David Morrissey on Morrissey's "Autobiography"

An anonymous person writes:

David Morrissey, the "Walking Dead" actor who will be doing the audio version of Autobiography, was interviewed by the AV Club and was asked about the experience of recording the audio book. He gave what I think is a nice, intelligent answer.

The Walking Dead’s David Morrissey on keeping secrets and surviving as the Governor - The A.V. Club

Excerpt:

AVC: You recently recorded the audiobook version of Autobiography, by singer-songwriter and former Smiths frontman Morrissey. As a longtime fan of his, what were you most surprised to learn while reading the book?

DM: He’s always had that tag of “miserable Morrissey,” and he certainly can indulge that side of himself. But his humor is unbelievable. I had to stop reading many times because I was laughing so much. His cutting wit is second to none. Not that that surprised me—the consistency of it is amazing. There’s something Wildean about his writing—his putdowns are genius. It was just constantly jumping out at me. He’s somebody who’s in a place now where he’s very secure in his life and his music and I think that security and that belief in himself comes through in the book. He challenges many things in the book, many aspects of his past. There’s a lot of anger toward the music press, but in such a witty way. I hope I’ve done it justice, because it’s such a wonderful book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: David Morrissey on Morrissey's "Autobiography"

I really believe Brummie cares about veganism. Johnny, not so much. His motives seem politically oriented. Pointing out Moz's hypocrisy in those areas.

Do they just want to diss Moz? I don't think so. But I don't know for certain, of course. It just doesn't seem that way to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a hypocrite. And inconsistent. I agree, we all are.

They are both holding Moz to higher (perhaps unrealistic) standards. Hero standards, actually. You see him as a man. A human with flaws. Maybe they wish he was godlike?

I care about Carnism, Speciesim and Human Rights, especially those of children and vulnerable adults. I have elements of hypocrisy which I monitor and accept feedback from trusted friends and family. I am not an ideological Vegan as that is a hypocritical Western Entitlement Privilege Agenda Project, like PETA. Vegan totalitarianism is utterly bogus in a world economy hardwired to Carnism for 12000 years at least, unless you have a trust fund or are a pop star with resources for a private chef in Peru... It's going to take a century to unwind Carnism and Compassion In World Farming is the bridge: hence my recent work with Badgers, seeking to influence British farmers, rather than hectoring, lecturing, judging and blaming from the luxury of a 5 star hotel or from a stage whilst eating and wearing torture/slaughter products.

I seek to limit as far as possible my involvement with animal cruelties so far as my budget and other values allow. I do not refuse medication because it isn't entirely vegan. Sometimes people make genuine mistakes in hospitality situations and I might ignore a trace residue sometimes. However, if anyone then serves me anything haram after learning of my values, it gets thrown in their face. Sometimes literally if they're trying to be a smart arse by slipping in rogue elements.

Leather, in fact, is a by-product of meat and dairy diets. Eliminate the latter and the former gradually becomes a luxury product then unavailable. Wearing leather is not as bad as eating dairy. Eating dairy creates the profit motif to raise and slaughter calves and cows and use leather as a by-product.

The only ethical lifestyle is that of a Jain, so yes, I slip from that often, but don't proselytize onstage as some kind of heroic existential figure whilst living a life of luxury cashmere at the expense of animals.

I don't hold Morrissey to 'hero' standards as he is not my 'hero' and never was. I am and always have been my own 'hero'. "Follow Your Bliss" as Joseph Campbell put it. What annoys me is that Morrissey and other Boomer has-beens trivialise important cultural and political debates simply to adorn his threadbare personality with hot-button topic buzz. Animal rights is a particularly annoying example, but his tax efficient British faux-Republicanism is close behind. In other words, he's a pseud and a troll.

Nobody is 'godlike'. Why do you use that framework if you're an atheist? I am my own 'god'. I don't need one in the sky and certainly don't regard some prancing troll singer on stage or CD as a 'god', even if the delusional socipath posing as star does. LOL!

regards
BB

ps: actually really bored of this now. the cult of Morrissey is like any other cult: impervious to reason. I've proved my points many times without any serious opposition so time to move on to another topic, havng debunked 'fame'. Anthropology appeals for 2014. Morrissey is finished. It may take the herd culture a few years to wake up and throw all his work into a skip, but he's finished. By his own hand and mouth, not by any critic.

Last edited:
Check out some posts of Johnny's in the listening to thread. Or cell phone uploads. He is not without his charms. Brummie has a bit of an agenda. But don't all animal rights activists--including Morrissey? He is just more militant than most.

You've no idea what you're talking about. This is a persona, in real life, I'm a diplomat and a negotiator in conflict resolution. I'm not 'militant' and don't endorse military tactics as they don't work to help undermine the temples of ideological Carnism. I don't need to be militant as I change lives through debate and consensus building, not shrill propaganda. This is an unimportant online forum about an unimportant offline pop singer/troll. It's fun to let off steam but hardly 'reality'.

regards
BB

He could have been THE ONE--the coolest, most intellectual, compassionate, witty artist who cares both about human rights and animals rights equally. And vegan to boot. A real role model. He failed them. They are a bit angry about it.
he could have never been their "the one" becuase that is based on some absurd notion of the world where those with extremist ideas about things such as human or animal rights rise to hold sway over a world filled with billions of people :crazy:
they are living in a very tiny reality, while most of the world has more pressing concerns than to care what a small group of mainly "1st world" privileged psuedo intellectuals think about anything :cool:
if anything, some of the stuff said by PETA is a form of cultural imperialism, all be it from the far left of Western culture, but still its imperialism
and really, these "purists" who spend their time attacking people that operate in the real world only make it harder for all the people actually trying to improve the quality of life for both animals and humans, to be honest, from what I have read here* :sick: seems to me that a lot of them are driven much more by hate than really caring about animals :straightface:
there is a scarcity of resources and inequality of wealth that lies at the heart of the cataclysmic struggles which are to fall on this planet very soon
when that happens all this idiotic talk about vegan or vegetarian or meat eater will be a moot point, so just
dwi_zps5d04b81b.gif

*=this site

Well, JB and BB only really seem to care about the sound of their own voices though. The topic doesn't really matter to them. It's just another stick to beat Morrissey, or rather his fans, over the head with. I'm not indifferent, but I don't understand their (ersatz?) cyber-rage, or the abuse they gleefully hand out when even slightly challenged. It doesn't seem rational at all. They seem to see the slightest "hypocrisy" in Morrissey, but not their own.

I think you've absolutely nailed it right there. They're a bit like little boys who have been disappointed by their father. It's a well known psychological trait, but they come across like apostates desperate to convert others to their way of thinking.

It's not 'cyber-rage', it's taking the piss: out of the cult of Morrissey, the singer and his fans. It's just lulz.

Hilariously, you are describing Morrissey's relationship with his biological father and his ideological fathers of priest/pope/sky-god, which his entire unexamined life has been one long Iron John wail against. He is a desperate apostate from his Irish Catholic cultural faith trying to convert others to his way of thinking, except his 'thinking' on crucial issues like animal rights, is hypocritical and delusional.

You really are rubbish at this.

regards
BB

It's not 'cyber-rage', it's taking the piss: out of the cult of Morrissey, the singer and his fans. It's just lulz.

Hilariously, you are describing Morrissey's relationship with his biological father and his ideological fathers of priest/pope/sky-god, which his entire unexamined life has been one long Iron John wail against. He is a desperate apostate from his Irish Catholic cultural faith trying to convert others to his way of thinking, except his 'thinking' on crucial issues like animal rights, is hypocritical and delusional.

You really are rubbish at this.

regards
BB

Check out Mr Perfect who no doubt about it has never ever done anything wrong or hypocritical in his whole life.

Why else would a person spend so much time criticizing somebody else if it wasn't because they were Godlike and perfect themselves?

The Brummieboys and Barleycorns of this site must be the best people on the planet to justify all the shit they throw.

Personally, I like my pop starts to be a bit wonky and crackers. That's what makes them interesting.

You've no idea what you're talking about. This is a persona, in real life, I'm a diplomat and a negotiator in conflict resolution. I'm not 'militant' and don't endorse military tactics as they don't work to help undermine the temples of ideological Carnism. I don't need to be militant as I change lives through debate and consensus building, not shrill propaganda. This is an unimportant online forum about an unimportant offline pop singer/troll. It's fun to let off steam but hardly 'reality'.

regards
BB

Maybe 'agenda' was a poor word choice, as was 'militant.' I used those words, as you are the most passionate vegan I have ever come across online. The same has been said about me... regarding my atheism. But I too am not militant. Nor do I have an agenda to convert the posters here. But like you, I feel it is a platform for " debate and consensus building." Maybe not the best one, of course, but one, none the less. I speak on behalf of rational thinking whenever I can. I am sure you do the same regarding animal rights.

You do get people to think... particularly about the dairy hypocrisy, which still has not been counter argued by anyone here. I guess no one feels like there is a way to justify Moz consuming dairy, yet at the same time, vilifying flesh consumers. It is the same system. And he is supporting it. Personally, I don't care. I am not a vegan. But I do see how it is troubling to those who are.

Hypocrisy has been mentioned so many times in this thread, usually thrown at Morrissey by one of the unholy trinity. It is unfathomable that some of the posters here can't see their own hypocritical ways.

1. Attack Morrissey's prose for being long-winded, then post paragraph upon paragraph of pretentious composition or nonsensical rambling.

2. Claim that Morrissey will do or say anything just to keep himself in the public eye; stated by the ones who hi-jack every thread of this site and will make the most brash statements just to get attention.

3. Ascribing duplicity to your perceived list of Morrissey's flaws, then admitting that you are just posting as a "persona" to upset Morrissey's fans, that your vehement responses are really just for your own amusement.

4. Declaring that Morrissey is a waste who has nothing to offer, while you spend countless hours trolling his fan site. Is there nothing more nobel or productive that you can do with your precious time? If your primary purpose in life is to upset complete strangers for your own pleasure, then your really have no purpose.

5. Denounce Morrissey for his attacks on public figures (which is often done in the context of his beliefs concerning animal rights), then mock him for his appearance, aging, illness, his sexual relationships. I'll agree that Morrissey should refrain from doing this, but making the same sort of verbal attacks after calling that kind of behavior reprehensible is the definition of hypocrisy.

6. Labeling Morrissey narrow-mined, self-absorbed, and intolerant, then attacking anyone who disagrees with your opinion, which surely can only be the right viewpoint.

7. Calling Morrissey vile for his insensitivity and lack of respect for human life regarding his Norway comments, then calling for someone to "John Lennon" him, which may be the most heinous comment ever made on this site, and there have been thousands.

For the record, I think that Morrissey brought attention to the unethical treatment of animals at the hands of the meat industry. Many people have claimed that "Meat is Murder" inspired them to become vegetarians; however, if Morrissey wants to make a more powerful statement about protecting animals, then he should adopt a completely vegan lifestyle. I'm not sure of his current status; it is possible that he doesn't eat dairy or wear leather anymore. There are more and more options available as a substitute for leather, so you can't assume that he is wearing leather shoes just because it appears to be so. Of course, you can attack him without properly researching the matter because this is a 'free speech' site.

lynnda

and let me just add: Brummie Boy is just a crusty cum stain on the duvet of life

Hypocrisy has been mentioned so many times in this thread, usually thrown at Morrissey by one of the unholy trinity. It is unfathomable that some of the posters here can't see their own hypocritical ways.

1. Attack Morrissey's prose for being long-winded, then post paragraph upon paragraph of pretentious composition or nonsensical rambling.

2. Claim that Morrissey will do or say anything just to keep himself in the public eye; stated by the ones who hi-jack every thread of this site and will make the most brash statements just to get attention.

3. Ascribing duplicity to your perceived list of Morrissey's flaws, then admitting that you are just posting as a "persona" to upset Morrissey's fans, that your vehement responses are really just for your own amusement.

4. Declaring that Morrissey is a waste who has nothing to offer, while you spend countless hours trolling his fan site. Is there nothing more nobel or productive that you can do with your precious time? If your primary purpose in life is to upset complete strangers for your own pleasure, then your really have no purpose.

5. Denounce Morrissey for his attacks on public figures (which is often done in the context of his beliefs concerning animal rights), then mock him for his appearance, aging, illness, his sexual relationships. I'll agree that Morrissey should refrain from doing this, but making the same sort of verbal attacks after calling that kind of behavior reprehensible is the definition of hypocrisy.

6. Labeling Morrissey narrow-mined, self-absorbed, and intolerant, then attacking anyone who disagrees with your opinion, which surely can only be the right viewpoint.

7. Calling Morrissey vile for his insensitivity and lack of respect for human life regarding his Norway comments, then calling for someone to "John Lennon" him, which may be the most heinous comment ever made on this site, and there have been thousands.

For the record, I think that Morrissey brought attention to the unethical treatment of animals at the hands of the meat industry. Many people have claimed that "Meat is Murder" inspired them to become vegetarians; however, if Morrissey wants to make a more powerful statement about protecting animals, then he should adopt a completely vegan lifestyle. I'm not sure of his current status; it is possible that he doesn't eat dairy or wear leather anymore. There are more and more options available as a substitute for leather, so you can't assume that he is wearing leather shoes just because it appears to be so. Of course, you can attack him without properly researching the matter because this is a 'free speech' site.

lynnda

Nicely put.

and let me just add: Brummie Boy is just a crusty cum stain on the duvet of life

I don't think he's ever provided that much pleasure.

lynnda

1. That's just your opinion. Like arseholes, everyone's got one. Deal with the fact that other people don't agree with you. Don't read long posts, no-one forces you to. Put posters who upset you on 'ignore' and get on with your life.

2. Again, an arsehole-opinion and it's none of your business. Factually incorrect. I don't post on every thread, only ones that amuse me.

3. Morrissey is a 'persona' that's collapsed around his ears. I don't post to upset Morrissey's fans, but to rescue them from their mental illness and cult Stockholm Syndrome disorders.

4. Morrissey is a waste of space. I don't spend 'countless hours', haven't been on the site for a week. Only here now because I've got indigestion after a curry and don't want to go to bed till the ranitidine works. Why don't you just stop paying attention to me? Why are you unable to refrain from reading and commenting on my posts if they are of such poor quality in your mediocre mind? Actually, they're top-notch, but not for you: that's OK, I don't give a fcuk what you think.

5. Morrissey is a hypocrite and a fraud over animal rights as he consumes dairy. He mocks all and sundry, I don't care that you think he should refrain from doing so. I don't care about you one iota. I just wish you'd put me on ignore and carry on with your delusional cult confirmation bias. I haven't mocked dead children or entire civilisations. He is ridiculous, so are you with your censorious cult babbling.

6. I don't care what opinions other people have, though I do have the right to express I disagree with them. Again, it's none of your business, so why are you obesessed with interacting with me if my views aren't powerful enough to disturb your silly cult trance?

7. Morrissey is vile! If you're bothered by that person's Lennon remark, report it to the Police, I'm sure they'll give a throwaway comment on a cult website a lot of resources. As you end this rant with an attempt to insult me personally, it's not unreasonable to assume most of your ridiculous list of whinges are also directed at me. The most heinous comments on this site come from Morrissey's sewer of a mouth.

I don't care what you think 'for the record' and wouldn't care if you spontaneously combust. Your dance around the vegan/dairy hypocrisy is hilarious, but fails completely to defuse the bomb which Morrissey strapped to his arse by employing David Morrissey. I don't have to 'research the matter' as he quite clearly indicates in the dismal book that he is not a vegan, whilst Jesse Tobias is. Birthday cake. You haven't read the book, have you? Or you can read but fail to understand the text.

Can you see how silly you are to write a list of decorum and etiquette instructions then end with a semen 'joke'? It shows just how disturbed and confused you are, not to mention reducing you to ridicule, ditto the absurd "Orson Swells". Given Morrissey's sexual failures, it seems bizarre that you would both resort to jock-jokes to try and score a point with me. In fact, I've had lots of sex this weekend alread and Grindr is buzzing away as I type, but I'm tired and my cock's sore.

So, "lynnda", why don't you just take your mendacious hypocrisy and stick it up yer arse'n'all?. And, y'know, put me on Ignore. It's not rocket science! Think how much more you'd enjoy the site if you never read me again and resist the temptation to try and improve your profile by associating with the big swinging dick on the block. You are the perfect example of a delusional cult 'fan' of Morrissey, your sunk investment in him and your paranoid confirmation bias lead you to imagine you can police my free speech. LOL!

regards

BrummieBoy

I'm sure it was one pump and done.

lynnda

LOL! Says 'lynnda' hypocrite apologist for sexual failure Morrissey, who seemingly has never pumped anyone with his penis, hence his apparent bitter, angry life. If he's telling the truth, I've 'pumped' more orifices this w/end than he has in his life. That's fine if that's his considered choice rather than some repressed Catholic guilt trip nonsense, but I can't understand his antipathy towards women, 'ordinary boys' and heterosexuals. I know several Catholic priests, some of whom struggle with celibacy, some of whom are blissfully happy to be free of sex. Morrissey's dance of 7 veils, his revisions to his autotosspotary to expunge any hint of gayness, seems to reveal a profoundly disturbed human being. One can only hope he gets help and never does the Cobain "one pump and done" stuff. And 'lynnda', you're not fooling anyone either. Nor 'Orson Swells': sorry you are also both bitter sexual casualties, I guess they make up a larger percentage of 'the cult' than I'd originally thought. Interesting...

regards
BrummieBoy

1. That's just your opinion. Like arseholes, everyone's got one. Deal with the fact that other people don't agree with you. Don't read long posts, no-one forces you to. Put posters who upset you on 'ignore' and get on with your life.

2. Again, an arsehole-opinion and it's none of your business. Factually incorrect. I don't post on every thread, only ones that amuse me.

3. Morrissey is a 'persona' that's collapsed around his ears. I don't post to upset Morrissey's fans, but to rescue them from their mental illness and cult Stockholm Syndrome disorders.

4. Morrissey is a waste of space. I don't spend 'countless hours', haven't been on the site for a week. Only here now because I've got indigestion after a curry and don't want to go to bed till the ranitidine works. Why don't you just stop paying attention to me? Why are you unable to refrain from reading and commenting on my posts if they are of such poor quality in your mediocre mind? Actually, they're top-notch, but not for you: that's OK, I don't give a fcuk what you think.

5. Morrissey is a hypocrite and a fraud over animal rights as he consumes dairy. He mocks all and sundry, I don't care that you think he should refrain from doing so. I don't care about you one iota. I just wish you'd put me on ignore and carry on with your delusional cult confirmation bias. I haven't mocked dead children or entire civilisations. He is ridiculous, so are you with your censorious cult babbling.

6. I don't care what opinions other people have, though I do have the right to express I disagree with them. Again, it's none of your business, so why are you obesessed with interacting with me if my views aren't powerful enough to disturb your silly cult trance?

7. Morrissey is vile! If you're bothered by that person's Lennon remark, report it to the Police, I'm sure they'll give a throwaway comment on a cult website a lot of resources. As you end this rant with an attempt to insult me personally, it's not unreasonable to assume most of your ridiculous list of whinges are also directed at me. The most heinous comments on this site come from Morrissey's sewer of a mouth.

I don't care what you think 'for the record' and wouldn't care if you spontaneously combust. Your dance around the vegan/dairy hypocrisy is hilarious, but fails completely to defuse the bomb which Morrissey strapped to his arse by employing David Morrissey. I don't have to 'research the matter' as he quite clearly indicates in the dismal book that he is not a vegan, whilst Jesse Tobias is. Birthday cake. You haven't read the book, have you? Or you can read but fail to understand the text.

Can you see how silly you are to write a list of decorum and etiquette instructions then end with a semen 'joke'? It shows just how disturbed and confused you are, not to mention reducing you to ridicule, ditto the absurd "Orson Swells". Given Morrissey's sexual failures, it seems bizarre that you would both resort to jock-jokes to try and score a point with me. In fact, I've had lots of sex this weekend alread and Grindr is buzzing away as I type, but I'm tired and my cock's sore.

So, "lynnda", why don't you just take your mendacious hypocrisy and stick it up yer arse'n'all?. And, y'know, put me on Ignore. It's not rocket science! Think how much more you'd enjoy the site if you never read me again and resist the temptation to try and improve your profile by associating with the big swinging dick on the block. You are the perfect example of a delusional cult 'fan' of Morrissey, your sunk investment in him and your paranoid confirmation bias lead you to imagine you can police my free speech. LOL!

regards

BrummieBoy

And there's today's pointless post from bummer boy. What a bell end!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! Says 'lynnda' hypocrite apologist for sexual failure Morrissey, who seemingly has never pumped anyone with his penis, hence his apparent bitter, angry life. If he's telling the truth, I've 'pumped' more orifices this w/end than he has in his life. That's fine if that's his considered choice rather than some repressed Catholic guilt trip nonsense, but I can't understand his antipathy towards women, 'ordinary boys' and heterosexuals. I know several Catholic priests, some of whom struggle with celibacy, some of whom are blissfully happy to be free of sex. Morrissey's dance of 7 veils, his revisions to his autotosspotary to expunge any hint of gayness, seems to reveal a profoundly disturbed human being. One can only hope he gets help and never does the Cobain "one pump and done" stuff. And 'lynnda', you're not fooling anyone either. Nor 'Orson Swells': sorry you are also both bitter sexual casualties, I guess they make up a larger percentage of 'the cult' than I'd originally thought. Interesting...

regards
BrummieBoy

Does it make you feel good telling everyone about the orifices you have pumped, what a f***ing prat you are! A friend of mine who studies the mind would probably conclude that you are actually impotent as this is the sort of shit people make up when they can't raise the flagpole.

Last edited:

Has it yet been commented how the parts about Jake have not been read out in the audiobook? I noticed they weren't even written on the US version of the book but that's quite another thing, I believe. I wonder what was the issue with choosing not to read the intimate Jake paragraphs but then read paragraphs of the same nature with "Gelato"?

And there's today's pointless post from bummer boy. What a bell end!

- - - Updated - - -

Does it make you feel good telling everyone about the orifices you have pumped, what a f***ing prat you are! A friend of mine who studies the mind would probably conclude that you are actually impotent as this is the sort of shit people make up when they can't raise the flagpole.

go swallow your own cock

regards
BrummieBoy

Re: David Morrissey on Morrissey's Autobiography

According to BBC 6 Music website, David is the guest of 6th January Radcliffe and Maconie show.

They will ask him about the audio book at some point.

Last edited:

According to BBC 6 Music website, David is the guest of 6th January Radcliffe and Maconie show.

Maybe he will do a puppet show and just imply the parts that were left out.

Meanwhile, why not listen to David talking about the audiobook to John Wilson on last Thursday's 'Front Row' on BBC Radio4 (the same programme and interviewer, back in April 2011, to whom Steven confirmed his desire to be a Classic Penguin.) Begins around 13 minutes ~

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03ls163

I'd like it if someone were to ask David Moz whether Steven Moz ever revealed the precise reason that he chose David to voice his words. Hopefully Maconie will ask. Radcliffe will probably just make the usual gags about how Morrissey (S.) looks like an Irish farmer :rolleyes:

My own theory is Moz just loves Liverpudlians.
But...I happened to be watching 'This Is Spinal Tap' the other night and I'd forgotten the bit under the closing credits where David St. Hubbins talks about how he's just subscribed to a monthly audio book cassette service called the Namesake Series where famous authors are read by their namesake actors (TS Eliot read by Denholm Elliott, etc.) Is Moz a closet 'Big Bottom' fan?

Meanwhile, why not listen to David talking about the audiobook to John Wilson on last Thursday's 'Front Row' on BBC Radio4 (the same programme and interviewer, back in April 2011, to whom Steven confirmed his desire to be a Classic Penguin.) Begins around 13 minutes ~

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03ls163

I'd like it if someone were to ask David Moz whether Steven Moz ever revealed the precise reason that he chose David to voice his words. Hopefully Maconie will ask. Radcliffe will probably just make the usual gags about how Morrissey (S.) looks like an Irish farmer :rolleyes:

My own theory is Moz just loves Liverpudlians.
But...I happened to be watching 'This Is Spinal Tap' the other night and I'd forgotten the bit under the closing credits where David St. Hubbins talks about how he's just subscribed to a monthly audio book cassette service called the Namesake Series where famous authors are read by their namesake actors (TS Eliot read by Denholm Elliott, etc.) Is Moz a closet 'Big Bottom' fan?

Thank you very much, I didn't know David was on Front Row.

Has it yet been commented how the parts about Jake have not been read out in the audiobook? I noticed they weren't even written on the US version of the book but that's quite another thing, I believe. I wonder what was the issue with choosing not to read the intimate Jake paragraphs but then read paragraphs of the same nature with "Gelato"?

There's not really much that's very intimate regarding Gelato in the book.

Presumably, the audio book is abridged anyway, so it would be harder to read too much into what has and hasn't been cut, compared to the US printed edition.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom