CONFIRMED - TTY: Morrissey to play Roxy Festival in Guadalajara, Mexico (Apr. 1, 2017)

39601_39596_festival-roxy-2017.jpg

Also on true-to-you.net:

Morrissey in Guadalajara - true-to-you.net
1 February 2017

Morrissey will headline the Roxy Festival in Guadalajara (Mexico) on April 1st.

39600_unnamed_04.jpg

This is not America photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner.

Posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Check out @UrBeat_com's Tweet:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that if Morrissey was to attend a 'festival of music and gastronomic art' it would certainly be on April 1st. :)
FWD.

I reckon me still don't believe this until lil' Sammy makes a statement to the press in in it. Can I drive to this place from Malibu? How far is it? Is it close to San Diego?

There's a rumour going round the clubs that Morrissey will sing Cosmic Dancer with Space Oddity David Brighton.

Wonder if Mozzer realises his old "friends" James are playing too... We hate it when our friends become successful and all that...

Wonder if Mozzer realises his old "friends" James are playing too... We hate it when our friends become successful and all that...

...and if they are Northern that makes it even worse.

It's a huge miscarriage of justice to equate the status of James and Smash Mouth, being the same size font on the poster

So soon too. More dates? Texas rescheduled dates? Does anyone know?

Thats gas. James are also playing. I wonder when was the last time they shared a bill with Moz? They are a damn fine group. This is an amazing James song about his mother dying:

Tags
guadalajara mexico morrissey tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom