"Dear Morrissey: You're dumped mate" by Kylie Klein-Nixon - stuff.co.nz

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/114503061/dear-morrissey-youre-dumped-mate

One of those stories from the woke about how they now disagree with their favourite artist/writer/musician because their favourite artist/writer/musician expresses a viewpoint or opinion which differs from their world view and they don't know how to cope with that. There was another recent article like this in another New Zealand publication where the author gave up her love for Haruki Murakami because of how he portrayed his female characters. Fiction. It's a dangerous thing. Pity the author or editor doesn't know when to use the correct spelling for "you're".

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/114503061/dear-morrissey-youre-dumped-mate

One of those stories from the woke about how they now disagree with their favourite artist/writer/musician because their favourite artist/writer/musician expresses a viewpoint or opinion which differs from their world view and they don't know how to cope with that. There was another recent article like this in another New Zealand publication where the author gave up her love for Haruki Murakami because of how he portrayed his female characters. Fiction. It's a dangerous thing. Pity the author or editor doesn't know when to use the correct spelling for "you're".

"You're" is used correctly in this article. What kind of librarian are you?

Woke. Jesus.

And it would seem to me she does know how to cope with it, by expressing her feelings in an article.

Also - do you want to elaborate on that '...correct spelling for "you're"' point?

Dear Foreigner:

The California Son doesn't care what you think about him or does he care about your Mcdonalds, Burger King, KFC eating Nike, Under Armour and paying $200 for Levis 501's piece of shit backwards country mate c*** tit thick chipper curry inn n nnn nnnnnn n n n nn n it.

Oh it is Not about the way she words her thoughts.. Far from it..
After all the work this human being did . I still respect Morrissey for all the work he has done Present or past.
I may not be a full blown fan having Morrisseys songs in my head and coming out of my mouth. But I can only be grateful for it all His affect in my life was perfect timing.
Where is the respect the appreciation. This Kylie "chick!" (Putting it nicely )
Has gone off her rocker!
Concert are Booming.
I'm even going after 9 yrs!
We All Live Learn take and make great experiences,including Morrissey. Why pinpoint on the bad as she did!
Such a great article with such Lovely Photos... Even her photo standing at Salfords Club or whatever the name is I don't recall...
She went completly SOUTH.To me...
She Sunk like Punk.. Is how I see it..
Yes!!!! " Its really Laughable!!! Ah hahahahaha Ahahahahaha....oh ho ho ho hoe....
Anyhow, I've seen so many teenage girls and boys wearing The Smith's and Morrissey's T's
And what I see about the fans and always have helps them be more out spoken and sure. They talk about Morrissey in a very passionate and sophisticated way. That is great . It is great, the affect Morrissey has in lives.
So this Kylie "Chick" can go just go Suck an Egg.
She chose her way dig dig dig your hole.

; )

Last edited:
Woke. Jesus.

And it would seem to me she does know how to cope with it, by expressing her feelings in an article.

Also - do you want to elaborate on that '...correct spelling for "you're"' point?
I believe the correct spelling is "yer"

'I flicked open a story on The Guardian last week to find it was the last straw'.

Hmm, that's where you went wrong, gullible Kylie Klein-Nixon...what a load of 'hyperbolics'

<snip> Pity the author or editor doesn't know when to use the correct spelling for "you're".

You are incorrect LOF;
"You're" is correct
Therefore you're incorrect
Librarian should be set on fire for making such an erroneous statement.

o_O

it reads like something a Skinny pseud would write. "For many years i had but one Smiths cassette. Thats right one, cassette, and i listented to it and it had the jangle'". Suddenly a la Skinny pseud she knows everything about everything.:lbf:
Muslim rocks!!:lbf:
My name is Kylie!:lbf:
Im WIDE WAY WOKE!:crazy:

I #Cancelled Morrissey so I understand how this person feels but I lost interest in the story fast. No one cares when you first heard The Smiths.

Unlike Skinny whose life seems to revolve around the internet ( late adolescence) I can’t spare the time to read this. Either a Cuck or a fan, not interested. His work will survive us all.

At least when she trotted out the "Chinese subspecies" bit she did say it was in relation to their treatment of animals. I don't know why throwing two protesters out of his show was the last straw. Sitting at a concert with posters held aloft is disruptive in my book. What did the peoples sitting near them think after paying to attend a concert. It wasn't the labour party conference FFS. And if it was they would have been thrown out quicker. A poster with "bigmouth" on it is aggressively personal and is not making a peaceful point of protest.

Oh it is Not about the way she words her thoughts.. Far from it..
After all the work this human being did . I still respect Morrissey for all the work he has done Present or past.
I may not be a full blown fan having Morrisseys songs in my head and coming out of my mouth. But I can only be grateful for it all His affect in my life was perfect timing.
Where is the respect the appreciation. This Kylie "chick!" (Putting it nicely )
Has gone off her rocker!
Concert are Booming.
I'm even going after 9 yrs!
We All Live Learn take and make great experiences,including Morrissey. Why pinpoint on the bad as she did!
Such a great article with such Lovely Photos... Even her photo standing at Salfords Club or whatever the name is I don't recall...
She went completly SOUTH.To me...
She Sunk like Punk.. Is how I see it..
Yes!!!! " Its really Laughable!!! Ah hahahahaha Ahahahahaha....oh ho ho ho hoe....
Anyhow, I've seen so many teenage girls and boys wearing The Smith's and Morrissey's T's
And what I see about the fans and always have helps them be more out spoken and sure. They talk about Morrissey in a very passionate and sophisticated way. That is great . It is great, the affect Morrissey has in lives.
So this Kylie "Chick" can go just go Suck an Egg.
She chose her way dig dig dig your hole.

; )

Utter gobbledygook.

Are you Jesse Tobias? I remember reading some liner notes that looked a lot like your post...

I agree with Kylie. It hurst, but many of us had enough of him no because I don't share his opinions (I do with many artists), if not cause his opinions are HIGHLY TOXIC To insult other nationalities or people of different political views, defend a right-wing party, to vote for Brexit when he doesn't even live here and to say Nigel Farage could be a good president? He totally lost it!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom