Cordoba - Orfeo Arena (Mar. 1, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Black Cloud / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Very Moz

• Posted by Somehow still alive in the comments:

Searching for videos of yesterday's show, I found this one in which MOZ says: "Malvinas Islands belong to Argentina, don't blame British people". Here:

• Photo by Florencia Julieta Becker posted by Maladjusted on Facebook:

cordoba.jpg
  • Morrissey en Córdoba: ese hombre encantador (8 photos) - LaVoz. Link posted by Don Atti.
  • Morrissey tells concert audience in Argentina: 'The Falkland Islands belong to you' - Manchester Evening News. Link from Jukebox Jury.
  • Morrissey wades into Falklands row - The Sun. Link posted by Garmon (original post).

Last edited:
interesting that not one unreleased song was played... maybe he got a deal and was asked to stop playing the new tunes.

poor guy??? I'm not poor...but you are an anonymous ignorant...

I was not talking to you. I might be anonymous, it makes no difference. What I say is true, the whole claim over the Falklands is ridiculous, Argentina is a sad decadent country ruled by ex-terrorists and thieves or by military fascist in turn (all of them a reflection of their society) who has been treated to think that they would be better off ruling the Falkland Islands. Good intelligent Argentinians are embarrassed by this issue.

The weakest set-list end I remember. The last five songs are a joke and finishing the show like that is an insult to fans.

This is embarrassing. Is it any wonder he can't get a record deal.

Johnny , keep well clear.

God I miss the days of the Your Arsenal band where they wore what they liked. No matching t shirts, tuxedos or these ridiculous outfits. Boz must have no balls whatsoever to agree to appear looking like that.

Nobody knows whether Boz has balls - nobody's been able to see them in about twenty years.

Why does Morrissey insist on humiliating his band members?

I very much dislike Jesse in the band but even he doesn't deserve to wear a bra on stage.

Why does Morrissey insist on humiliating his band members?

I very much dislike Jesse in the band but even he doesn't deserve to wear a bra on stage.

Wearing a bra is humiliating? Let me give a quotation from a novel (more famous because it appears in a Maddona song)

"Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short
Wear shirts and boots
'Cause it's OK to be a boy
But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading
'Cause you think that being a girl is degrading
-Cement Garden, Ian McEwan

Maybe Moz was trying to convey a message that it is okay to wear womens clothes. It should be normal to embrace the femenine side of life. (Note: I am a woman and I don't feel disgusted or offended by what he made them use for the show)

Ehm si, hola, si van a usar fotos, pongan creditos, osea Florencia Julieta Becker. Gracias :)

If you are going to use photos from blogs or facebook from people, please add credits, This photo belong to Florencia Julieta Becker. Thanks :)

If you are going to use photos from blogs or facebook from people, please add credits, This photo belong to Florencia Julieta Becker. Thanks :)

Thanks, credit has been added. I did ask the person who shared it on Facebook but they did not know the photographer at the time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom