Cute Overload!

I was reading an article from the Guardian about pigs today in Geography, it was sad. :( In the Netherlands and some other EU countries, pigs are really badly treated. They are kept in tiny pens, have no room to exercise in and in many instances they have no form of enrichment (i.e. stuff to play in/with like straw or toys). Pigs get violent when they're bored, so to stop them hurting each other the farmers dock their tails so they can't bite each other's. :( The farms simply ignore EU directives about animal cruelty. There's a lot to write, but I can't really explain it all.

I was reading an article from the Guardian about pigs today in Geography, it was sad. :( In the Netherlands and some other EU countries, pigs are really badly treated. They are kept in tiny pens, have no room to exercise in and in many instances they have no form of enrichment (i.e. stuff to play in/with like straw or toys). Pigs get violent when they're bored, so to stop them hurting each other the farmers dock their tails so they can't bite each other's. :( The farms simply ignore EU directives about animal cruelty. There's a lot to write, but I can't really explain it all.

All that, and then they get killed so fat greedy people can eat them. Nice, huh?

heartoz7.jpg

Awwww

Bush_Cheney_Amish_2004-08-11.jpg

Vacation and boycotting the man for boycotting California on the upcoming tour.

Thought you had stopped coming here because you reached 10,000posts... Welcome back :]

No, If that were the case, I'd just have somebody say I was dead and then have Kewpie fake a message from me saying I was okay.

In your case, SNS22, she'd probably fake one to say you're dead. :p

"Hi, everybody...Just wanted to let you know that I'm dead."

Yeah, only somebody really stupid would send a message like that.... :p

Tags
**wil da real slim shady banrobbyforbeingadicknow dave's behind 7 proxies having duals is evil i haz a flavur lulz meat is murder nrith has more duals please stand up robby stfu plz sns' unexpected return
Back
Top Bottom