CONFIRMED - TTY: Morrissey to play Roxy Festival in Guadalajara, Mexico (Apr. 1, 2017)

39601_39596_festival-roxy-2017.jpg

Also on true-to-you.net:

Morrissey in Guadalajara - true-to-you.net
1 February 2017

Morrissey will headline the Roxy Festival in Guadalajara (Mexico) on April 1st.

39600_unnamed_04.jpg

This is not America photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner.

Posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Check out @UrBeat_com's Tweet:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
CONFIRMED - TTB :greatbritain::knife:: Billy Bragg to appear on BBC Question time.

Singer/songwriter/performer Billy Bragg is confirmed to appear on the BBC political debate show Question Time next week, 9/2/17
Chairman of the debate show, David Dimbleby said " It's always a pleasure to have such principled people like Billy on the panel. Billy is so constructive in the debating process.
It's a pity other performers can't take a leaf out of his book, one that springs to mind is Maurice E ! Plenty to say but just can't back it up enough to appear on the show, always has an excuse to duck out at the last minute ! Bottles it every time ! "

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Big news! Hopefully Billy comes out and plays the spoons.

Does PCH go all the way down to this place? Is Uncle Steve driving? Is it close to Chula Vista?

Me reckon when Morrissey says "Northern" he is referring to people in Northern California, see people from Northern California and Southern California (Malibu) don't like each other. I know Uncle Steve really hates the Giants too. He gets all pissed at the Dodger games with lil' Sammy, David Beck Ham, and Snoopy Dog.

Last edited:
by the looks of the last image ... are there gonna be judges judging each performance? I hope M's band have been getting all their moves down tight ! Or maybe he knows this.. he may even have choreographed dancers on stage with him!

kinda like this ....

Last edited:
Appreciate the info on the 'Northern'. I've always wondered how much of a cultural difference there is within England. I think sometimes people on the outside have a tendency to think everyone is the same, acts the same, talks the same, etc. within a country. Or that anyone who lives in England has been to London.

Being in America, I can tell you I've never been to New York, but I wonder if people outside of America think everyone has been to New York since it's such a 'high profile' city/state. But generally, the West Coast of America is a little more relaxed, whereas the East Coast, people are a little more rough around the edges, little thicker skin. But that's just my opinion.

Who really cares though, right?...be safe all

Big news! Hopefully Billy comes out and plays the spoons.

Whatever views Billy comes out with on the debate show one thing is for sure the BBC won't need to ply him with vodka to loosen his tongue. :cool:

Well, the Boz camp are definitely going to Mexico - so it's all looking good.
The only bit that remains mysterious is the 'gastronomic' part - can anyone in the know explain what that aspect of the festival is about?
As for Hooky: speak of the devil & he will appear! :)
Regards,
FWD.
20170203_105654.png

CONFIRMED - TTB :greatbritain::knife:: Billy Bragg to appear on BBC Question time.

Singer/songwriter/performer Billy Bragg is confirmed to appear on the BBC political debate show Question Time next week, 9/2/17
Chairman of the debate show, David Dimbleby said " It's always a pleasure to have such principled people like Billy on the panel. Billy is so constructive in the debating process.
It's a pity other performers can't take a leaf out of his book, one that springs to mind is Maurice E ! Plenty to say but just can't back it up enough to appear on the show, always has an excuse to duck out at the last minute ! Bottles it every time ! "

As this has been posted by Benny, a delusional liar, who always has plenty (of lies) to say but just cannot back it up and who ducks out of every request to prove what he has alleged, it is probably best to check with the Radio Times.

What a lovely pic of Andy. He looks good and healthy and with a haircut like when he was in the smiths again.

Appreciate the info on the 'Northern'. I've always wondered how much of a cultural difference there is within England. I think sometimes people on the outside have a tendency to think everyone is the same, acts the same, talks the same, etc. within a country. Or that anyone who lives in England has been to London.

Being in America, I can tell you I've never been to New York, but I wonder if people outside of America think everyone has been to New York since it's such a 'high profile' city/state. But generally, the West Coast of America is a little more relaxed, whereas the East Coast, people are a little more rough around the edges, little thicker skin. But that's just my opinion.

Who really cares though, right?...be safe all

That's probably true about the east coasters of which I am one. We also tend to, from my experience, get called more formal from the west coasters I've met

Whatever views Billy comes out with on the debate show one thing is for sure the BBC won't need to ply him with vodka to loosen his tongue. :cool:

No, but they'll have to supply vodka to who ever watches.

No, but they'll have to supply vodka to who ever watches.

Oh dear ! :rolleyes: I guess you've just checked out the radio times listings :laughing: and this is your best attempt at trying save some bot credibility :mock:.

*whoever you are :rat:. It's one word not two :tiphat::clap:

I reckon gastronomic is how they say vegan or vegetarian in Mexico, but me reckon not sure. I reckon me proper that would be the reason he would be playing in Mexico because how they love things like dog fighting, chicken fighting, and love eating meat. Good for Uncle Steve. American royalty.

Don't know but in the UK Morrissey would be below James on the line up as they are a bigger draw here.

There is nothing on the James website about this gig either?

Last edited:
Don't know but in the UK Morrissey would be below James on the line up as they are a bigger draw here.

There is nothing on the James website about this gig either?
20170204_191659.png

Regards,
FWD.

Tags
guadalajara mexico morrissey tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom