"CS" - Morrissey Central (26 May, 2019)

I will simply never understand the act of asking your own uncle for his autograph. So odd.

As a few of us have pointed out. Sam and Morrissey have no real connection.
They are family but beyond that there is no link at all.
It's all very sad. Sam is just like the other hangers on. The difference is only he happens to be the son of morriissrys sister

It's all very sad. Sam is just like the other hangers on. The difference is only he happens to be the son of morriissrys sister

:rolleyes:

no real connection. only runs his website and records his shows.:lbf:

You may want to rethink that.
Morrissey Central is run by SER.
When Morrissey issues a 'statement' it appears exclusively on Central - that's a very clear communication link.
There are many more incidences even prior to Central.
Regards,
FWD.

xAgTOpCKMhAW.png

no real connection. only runs his website and records his shows.:lbf:
A f***ing toddler could make a better website and the recordings sound like garbage, so either SER is a hanger on, or Morrissey is a cheap, slack-assed, low-expectation-having twat.

...just like his fans.

My dad is an author and each book released he has written a note inside my copy for me.
good for you,that would be pretty special.

Neal Cassidy desperate to be the new FWD. patrolling the net 24/7. Bad crank.
iv always found neal to be very fair in his views,doesnt go over the top nor does he go under the radar.

Morrissey must like having his nephew around and be proud of him. In his line of work must be hard to find people you can trust.

A f***ing toddler could make a better website and the recordings sound like garbage, so either SER is a hanger on, or Morrissey is a cheap, slack-assed, low-expectation-having twat.

...just like his fans.

o_O

what does all that pony have to do with the price of gizzards up in the COMET?:lbf::lbf:

Morrissey must like having his nephew around and be proud of him. In his line of work must be hard to find people you can trust.

yes morrissey does indeed trust sam and yet he realizes that he must be very cautious also. there are times when sam gets a little to big for his britches and morrissey has to advise the boy. in one known instance sam wanted to start referring to himself by his last esty-raynor in the same way morrissey refers to himself by last name. morrissey told sam this was a poor idea and the boy realized his foolishness and scrapped the idea.

You may want to rethink that.
Morrissey Central is run by SER.
When Morrissey issues a 'statement' it appears exclusively on Central - that's a very clear communication link.
There are many more incidences even prior to Central.
Regards,
FWD.

You and vegan misunderstood what I meant by 'connection'.
I'm well aware he runs the website and so on. My point was no real connection on a human level, relationship level. He's a relation/fan with privileges. Rather than relation come good friend who understands his uncle in any real sense. So first sam hangs around with superfans. Then he takes over from Julia on fansite duties then he makes fan type videos.
It's kinda odd. You don't see other kids or relations of the famous doing this. Sam is Leif arms length me thinks.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom