@davidt you are full of shit

Well that is quite funny because we all know Morrissey is cheap. If he won't pay for a decent band, why would he put out a contract to kill David? ;)
Yep, but when you have bipolar disorder (Tseng) you are totally delusional individual :crazy::paranoid:
Simply, you need professional help.

Well bipolar people are often times the most interesting. They generally have many different opinions on the same subject. As for David, he provides a great place to discuss all things Morrissey so you have to give him a small bit of credit for that. Why bite the hand that feeds you? Delusional is all relative. When you are among crazy people it is sometimes hard to tell the patients from the nurses:

4255a-nurseratched.jpg

Well bipolar people are often times the most interesting. They generally have many different opinions on the same subject. As for David, he provides a great place to discuss all things Morrissey so you have to give him a small bit of credit for that. Why bite the hand that feeds you? Delusional is all relative. When you are among crazy people it is sometimes hard to tell the patients from the nurses:

4255a-nurseratched.jpg
Exactly, he is interesting case for study and examine. Evennow, after all this time since 1997.

Well, just take this thread from the beginning and you will see Tseng devious nature. Also, he is highly uneducated and unread person, specially considering animal(s) abusing (but he is first of all highly uneducated and unread person in pure general sense).

Can you supply evidence on why you think he is uneducated? I find your post rather amusing when it’s clear you went to a school where they didn’t teach you when to use the letter A in a sentence.

Personally I think you are a nasty piece of work and I would ban you for life if this was my site.

4255a-nurseratched.jpg

Can you supply evidence on why you think he is uneducated? I find your post rather amusing when it’s clear you went to a school where they didn’t teach you when to use the letter A in a sentence.

Personally I think you are a nasty piece of work and I would ban you for life if this was my site.

Tseng has no formal education whatsoever. He is literally illiterate.

To make you understand that Tseng is cognitive dissonance victim par excellence.

You talk about David being uneducated, a quick internet search tells me he is a Bachelor Of Computer Science, what academic level did you manage?

"Bachelor of computer science"? ha ha ha...kindergarten stuff...he knows nothing about computers, nothing :laughing:

You are now starting to look very foolish, he also worked for Yahoo for 13 years. You also have not told us what academic level you achieved but I think we can work it out.

Ha ha ha, work for shitty yahoo, ha ha ha ha...
Don't be cult casualty extraordinary.....Tseng is FAKE FAKE FAKE. He is empty space - nothing.

Out of interest, where have you worked? And you still haven’t told us which academic level you reached?

However, Tseng has no A-level whatsoever :clap:

Crikey, I don’t think I have ever communicated with someone as uneducated as yourself. David won’t have an A level as he resides in the USA, however In the UK an A level is classed as a Level 3 qualification, a Bachelor of .......... is classed as a Level 6 qualification.

Crikey, I don’t think I have ever communicated with someone as uneducated as yourself. In the UK an A level is classed as a Level 3 qualification, a Bachelor of .......... is classd a Level 6 qualification.

Do you get it?
He has no education whatsoever!
:lbf:

You talk about David being uneducated, a quick internet search tells me he is a Bachelor Of Computer Science, what academic level did you manage?

I did a quick internet search that tells me vegan.cro is a Bachelor of Trolling.

Back
Top Bottom