craziest things youve done

Nothing so interesting as skydiving! What was it like?

Off the top of my head...

Flashed when entirely sober. (And I'm not an exhibitionist.)

Worn a tin foil hat around school. It was a joke, by the way :rolleyes:

Stormed into Dorothy Perkins and shrieked hysterically, 'I demand to see Dorothy!'

There are things I've done that are actually crazy as in mentally ill crazy but they're not at all funny and therefore not interesting :lbf:

Am I allowed to mention things that I did while stoned? I don't know if those really count, but they are kind of amusing :D

:eek:
never in a million years would i do that....!

it was great, i was particularly calm the first time, the stillness when you are up there and its just you, the scenery...the not listening to radio com second time round and landing a mile away from base in a field of cows...

My friend and I wrote BITCH in weed killer on a girl's lawn in high school. Bitch deserved it. :)

In college, I entered a bikini contest in Daytona Beach, FL on a whim...well, to win the $100 prize for my friend who had lost his wallet the first day we got there. I got 2nd :(:p and won sun-tan products. :rolleyes:

I deflated a U-Haul truck's tire that had parked in my space outside my house. During the winters in Chicago, people w/o garages shovel their spots out and 'save' them with lawnchairs & stuff. I was really pissed and super drunk-and the ice pick was handy... I was shameful (& hungover) the next day. :o It was a spontaneous move and I think karma is still getting me for it.

GREAT to see you back!

I found out, there's more to life than a clean house:D

Amen, sister!! It's nice to visit :) I just had to tell y'all that I found my penis :thumb: and then I got sucked into the solo vortex! :lbf: Hope you're doing well & staying out of trouble. *snicker*

and topic,

My friends and I sneaked into an 84 Lumber in High School and stole their sign for our graduation party! :D It said, Catch the Spirit of '84! Oh, also that night, I peed in a ditch! :lbf:

Amen, sister!! It's nice to visit :) I just had to tell y'all that I found my penis :thumb: and then I got sucked into the solo vortex! :lbf: Hope you're doing well & staying out of trouble. *snicker*

and topic,

My friends and I sneaked into an 84 Lumber in High School and stole their sign for our graduation party! :D It said, Catch the Spirit of '84! Oh, also that night, I peed in a ditch! :lbf:

I graduated in '84....!

Back
Top Bottom