Cordoba - Orfeo Arena (Mar. 1, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Black Cloud / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Very Moz

• Posted by Somehow still alive in the comments:

Searching for videos of yesterday's show, I found this one in which MOZ says: "Malvinas Islands belong to Argentina, don't blame British people". Here:

• Photo by Florencia Julieta Becker posted by Maladjusted on Facebook:

cordoba.jpg
  • Morrissey en Córdoba: ese hombre encantador (8 photos) - LaVoz. Link posted by Don Atti.
  • Morrissey tells concert audience in Argentina: 'The Falkland Islands belong to you' - Manchester Evening News. Link from Jukebox Jury.
  • Morrissey wades into Falklands row - The Sun. Link posted by Garmon (original post).

Last edited:
It was Morrissey who said that "malvinas belong to argentina!"...it hurts baby?...I mean...your ass...it hurts...?

the poor guy does not know that the argentinian claim over the islands is just a trick of the military government to rally people's support and hide misery and oppression in the 70's. Argentinians follow that like sheep, and also does our politically gifted hero.

poor guy??? I'm not poor...but you are an anonymous ignorant...

It was Morrissey who said that "malvinas belong to argentina!"...it hurts baby?...I mean...your ass...it hurts...?

Morrissey has said many things in the past.

None have hurt me, just like this doesn't.

As for my bottom, thank you for asking, but the cream my doctor prescribed worked wonders.

No, how astute.

However, neither is Argentina, and that is the country that decided it was okay to jump onto a group of islands with soldiers and guns in 1982. Those islands are, let us remember, inhabited by a group of people who do not feel in any way Argentine.

It unfortunately led to deaths and blood spill which should have never happened.

The islands remained British after that war and, well, well done Argentina. NOTHING CHANGED. People died, families STILL grieve in the UK and in Argentina... and for what? Well done, Argentina. Fantastic planning.
End All War Now is the message! Not who started it! BULLIES NOT WANTED!!

why does he dress the band the same all the time like they are props rather than individuals? i bet it makes them feel like lawnmower parts.

Gracias Morrissey

Es verdad morryissey, el pueblo ingles es muy respetuoso y es un gran pueblo y no tiene la culpa. Son los politicos, los poderosos, y una monarquia completamente en decadencia, que intentan de manera injustificada seguir manteniendo una mas de tantas colonias. Lo unico que queremos los argentinos es que se nos reconosca la soberania de las malvinas e islas del atlantico sur, respetando a los isleños la ciudadania, sus propiedades, su estilo de vida.
Gracias morrissey por decir la verdad

Re: Gracias Morrissey

Es verdad morryissey, el pueblo ingles es muy respetuoso y es un gran pueblo y no tiene la culpa. Son los politicos, los poderosos, y una monarquia completamente en decadencia, que intentan de manera injustificada seguir manteniendo una mas de tantas colonias. Lo unico que queremos los argentinos es que se nos reconosca la soberania de las malvinas e islas del atlantico sur, respetando a los isleños la ciudadania, sus propiedades, su estilo de vida.
Gracias morrissey por decir la verdad

Hola mi amigo argentino. Soy Inglés, y sé que esto es un tema muy delicado. La verdad es que no quiero estar allí en las Islas Malvinas -, pero estamos y hay gente allí que se sienten británicos. Aún estamos heridos por la guerra entre nuestros países y todavía estamos muy muy muy triste por las muertes de ambos lados. No quiero nada más que ser amigo de la Argentina. Sin embargo, necesita de largas negociaciones y promesas que se respete a las personas que viven allí. No podemos y no dejará que sean abusados ​​de ninguna manera y creo que lo entiendas. Mi querido amor a la Argentina y los argentinos. Un inglés.

good you had a great time:first moz concert?
okay then...- what did say between songs?(beside the islands comment)if you can remember..

stage invaders?lyric changes?
good audience reaction?did he talk to audience members?
and other stuff /happenings etc

kind thanks! muchas gracias

ok... between songs he makes some jokes, he makes talk to some people in the audience (he gives us his microphone), and he was ironic all the time, ja.. the audience reaction was very well, I remember that he told us if ¨we want to stay there or prefer go home to listen Michel Buble albums! jaja¨... he touchs a lot of hands...

bueno, sigo en castellano porque hay cosas que quiero poner y no me sale jaja.. cuando sali del estadio me pude comer un choripan pese a que Morrissey habia prohibido la venta de carne afuera!... en un momento tiro un ramo de flores que le habian dado desde la audiencia y al final lo tiro al publico y yo habia agarrado un par de petalos pero no se, los perdí... yo tenia la entrada mas barata pero como habia poca gente en la zona de adelante me dejaron bajar a la pista, y apenas arrancó First of the gang to die me fui corriendo adelante de todo como todos hicieron y termine bien adelante!!... no hubo cambios en las letras (o al menos que me haya dado cuenta). La cara de la gente era impresionante, algunos se agarraban la cabeza de la emocion y otros lloraban!... fue sublime!

morrisey was spectacular, it was a night to remember, that good an artist know height back in one night what we emos as in so many years ... thanks Mozz

The real sad thing ( in addition to most of his setlist) of this entire debacle is that Morrissey treats his musicians as "dolls" or his pets--he dresses them up as he pleases. Don't these guys have any pride? I could see once donning a t-shirt, but the degrading nature in which he treats them--wow. Again, do these guys have any self worth?

God I miss the days of the Your Arsenal band where they wore what they liked. No matching t shirts, tuxedos or these ridiculous outfits. Boz must have no balls whatsoever to agree to appear looking like that.

I agree--Boz must have nothing to stand up to the sad, sorrowful way that he and the others are treated.

Jesus. These guys are my transvestite sickest raunchy sexual fantasy come true. I could f*ck Jesse's and Gustavo's brains out.

The band performed dressed as females! leading outfit :Boz Lol! What foes this mean? Lads with black bras lol!

why does he do this w` the band ? its truly embarrassing
although jesse should have to dress like that every night until he writes
just one good song - fat boz haha it's sad really because they have NO choice
starting to think alain left at right time , no way he would go for this , it's not cute or funny.
moz just keep confirming what i denied for years

The real sad thing ( in addition to most of his setlist) of this entire debacle is that Morrissey treats his musicians as "dolls" or his pets--he dresses them up as he pleases. Don't these guys have any pride? I could see once donning a t-shirt, but the degrading nature in which he treats them--wow. Again, do these guys have any self worth?

the first signs of dressing the same all started in the 'we hate it when our friends become successful' video...they were just wearing different color shirts. yeah it is kinda sad

the first signs of dressing the same all started in the 'we hate it when our friends become successful' video...they were just wearing different color shirts. yeah it is kinda sad

They did at least refuse sometimes during that era though. Was it swimming trunks that Morrissey unsuccessfully tried to get them to wear at that time?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom