Cruel World Festival officially canceled

Cruel World has just announced the fest is canceled, and all tickets are to be refunded within 30 days.
It's a beautiful world. For you. For you. But not for me.

Images from Goldenvoice email sent by anonymous person:

full

full

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice to see that some bands actually communicate with their fans. (although they could do with checking their spelling)

Last edited:
This is on cancellation you can’t blame Morrissey, for once. Oh well let’s blame him anyways, it’s all your fault Morrissey.

goodbye cruel world,it was nice knowing you.

This is on cancellation you can’t blame Morrissey, for once. Oh well let’s blame him anyways, it’s all your fault Morrissey.
f*** it.. I'm blaming him anyway.

Damnit Morrissey.. you f***ing cancel EVERY GOD DAMN TIME.

Sweet Arian Jesus WHY does this keep happening to me?

I was going to buy tickets and book a flight!

Not a 4kin word on Shit Central to let his cult know it’s been cancelled.
The guy is an absolute C#nt.

The kind people have a wonderful dream
Steven on a ventilator with Covid 19
Make the dream real
Make the dream real

Hope ya’ll like my new cover song that I’m working on in lockdown. :thumb:

?? :knife:

That lineup was stellar. I’d never go because I hate people (Not as much as I hate most animals - which is quite a lot). ...but I digress.

Would’ve been great to see a bunch of those bands.

Would've also been great to see Melvis walk on stage and then spend the day in bed, as always, of late.

What the f*** was he doing on that lineup anyway? Smiths? Sure. Melvis?

Fak Arf.

Unless Morrissey and band can get on a private plane that flies them from New York to Paris, so they can respect the social distancing norms, the chances of these concerts occurring are very slim.

This is a very dark year for artists and their fans alike.
Melvis’ band members fly coach and pay their own fare.

The Pantos have started to cancel - so I'm not sure the UK will have much Live Entertainment this year.

The Pantos have started to cancel - so I'm not sure the UK will have much Live Entertainment this year.
nerak im surprised about the pantos cancelling when they are looking at opening cinemas over the summer,obviously it will be every third or fourth seat that is used,theatres have the same seating plans so they should have waited till maybe sept at least.

nerak im surprised about the pantos cancelling when they are looking at opening cinemas over the summer,obviously it will be every third or fourth seat that is used,theatres have the same seating plans so they should have waited till maybe sept at least.

Some of the bigger ones might happen if they can work out a viable number of seats. It's the cost & blocking that's put them off.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom