Congratulations....someone has made my ignore list

The Seeker of Good Songs

That is an accomplishment considering what crawls around in here. :thumb:

its none of y'all

I will heartily laugh at anybody who puts anyone on an ignore list. Surely most normal folk agree it is a most ludicrous concept. Imagine being so offended or upset by any person on the Internet that you simply choose to ignore them.

"*Sniff*....th....they.....are.....being...*sniff*...mean to me..." :tears:

Grow up.

I never put anyone on ignore, simple because if they post more than once a week or so, I have to constantly see the "blocked user " instead of their post, far more annoying than the most annoying posters.

Why the whole new thread?

I never put anyone on ignore, simple because if they post more than once a week or so, I have to constantly see the "blocked user " instead of their post, far more annoying than the most annoying posters.

so if you are ignoring someone it actually tells you when they've posted? it doesn't just omit their post?

so if you are ignoring someone it actually tells you when they've posted? it doesn't just omit their post?

Yes.

I'm a memeber of another forum where a troll keeps posting the same incomprehensible thread repeatedly. Sometimes the mere presence of such people is annoying, so it'd be nicer if you werent remided of it. Although I have clicked Ignore by accident before, in which case I wouldn't have known.

i don't think i'd want to ignore anyone either. i agree that seeing the blocked user thing might be more annoying. i hope nobody has me blocked :tears:

Tags
i <3 superhans isitsuperhans? nugz luvs phish s-hansgotpwned!
Back
Top Bottom