David thrown out of Copenhagen show! Question?

terrancestamp

Man I feel bad for David T! He flew all the way over to Copenhagen and got thrown out of the show before it started. Apparently Julia R. told on him and Morrissey's security showed him the door. Would you take the site down now if it was you? Or would you stick around and be a thorn in Morrissey's side.

I'd keep it open as much as possible.

Morrissey's alienating his fans which visit this website. In my opinion, David is a great fan of Morrissey and doesn't want to harm Morrissey and his career, shame Moz doesn't see it like that.

Man I feel bad for David T! He flew all the way over to Copenhagen and got thrown out of the show before it started. Apparently Julia R. told on him and Morrissey's security showed him the door. Would you take the site down now if it was you? Or would you stick around and be a thorn in Morrissey's side.

Any proof to this rumor? if that is indeed the case, then I have lost alot of respect for Julia......

sigh

Who told you that Julia was involved with this?
Julia is nothing to do with it.
Someone else told the security about him.

Re: sigh

Who told you that Julia was involved with this?
Julia is nothing to do with it.
Someone else told the security about him.

Even still...why would they kick him out? because he runs a website? Jebus christ, what a stupid thing to do if true. If it is true, that has to be one of thee dumbest things to kick someone out for, I have ever heard.

Last edited:
David deserved to be ejected by Morrissey.

This site has gone to shit over the past few years and it keep getting worse and worse. Its at its all time low. The members here are full of stupid jokes and sarcasm and on many occasions, they just talked shit about Morrissey. This is a Morrissey fan site, well its not. Its a lie. Many members have been kicked out but I still continue to see the same people on here post shit and just making fun of Morrissey. Calling Boz, fat, saying he needs a new band. Hating on his new songs.

Morrissey has said many times that he hates this site and doesn't like it. David should have gotten the message. Make sure everything stays under control here and get rid of the trolls. But no.

It continued and continued.

Morrissey released three new songs and all that is here is bad reviews. Seriously, guys? David? Are you there? No.

Its obvious people on here and rude and arrogant.

I've had several Solow members try to add me on facebook. When I asked why, they just threw insults at me a f*****. Out of every insult, I get called the F word. f*****.

Just goes to show how f***ing stupid you all are.

There's some members here with over, 10,000 posts. And they're the ones that tell me to get off the computer?

all this could have been prevented if David would of done something about it. He didn't. He allowed every bit of hate on this forum.

Yes, we get updates here and news and we get to ask questions but there's more than that.

Maybe if David would of done things properly, Morrissey solo would be above true-to-you.net

We respect Morrissey and love him and what he did to David was right. David deserved it.

f*** Morrissey-Solo -Morrissey & the band

I think Morrissey has spoken the truth.

And now you trolls will make my statement stronger with all the stupid replies i'll get from people with ten thousand posts

Re: David deserved to be ejected by Morrissey.

No disrespect to you Mute, but SERIOUSLY, why do you come here? and why huh huh huhy huhy do you hang around?....just leave if you dont like it? I dont "get" the "I hate this place, yet i still come here" folks.....it's pathetic and funny.

If I didn't like something, i sure as heck would do everything i could , to stay away from it?

No disrespect to you Mute, but SERIOUSLY, why do you continue to come here then? why go through all of that....just leave if you dont like it? I dont "get" the "I hate this place, yet i still come here" folks.....it's pathetic and funny.

If I didn't like something, i sure as heck would do everything i could , to stay away from it?

I don't like it here. I just wanted to share my thoughts after what happened tonight. That is all

MuteWitness616...

Why do you come here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mute, go and moan to Boz, you boring bastard. & I doubt anyone actually read past 'This'.

I don't like it here. I just wanted to share my thoughts after what happened tonight. That is all

Again, why do you come here then? I know you're expressing your thoughts on the matter, but seriously, ask yourself, if you hate it here so much, why continue coming here? maybe try out other Morrissey sites? You seem like a nice enough person, but, why do you(and countless others who "hate this place") keep coming here, and letting it be known you hate it so much? you're contributing to the very thing you're trashing by doing so.

There are a bunch of sites, I no longer frequent, why? I hate some of the posters on them, so i stay clear of them, pretty simple. Again, no disrespect, but thats a dumb excuse.

Last edited:

This site has gone to shit over the past few years and it keep getting worse and worse. Its at its all time low. The members here are full of stupid jokes and sarcasm and on many occasions, they just talked shit about Morrissey. This is a Morrissey fan site, well its not. Its a lie. Many members have been kicked out but I still continue to see the same people on here post shit and just making fun of Morrissey. Calling Boz, fat, saying he needs a new band. Hating on his new songs.

Morrissey has said many times that he hates this site and doesn't like it. David should have gotten the message. Make sure everything stays under control here and get rid of the trolls. But no.

It continued and continued.

Morrissey released three new songs and all that is here is bad reviews. Seriously, guys? David? Are you there? No.

Its obvious people on here and rude and arrogant.

I've had several Solow members try to add me on facebook. When I asked why, they just threw insults at me a f*****. Out of every insult, I get called the F word. f*****.

Just goes to show how f***ing stupid you all are.

There's some members here with over, 10,000 posts. And they're the ones that tell me to get off the computer?

all this could have been prevented if David would of done something about it. He didn't. He allowed every bit of hate on this forum.

Yes, we get updates here and news and we get to ask questions but there's more than that.

Maybe if David would of done things properly, Morrissey solo would be above true-to-you.net

We respect Morrissey and love him and what he did to David was right. David deserved it.

f*** Morrissey-Solo -Morrissey & the band

I think Morrissey has spoken the truth.

And now you trolls will make my statement stronger with all the stupid replies i'll get from people with ten thousand posts

Seek counseling. ASAP.

Seriously Chris, you need to find something better to do with your time. You are currently wasting it in some sort of pathetic white knight attempt and the only thing you've managed to accomplish is getting more traffic to the site with your terrific tee-shirt idea while simultaneously making yourself look like a whiny little bitch. If you don't like it here then f***ing leave already!

Seriously Chris, you need to find something better to do with your time. You are currently wasting it in some sort of pathetic white knight attempt and the only thing you've managed to accomplish is getting more traffic to the site with your terrific tee-shirt idea while simultaneously making yourself look like a whiny little bitch. If you don't like it here then f***ing leave already!

Thats my point....I mean, if someone "hates" something, so much, what do they do? normally, they leave, or stop doing whatever it is, they "hate" right? I "hate" current music, and most of the garbage on the radio, so what did I do? stopped listening to FM radio, and listen to only talk radio now....funny stuff. I dont care if they play great music on some stations...I just dont listen to it anymore, why? hate the new stuff...so, I left...simple..."Mute", you can do the same if you really wanted to, but you dont.

old wozzles here.... hugh were prolly the narc.

tseng does not give a shit.

moz is an asshole.

thats it.

Mute, just contact David, and ask him to delete your account, since you "hate this place" so much then? Very simple and easy to do. I guess we've seen the last of your posts here?

Tags
tseng down
Back
Top Bottom