Cordoba - Orfeo Arena (Mar. 1, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Black Cloud / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Very Moz

• Posted by Somehow still alive in the comments:

Searching for videos of yesterday's show, I found this one in which MOZ says: "Malvinas Islands belong to Argentina, don't blame British people". Here:

• Photo by Florencia Julieta Becker posted by Maladjusted on Facebook:

cordoba.jpg
  • Morrissey en Córdoba: ese hombre encantador (8 photos) - LaVoz. Link posted by Don Atti.
  • Morrissey tells concert audience in Argentina: 'The Falkland Islands belong to you' - Manchester Evening News. Link from Jukebox Jury.
  • Morrissey wades into Falklands row - The Sun. Link posted by Garmon (original post).

Last edited:
Córdoba Set list 1º Marzo:
First of the gang
You have kill me
Fatty
Carol
... Alma Matters
Maladjusted
Paris
Black Cloud
I want the one I can´t have
Everyday is like Sunday
I know it´s over
Let me kiss you
Please please please
Speedway
There is al light
Far off places
Meat is murder
Ouija Board
How soon is now
One day goodbye

I'd've liked to have heard Maladjusted. As for the rest: not so much.

Thank god he brought back Maladjusted. There's about 8 or 9 songs on the current set that I'd actually like to hear, the rest need to be permanently retired. I'm curious if he referenced Davy Jones at all....

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986702543]The big question is was there a 'surprise?' as suggested by twitter? Any red or white roses thrown? Any good banter between songs? Surely someone can put something up?

There are 15 or 16 comments on the http://www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com concert review thread too.[/QUOTE]

Best post of the night. The Blue Rose crew rules.

Off-topic

Last edited by a moderator:
The big question is was there a 'surprise?' as suggested by twitter? Any red or white roses thrown? Any good banter between songs? Surely someone can put something up?

There are 15 or 16 comments on the http://www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com concert review thread too.

Off-topic/Troll

Soooo, does it take up a lot of your night to log on as 18 different people to comment on your own blog? :straightface: Also there's an apostrophe in "Morrissey's" World.

The band performed dressed as females! leading outfit :Boz Lol! What foes this mean? Lads with black bras lol!

Soooo, does it take up a lot of your night to log on as 18 different people to comment on your own blog? :straightface: Also there's an apostrophe in "Morrissey's" World.

Thanks, I registered just to let everyone know the same. The person behind Morrissey's World goes by the name of TheRatsBack on twitter and has a blog called Following The Mozziah, where you can see his creepy obsession with Morrissey in all its glory (his latest post is a good example). He's admitted to impersonating Ian Botham and Amanda Holden in the past. He's been caught having at least 5 different Twitter accounts. He's not very bright and he's a poor writer who can't spell, so he's pretty easy to sniff out. Also, The MorrisseysWorld blog has had multiple identities just like TheRatsBack: R, Log Lady, etc. It's pretty funny he doesn't recognize he's giving himself away.

He may or may not have been known as Broken many months ago. Whether that's the same broken on here or not, I don't know.

It's really sad and slightly disconcerting. There are maybe about 10 people who still cling to the delusional belief it really is Morrissey and devote their life to that blog. And no one really knows that either because they could just be more Rat aliases. Morrissey gave an interview in Brazil the other day saying the blog is causing him problems and is dangerous (likely due to the blog's racist jokes, making it perfectly understandable considering the libel suit), and everyone took it as another 'sign' that Morrissey is behind the blog.

When people try and shake them back to reality, they respond like a bunch of robots that this website is vile. The whole saga is like Animal Farm crossed with The Heaven's Gate Cult.

Off-topic

Thanks, I registered just to let everyone know the same. The person behind Morrissey's World goes by the name of TheRatsBack on twitter and has a blog called Following The Mozziah, where you can see his creepy obsession with Morrissey in all its glory (his latest post is a good example). He's admitted to impersonating Ian Botham and Amanda Holden in the past. He's been caught having at least 5 different Twitter accounts. He's not very bright and he's a poor writer who can't spell, so he's pretty easy to sniff out. Also, The MorrisseysWorld blog has had multiple identities just like TheRatsBack: R, Log Lady, etc. It's pretty funny he doesn't recognize he's giving himself away.

He may or may not have been known as Broken many months ago. Whether that's the same broken on here or not, I don't know.

It's really sad and slightly disconcerting. There are maybe about 10 people who still cling to the delusional belief it really is Morrissey and devote their life to that blog. And no one really knows that either because they could just be more Rat aliases. Morrissey gave an interview in Brazil the other day saying the blog is causing him problems and is dangerous (likely due to the blog's racist jokes, making it perfectly understandable considering the libel suit), and everyone took it as another 'sign' that Morrissey is behind the blog.

When people try and shake them back to reality, they respond like a bunch of robots that this website is vile. The whole saga is like Animal Farm crossed with The Heaven's Gate Cult.

Rat happens to be somebody I like. In fact,the way I see it,you are libeling and slandering him. Just for the recourd he is extremely intelligent and one with 'that' much passion in his blog is clearly a 'true' fan.Unlike these things that copy and paste smiley faces two faced baboons who abuse Morrissey. In sum and substance what is up with this that jacked up hacks low lifes ,lights are on but no ones home losers bash Morrissey in addition add smiley faces to their convoluted comments. Broken is not Rat,and he also is not involved in fraud.

Off-topic

@MorrisseysWorld predicts on twitter that something special will happen in Cordoba and it does, the band dress up in bras. WAKE UP SO-LOW.

Dear David, your site is dead old son, and it's so lonely on a limb.

Blue Rose Society......because it's what Morrissey DESERVES.

Off-topic/Troll

Not only did morrisseysworld promise a surprise - morrissey as backdrop - the band were dressed in black bras which comes from morrisseysworld where moz forced boz boorer to wear a french maid's outfit and solomon too in the christmas diaries - if you look there's a black bra underneath it, and this was all put on morrisseysworld BEFORE moz started doing it in real life

just another coincidence though, nothing to see here, just like it was a coincidence when he took his shirt off, quoted bieber, appeared in a magzine by a white rose, the blog predicted the US and Argentinian tours, the twitter feed posted YOR was his finest album on 25th dec, then morrissey posted the same on tty dec 26th, he wore a cosmetic finger dressing - from blog, band in women's clothing - from blog, attacking the guardian - from blog, releasing viva hate with tacky badge - from blog.

Oh it's definitely not him - that's why he's publicised it four times, denied it four times and still hasn't requested the site be closed down on true to you as morrisseysworld said it would if he did!!!!

Off-topic/Troll

Osric said: "Thanks, I registered just to let everyone know the same. The person behind Morrissey's World goes by the name of TheRatsBack on twitter and has a blog called Following The Mozziah, where you can see his creepy obsession with Morrissey in all its glory (his latest post is a good example). He's admitted to impersonating Ian Botham and Amanda Holden in the past. He's been caught having at least 5 different Twitter accounts. He's not very bright and he's a poor writer who can't spell, so he's pretty easy to sniff out. Also, The MorrisseysWorld blog has had multiple identities just like TheRatsBack: R, Log Lady, etc. It's pretty funny he doesn't recognize he's giving himself away.

When people try and shake them back to reality, they respond like a bunch of robots that this website is vile. The whole saga is like Animal Farm crossed with The Heaven's Gate Cult."

As Rat is banned from So-Low, let me reply on his behalf.
1. He ISN'T behind MorrisseysWorld, that is a guy called Morrissey
2. I agree he is slightly obsessed with Morrissey, but hey, aren't we all?
3. Yes his blog is called www.FollowingtheMozziah.blogspot.com, it is not only informative, but in places EXTREMELY funny, especially his parody pieces, such as this one about the Vina del Mar concert: http://www.followingthemozziah.blogspot.com/2012/02/following-mozziah-day-167-tuesday-28th.html
4. Agreed, he's not very bright, he admitted in his blog to only having one 'O' level, thick tw*t!
5. I wouldn't say he's a 'poor' writer, but his spelling is sometimes incorect.
6. Yes, he has definitely been both Amanda Holden & Ian Botham on twitter, as well as Brian of Nazereth.
7. He's definitely NOT Broken, whoever Broken is?
8. This website IS vile
9. There is no nine.
10. Twitterdilly Arms Top 10 Chart is on Twitter on Tuesday's at 12.45pm UK time. Rats does the countdown, so be sure to 'tune in'. @TheRatsBack. Not 'arf.

Off-topic/troll

All we know so far as the band were in black bras, the setlist and morrissey said something ncie about the audience!

Come on somebody!

All we know so far as the band were in black bras, the setlist and morrissey said something ncie about the audience!

Come on somebody!

There has been loads of stuff on twitter this morning, particularly from @MorrisseysWorld who said that he chose Boz Boorer's blue dress. If I were you, which obviously I'm not, although I am me, which believe you me, isn't always easy, I would nip over to http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.com...howComment=1330685951097#c6911679514887124732 , it's greeeeeeeat.

Troll

unclefatty has to go the fool thinks that the fake MorrisseysMum on twitter is actually her. he has to be protected from himself. ban him. now.

Troll

Imagine you're a fairly new Morrissey fan and you visit this site, and you click on the READ MORE section about a recent gig...

And THIS is what you're presented with? Seriously, who is this clinically insane person posting under fake names about some mad site that nobody cares about? Gee, what was the gig like last night? No idea, but I can tell you intimate details about some lunatic if you like.

No thanks.

Troll

I don't neccesarily want this site to close, just to become what it should be anyway - a site for people who LIKE Morrissey. That's all. Stop the abusive postings towards other site users and to Moz and his band, that's all.

Off-topic/troll

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom