Crap Bands

Poco Innocente said:
yes yes! i suppose :p maybe I was just disappointed to see all the bands i like mentioned! PSB NOT being one of them :rolleyes:

Cushdy.

I don't mind a bit of PSB's........

What's the new album like?

no idea, but the video for 'I'm With Stupid' had the overxposed comedians jumping around, which was enough for me to turn off.

Andy's new picture...

Does anybody remember that boysband Busted? Still stuck in the year 3000 I guess...

can't help it:
guns 'n roses.

Fall Out Boy.

There's an article dissing them on my website, and I found a link to my site on the FOB official messageboard. I can't find the exact post, which is a shame as I'd love to see how they were "h8ing on meee". But it's enough to know that I've upset some FOB fans. Then again, they're easy to upset as they're "sew emoooooooo".

*evil laughter*

I second Fall Out Boy. The most nausiating band of recent years, without question.

I read your article Helen - good work! I agree with every word!!

Anything now played on Radio 1 (or any of the other 'cool' stations, particularly 'Juice FM') and, I have to agree with people on The Beatles. All they're songs sound more or less the same and they're all like the Moz antithesis, all that 'I'm in love with her and she's in love so everything just great!' stuff really winds me up. Also the dreaded Arctic Monkeys- if they are likened once more to the Smiths I shall scream, tear the magazine up into pieces and run away. Oh, yeah, one more (sorry) but the Pussycat Dolls! Eurgh! Lyrics- crap, dances- crap and slutty, personalities- umm, sorry, none located.

Queen. Crap pompous songs that are only useful as football chants and Freddie Mercury was NOT a great singer and very far from the greatest frontman of all time. He was just embarrassing with terrible dress sense. They supported apartheid as well.

Tex said:
no offense, i like the PSB's pretty well, but they aint that great!! your saying 'Im With Stupid' is intelligent and emotive lyrics...
Well, to a certain extent. I think "I'm With Stupid" is incredibly intelligent for what is the most poppy and superfluous song on the album. It's like basing your opinion on Morrissey from "You Have Killed Me". It's only one side. Other songs on Fundamental, however, are better than anything Morrissey has done in 12 years.

DIDO

I hate those breathy vocals and the way she lets out those awful irritating little gasps while she's singing.
Eminem has a lot to answer for.......

THE LIBERTINES
BABYSHAMBLES
DIRTY PRETTY THINGS
RAZORLIGHT
COLDPLAY
THE AUTOMATIC
THE FRATELLIS
JOY DIVISION
EDITORS
THE DOORS
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
GREEN DAY (f***in' entertainers, cashing on notions of "rebellion")
MARILYN MANSON (talentless gimp, without an idea of his own in his head ...DIE! DIE! DIE! .......PLEASE!)
FALL OUT BOY
NEW YORK DOLLS
VELVET UNDERGROUND
NIRVANA
OASIS
SUEDE
HAPPY MONDAYS
KEANE (THE SINGER'S FACE HAS NO EDGES AND WHY IS HE ALWAYS SO FLUSHED??!!!!)

etc. etc. etc...........................................................................

Last edited:
Danny said:
Queen. Crap pompous songs that are only useful as football chants and Freddie Mercury was NOT a great singer and very far from the greatest frontman of all time. He was just embarrassing with terrible dress sense. They supported apartheid as well.

AMEN!!!!

QUEEN = Mountain of SH!T

HIM said:
KEANE (THE SINGER'S FACE HAS NO EDGES AND WHY IS HE ALWAYS SO FLUSHED??!!!!)

I don't agree with most of your list, but with this one I do!!!!!

There seems to be so much hate in this thread...

wolve said:
I don't agree with most of your list, but with this one I do!!!!!

There seems to be so much hate in this thread...

it's ok, though. all of the entertainers i've listed, above, are/were f***ing awful, in every respect. i wish them all dead. and, of those dead already, i hope they're suffering unending sorrow and torment in the next world. :mad:

wutheringheights said:
He's red from the embarassment of being in KEANE.

Hate is good...............Viva Hate!!!!

hear! hear! Viva Hate, indeed!

Kill Uncle, too!

Back
Top Bottom