Crap Bands

Fruits N Nuts said:
'Live Through This' IS a brilliant album. Courtney Love may be one sick phuck, but this album is perfect in every way.

f***ing hell yeah it is - Dam'n good record but not as good as :

Melissa Auf Der Maur
Kyuss
QOTSA
Foo Fighters
Mudhoney
the Screaming Trees
Mark Lanegan

Crap band is

Lordi

Slipknot wannabies with bad 70th sound

If You want the 70th sound go for

Sweet
Slade
Led Zeppelin
Deep Purple
Pink Floyd
Stones
etc ... ... ...

Last edited:
Sunday Girl said:
As for bands i think are crap, it's more of a case of a select few that are NOT crap. All the 'trendy' whiney indie bands particularly do my head in (keane, snow patrol, starsailor, coldplay, etc. etc.) They should all sod off and die.

I will doubtless be slaughtered alive for saying this, and i know i can't technically define them as 'crap', but the Beatles bore me to death.

That's what I think too! I LOATHE those whiny shitty bands, and those singers with the faux 'concerned miserable faces' like cheap models for bad aftershave. AND! I'm so utterly bored of the Beatles. There was so much more stuff musically going on in the 60s than just them, and I'm so unutterably cheesed off with hearing people wank on about how fab they were.

"Ooooh, they used a sitar!"
Oooh, well, The Kinks used a sitar sound on a song way before that, and it was a de-tuned guitar, so kiss my great big Beatles-hatin' butt.

(ahhh, that feels better...)

I never got The Beatles either ,plus they spawned Oasis one of the dullest bands on earth!

Coldplay,U2,,Snow Patrol,Keane,Travis,Stone Roses,Embrace
all have put me in a coma at some point

:mad:

I'm gonna have to say:

The beatles-sorry but I can't stand them
Nickleback-can't put my finger on why though, just hate 'em
Tool-what the hell went wrong?
grateful dead- it's just not music,sorry.
anything in the alt-country genre
anything in the pitty me, im pretty and lonely emo genre

and above all else, the one band that can make me scream in public when they are played

Train-because They make baby jesus cry

seriousley how the f*** does "the best fried chicken you ever had" end up in a song NOT meant to be funny?

Helen said:
I mean... I used to like them when I was a child, The Beatles... but I WAS A CHILD!!!

I did aswell actually thankfully i grew out of 'the beatles are great'stage!
my older brother is a huge fan though:confused:

i don't like the bland bands that some people label "indie", e.g. keane, athlete, etc. - there is so much more to indie than these bands! :(
i like the arctic monkeys songs but i hate the singer's voice! :mad:

JoyDiv007 said:
I couldn't agree more, have no clue why so mnay people love him. The music is so boring.

Jesus f***in' Christ!!! Dave Mathews Band is gotta be the most uncharismatic band ever.....it is a complete mystery to me why people are so in love with Dave's horrible "music". He's fugly as hell too.... yuk! Never understood Hootie and the Blowfish craze either......people who listen to this crap have to be the most DULL, BLAND, BOOOOORING group of dorks.

***EVERYTHING new since 1996 [excluding the White Stripes and a couple other bands] is total and complete SHIT.......since the U.S. congress and President Bill C. passed that Media Consolidation Act in '96 .....the big record companies bought out most small labels....causing the cookie cutter explosion in the music world that we see today.. ........every stupid band out there sounds exactly the same to me.......there's no more originality......I hate everything the new kids are listening to......MTV is feeding them all this shit and they just keep eating it up....I feel for them poor teens. Fall out boy, My Chemical Romance and all that trash is complete disposable garbage.

Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B and all related crap is completely VILE stuff and NOT REAL MUSIC. I Hate it ALL!! and hate that most of my family members, brother cousins...etc, all listen to this crap .....it's an abomination and I let them know.........I know I'm intolerant but someone's gotta let them know that they're shoveling piles of shit inside their ears everytime they listen to it.

I'm adding Keane and Embrace.

Q. Who likes these f***ers?

A. Idiots who think they know about music!

Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B and all related crap is completely VILE stuff and NOT REAL MUSIC. I Hate it ALL!! and hate that most of my family members, brother cousins...etc, all listen to this crap .....it's an abomination and I let them know.........I know I'm intolerant but someone's gotta let them know that they're shoveling piles of shit inside their ears everytime they listen to it.[/QUOTE]

HAHA!! LOVELY job :D :D :D

Fair play to you my friend.
Almost as vile as Eminenemin, however the f*** you say it........
He needs a slow and painful death I reckon, as does this freaky Marrion Manson thing.

I'm quite fond of Keane tho, do you all think I should stop?
I don't listen to them very often.......

"Express Yourself" is one of the best songs ever. Rap can be good. Eminem et al are about as representative of rap as Fall Out Boy is of indie. 98% of any genre is shit.

dazzak said:
"Express Yourself" is one of the best songs ever. Rap can be good. Eminem et al are about as representative of rap as Fall Out Boy is of indie. 98% of any genre is shit.

I don't mind a bit of Maddonna

:D

andy_fozzy said:
I don't mind a bit of Maddonna

:D
She may be a talentless granny, but she does have brilliant pop songs. Pet Shop Boy's remix of "Sorry" is magnificent (so much so she's using that version on her tour).

Oh, I loved the PSB's when I was a kid........

Agreed on the talentless granny bit.
But Oh Father and Like a Prayer was nice songs.

Have you heard Like A Prayer backwards?
There's freaky messages to the devil on it, I love you satan if I remember rightly.....

old school rap and hip-hop was tolerable, Cypress Hill etc.Today's R'n'B on the other hand is totally repulsive. All those shake your ass and lick my body (to put it nicely). The worst thing is that it's everywhere. :sick:

Sister said:
old school rap and hip-hop was tolerable, Cypress Hill etc.Today's R'n'B on the other hand is totally repulsive. All those shake your ass and lick my body (to put it nicely). The worst thing is that it's everywhere. :sick:

Fair play to ya, nice post Sister!

Back
Top Bottom