Daily Post: "'I'm knackered' says former The Smiths member who's put his Bangor coffee shop up for sale" (April 21, 2021)

1_JS158439795.jpg

'I'm knackered' says former The Smiths member who's put his Bangor coffee shop up for sale - North Wales Live / Daily Post by Owen Hughes.

Excerpt:

He said: “It’s been difficult, due to Covid hospital appointments have not been available. I’m knackered all the time, I’m diabetic and have arthritis and barely make it up the stairs at times.

“It’s a hard decision to arrive at but we need to retire and sell or potentially in the right circumstances get a tenant in. We will carry on though until that happens and this is a great opportunity for someone.”

A brief article about Dale's health and having to sell up under the shadow of covid.
"Domu Kafe" was the name of Dale's YT channel that previously shared the various unheard Smiths' tracks.

Wishing him better health.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

I reckon what language is this in. What the f*** does "knackered" "north whales" bang or" mean. I reckon what the f*** does this have to do with California Son? Speak American you dumbshit. You are posting on a website about the American Idol California Son tard twat c*** tit colour altrichchichichama beach mouth airbnb fake flower house inn nnnn n it.

Fark Arse

Morr American Idol.jpg

You think that's the "real" tragedy instead of the 3 million + people that died from the virus and the millions more suffering long-term symptoms? Why do you think that?
In the UK, Amazon enjoys incredible tax breaks—and so it competes ‘unfairly’ with traders who pay enormous taxes. Taxes pay for the NHS.

So stop the bleeding heart routine, because those who are skeptical about the situation are merely recognising the full socio-economic implications of the lockdown, which will pale the immediate health effects of Covid.

Food banks, NHS waiting lists, unemployment, homelessness, student debt, erosion of personal freedoms: How bad does it have to get before people recognise we’re returning to a pre WW2 social structure—complete with its disregard for swathes of people, and the related existential threats such alienation brings with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dale and many others are suffering the real percussions of the lockdowns.

If the establishment wanted to "save lives" they never would have put the public through this.

This is why so many people are sceptical.

Dale and many others are suffering the real percussions of the lockdowns.

If the establishment wanted to "save lives" they never would have put the public through this.

This is why so many people are sceptical.
Nice malapropism but your views on the pandemic are fairly daft.

You think that's the "real" tragedy instead of the 3 million + people that died from the virus and the millions more suffering long-term symptoms? Why do you think that?
1800 people per million died in UK or .18% of total population, which is higher than other European countries . A flu would be 400-600 deaths per million so Covid is worse but not bad enough to justify destroying peoples livelihoods. Sweden is .03% or 300 per million, for 2 seasons, no masks no lockdown, no crashing anyones business. They're the official figures. Look them up.
Ivor Cummins does a very good synopsis for anyone who prides themselves on science.
So Bozs wife is correct when she says Covid was horrific but Morrissey is also right in his view of the "pandemic". .18% is not the Black Death and we are at the Endemic stage which does not justify the continued scaremongering.

1800 people per million died in UK or .18% of total population, which is higher than other European countries . A flu would be 400-600 deaths per million so Covid is worse but not bad enough to justify destroying peoples livelihoods. Sweden is .03% or 300 per million, for 2 seasons, no masks no lockdown, no crashing anyones business. They're the official figures. Look them up.
Ivor Cummins does a very good synopsis for anyone who prides themselves on science.
So Bozs wife is correct when she says Covid was horrific but Morrissey is also right in his view of the "pandemic". .18% is not the Black Death and we are at the Endemic stage which does not justify the continued scaremongering.
The UK death rate was limited to what it is by lockdowns and other measures to prevent interpersonal infection. Without those measures the death rate would undoubtedly have been much greater. So you are basically arguing that preventative measures reduced the death rate to the point whereby preventative measures were never necessary! That's some remarkable disappearing-up-your-own-arse logic you are employing there!
And no, the pandemic is not the Black Death. Congratulations on working that one out.

Morrissey hasn't said anything about the Pandemic beyond blaming meat markets & not being keen on clapping.

Edit - the clapping was a social media fad that the UK government co-opted to make criticising them more socially awkward because it could look as if you're being mean to nurses.

Same trick was played during the Iraq war when everyone was encouraged to wear poppies & think of the ordinary soldiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey hasn't said anything about the Pandemic beyond blaming meat markets & not being keen on clapping.

Edit - the clapping was a social media fad that the UK government co-opted to make criticising them more socially awkward because it could look as if you're being mean to nurses.

Same trick was played during the Iraq war when everyone was encouraged to wear poppies & think of the ordinary soldiers.
He might not have said much by way of an official statement from the desk of Steven Patrick Morrissey, however the absurd curation on his TUMBLR allows people to infer a different story.

Free speech comes at a premium as these very parameters of political and cultural discourse have expanded to included billions of voices across the internet.

Everyone is an arbiter of their own truth now. This makes people with colossal egos uncomfortable. Not understanding this is a WEAKNESS. Understanding how to manipulate it a POWER.

He might not have said much by way of an official statement from the desk of Steven Patrick Morrissey, however the absurd curation on his TUMBLR allows people to infer a different story.

Free speech comes at a premium as these very parameters of political and cultural discourse have expanded to included billions of voices across the internet.

Everyone is an arbiter of their own truth now. This makes people with colossal egos uncomfortable. Not understanding this is a WEAKNESS. Understanding how to manipulate it a POWER.

And I'd rather not add to the problem by posting incorrect information, that's all.

Quit making Sweden's lack of a lockdown an example of pandemic success, it was a miserable, death-inducing catastrophe. It's what happens when governments value the economy over human lives.

And I'd rather not add to the problem by posting incorrect information, that's all.
This week, a good friend of mine in politics - a powerful man by all accounts - fell prey to a smear campaign. It was a very strategic sniper attack from his opposition. The ensuing 72 hours were a bloodbath of endorsements and support rescinded. I’m away on another special mission and could not do much to help him. His manager called me yesterday to ask for help. I gave them a plan, and if they follow my meticulous sequencing, he will be absolved by the coming Friday. If they don’t, he will lose and be disgraced and will have no option other then to retire from politics after dedicating 50 years of his life to helping the poor.

This is a blood sport 😬

This week, a good friend of mine in politics - a powerful man by all accounts - fell prey to a smear campaign. It was a very strategic sniper attack from his opposition. The ensuing 72 hours were a bloodbath of endorsements and support rescinded. I’m away on another special mission and could not do much to help him. His manager called me yesterday to ask for help. I gave them a plan, and if they follow my meticulous sequencing, he will be absolved by the coming Friday. If they don’t, he will lose abs be disgraced and will have no option other then to retire from politics after dedicating 50 years of his life to helping the poor.

This is a blood sport 😬

We got done in by a bacon sandwich once...

Quit making Sweden's lack of a lockdown an example of pandemic success, it was a miserable, death-inducing catastrophe. It's what happens when governments value the economy over human lives.

Since this article was published, Sweden has quietly dropped out of the top 30 (deaths per million). When it comes to total excess deaths since the beginning of this pandemic, Sweden isn't even in the top 40.

So while Sweden may not have done as well as Norway and Iceland, the situation in Sweden is pretty f***ing far from a catastrophe.

Since this article was published, Sweden has quietly dropped out of the top 30 (deaths per million). When it comes to total excess deaths since the beginning of this pandemic, Sweden isn't even in the top 40.

So while Sweden may not have done as well as Norway and Iceland, the situation in Sweden is pretty f***ing far from a catastrophe.

That's nice, what about all the people that died unnecessarily? Still dead, I presume?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom