Come Dine With Me

libby

Celebrity come dine with me

Celebrity come dine with me has just started on tv again. Which 4 celebs would you invite to your dinner party for an entertaining evening. Me, i would invite Moz (of course) Kathy Burke, Mark E Smith and Stephen Fry.

Re: Celebrity come dine with me

Sounds like a great night can i come?

I would have:

Stephen Fry
Siouxsie Sioux
Randy Orton
John Barrowman

Possibly the gayest dinner party ever :)

Celebrity come dine with me has just started on tv again. Which 4 celebs would you invite to your dinner party for an entertaining evening. Me, i would invite Moz (of course) Kathy Burke, Mark E Smith and Stephen Fry.

I'd have Morrissey, Mark E. Smith, Ricky Gervais and Matt Groening, even though I do love Stephen Fry.

Scott Walker
Larry David
Morrissey
Stephen Fry

That was quite difficult because most of my heros are dead.

Dead Party

Oscar Wilde
Jacques Brel
Peter Cook
John Lennon

Last edited:

I would have Morrissey, Johnny Marr, Andy Rourke, and Mike Joyce. They wouldn\'t know the others were coming of course.

I would sit back and watch the drama. popcorn anyone?

but the other list would be. scarlett johansson, Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba, and Lindsay Lohan.

Chris Morris
Neil DeGrasse Tyson
PT Anderson
Jon Stewart or Colbert...I can't decide.

• Nicola Roberts
  • Pete Burns
  • R. Kelly (seriously, Real Talk)
  • Method Man

Great little thread Libby.

David Attenborough
Mark Oliver Everett (E from The Eels)
Ken Loach
Chris Morris

Subs bench - Tom Waits, PJ Harvey, Mark E Smith.

Last edited:

Hate to spoil the party, but you don't actually get to select your fellow diners!

Also, Mark E Smith at a Dinner Party? :crazy: Mark lives near me and I often see him down the pub. The middle class bastion of the Dinner Party is not him at all. Beer and nuts. Thats Mark!

Hate to spoil the party, but you don't actually get to select your fellow diners!

Also, Mark E Smith at a Dinner Party? :crazy: Mark lives near me and I often see him down the pub. The middle class bastion of the Dinner Party is not him at all. Beer and nuts. Thats Mark!

who said we are playing by the rules, and who says that its not just beer and nuts at my dinner party. If Mac Donlads can get away with calling themselves a restaurant need i say more.

Yeah balls to fine dining and cordon bleurgh...cheese on toast at best.
Anyway don't be fooled as i bet Mark E Smith loves a slap up meal.

Stephen Fry
Phil Judd
Tony Slattery
Liam Finn

Morrissey
Peter Cook
Tony Hancock
Woody Allen

Back
Top Bottom