Culture Section

Hmm, isn't that what the "Offtopic" forum is for?
If you want to talk about that stuff, go ahead and do it in Offtopic - if it's very very popular then I'm sure a forum will be made to accommodate it... but I can't see it overflowing the Offtopic forum that's already there.

:)

- Mada

I really think any messageboard should have as few forums as possible. If you have loads of different forums for television, film, sport etc. then it just fragments discussion and makes the board seem dead, so people get bored and dont bother, which is obviously self-perpetuating.

I think the number of forums on here is just about right id say, and culture and what not can go in Off-Topic in my opinion, if a thread on poetry or film is popular then it will stay near the top anyway.

Just my 2 pence for what it's worth.

Mada said:
Hmm, isn't that what the "Offtopic" forum is for?
If you want to talk about that stuff, go ahead and do it in Offtopic - if it's very very popular then I'm sure a forum will be made to accommodate it... but I can't see it overflowing the Offtopic forum that's already there.

:)

- Mada

I agree, that stuff is for 'Off Topic'.

You would be here all day if everything was categorised.

I think we should wait and see, if the Off Topic section gets a bit hectic, then it should be split up

There is already a big difference between the old and the new forum. The old forum was pretty small and I fear that the new forum would expand too quickly and turn non-Morrissey related messages

Back
Top Bottom