lady Willpower
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me
Munich Air Disaster 1958
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Never Again Will I Be A Twin (Really?) It was played
Spent The Day In Bed
The Bullfighter Dies
Back On The Chain Gang
Jack The Ripper
Some Say I Got Devil
Suedehead
Everyday Is Like Sunday
First Of The Gang To Die

NOT complete or final, more to follow (updated in this post).
FWD.

How Soon Is Now?
Alma Matters
Hairdresser On Fire
I Wish You Lonely
Satan Rejected My Soul
Morning Starship
Wedding Bell Blues
Lady Willpower
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me
Munich Air Disaster 1958
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Never Again Will I Be A Twin (Really?)
Spent The Day In Bed
The Bullfighter Dies
Back On The Chain Gang

NOT complete or final, more to follow.
FWD.

Subtract Munich and Paris and it's really not a bad list

4 California Son songs. Add Some Say I Got Danger to the pile. I’ll be in Camden on a Monday and I’m counting, Morrissey!

It’s true. No one likes Moz anymore! ;)

HOLY MOLY WHAT AN IMMENSE CROWD!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

SEND AN AMBULANCE TO SKINNYS (AKA SURFACE AKA LEFT NUT AKA SUCKS ETC ETC) MUMMY BASEMENT THE PUPPETS ARE HAVING A COLLECTIVE ISLAMIC:turban: SYMPTOM:lbf::lbf::lbf:

someone check on the salad punk rock drummer he may debilitated as well.:handok:

The highlights of the show ....easily is Twin and Devil ....freaking amazing .......4 CALIFORNIA SON and 1 LIHS DELUXE NEW SONG ....its only going to get better ,Jack and Sunday have got to go Replaced by LONELINESS remembers and Staircase

The highlights of the show ....easily is Twin and Devil ....freaking amazing .......4 CALIFORNIA SON and 1 LIHS DELUXE NEW SONG ....its only going to get better ,Jack and Sunday have got to go Replaced by LONELINESS remembers and Staircase

EXCELLENT REVIEW!!!:rock:

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN MOZ COMES ROLLING OVER YOU MEDIOCRE TWATS:lbf:

Is it the lighting in the clips, or has his hair gone completely white? He looks like Charlie Rich

If nothing else, at least WPINOYB is gone. If I recall correctly, it wasn't in the set for the last night on Broadway.

I personally screamed STAIRCASE three times so I’m sure he play it in Camden. ;)

I saw the roadie pre-show messing with Gustavo's acoustic guitar and was hoping it was for Staircase but no such luck.

Is it the lighting in the clips, or has his hair gone completely white? He looks like Charlie Rich

When you only see a man twice a year, you notice things. He's getting old, folks. He's no Joe Biden yet, but I love 'em both!

Attachments

• IMG_7729 (1).jpg
    IMG_7729 (1).jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7861.jpg
    IMG_7861.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 0

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom