dating again

pandora

:lbf:i cant believe i am about to do this, but what the hell.

after a few problems im now back on the market to find lurve ideally i would like to meet someone who is a morrissey / smiths fan seeing as he plays an important part of my life.

but where do i meet these guys?

maybe i should have posted myself in marketplace:lbf::lbf::lbf:
but then again i think i would like a bit of piss taking :rolleyes::crazy:so guess this is the place

lotsalove x x x

after a few problems im now back on the market to find lurve ideally i would like to meet someone who is a morrissey / smiths fan seeing as he plays an important part of my life.

but then again i think i would like a bit of piss taking :rolleyes::crazy:so guess this is the place

lotsalove x x x

Available, decent gadgeys who are Morrissey fans are thin on the ground Pandora.
Trying to meet a good one from here is akin to attempting to throw a boomerang away...

Good Luck however! :thumb:

lotsalove x x x

Make yourself a profile on www.okcupid.com. It's a free dating site, and it's where I met my boyfriend. :love:

yes and then type in "morrissey" or "the smiths" in the search function and all the guys that have that listed in their profile will come up.

i have never done this myself though... :blushing:

A/s/l?

When I first saw this thread I thought try j funk. Too soon as usual!

Where do you live? That might spark and interest on this site. Stick with the pay dating sites, they tend to have better quality singles (not all though).

I can't help you there, but maybe someone on here will. Try one of the pay sites and see how it goes. You don't have to respond to anyone you are not interested in. Take your time chatting before you agree to meet in person. That's my advice. Good luck

I think with the free ones anyway. I am also currentley single and I like the thought of vetting people before wasting an evening with them. I heard Guardian Soulmates in the UK is good??

It's true of the ones you have to pay for, as well, unfortunately. :( Yes, I did try Match.com for about a month before I realized that it was the exact same stuff I was getting on OkCupid for free. Creepy wankers have credit cards, too.

I think you'll have to post abit more info and maybe a pic (i know).

I think you'll have to post abit more info and maybe a pic (i know).

you know what?

a bit more info on me?

im 28 single live at home with mum and 3 brothers i am a hairdresser all that crap

or wltm honest reliable male who doesnt cheat or knock you about? preferably a morrissey smiths fan

you know what?

a bit more info on me?

im 28 single live at home with mum and 3 brothers i am a hairdresser all that crap

or wltm honest reliable male who doesnt cheat or knock you about? preferably a morrissey smiths fan

Do your three brothers have to interview the perspective boyfriend first:D

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom