"Dear Morrissey: You're dumped mate" by Kylie Klein-Nixon - stuff.co.nz

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/114503061/dear-morrissey-youre-dumped-mate

One of those stories from the woke about how they now disagree with their favourite artist/writer/musician because their favourite artist/writer/musician expresses a viewpoint or opinion which differs from their world view and they don't know how to cope with that. There was another recent article like this in another New Zealand publication where the author gave up her love for Haruki Murakami because of how he portrayed his female characters. Fiction. It's a dangerous thing. Pity the author or editor doesn't know when to use the correct spelling for "you're".

I have no idea what you're on about - you'll have to translate.
Han är som han är för att människor som du som aldrig fick det han handlar om ändå trodde att du hade någon form av idé. Ditt inlägg har just vunnit den utmärkta utmärkelsen för 2019.

Åh vänta du har också skaffat dig den passiva aggressiva utmärkelsen och kanske Nobelkommittén tee hee tee hee kommer att ge dig något som Greta inte tilldelades för istället valde de en massmordare från Afrika för bra mått.

Charmig!

Morrissey has his base. They will never give him up no matter what he does, but that doesn't change the fact that he is worthless to me. I am not alone.

The lies, bigotry, and inexcusable victim shaming, are just part of it. I don't like the megalomania. The way he desperately tries to associate himself with the classic stars of yesterday. The (mis)appropriation of the images of James Baldwin. The astonishing conviction that his opinions are somehow important to the world. He seems to think he's John Lennon. Not even close...

If you find him worthless, it's a bit odd that you're thinking about him so much.

I'm more impressed that someone as dysfunctional as Morrissey can get himself together enough to do the work.

Don't you have anything to come up with and now you posted the most useless reply in Solo history.

Diploma in the mail.

I didn't understand the point they were making - so if they want a useful reply - they'll have to explain what they mean.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/114503061/dear-morrissey-youre-dumped-mate

One of those stories from the woke about how they now disagree with their favourite artist/writer/musician because their favourite artist/writer/musician expresses a viewpoint or opinion which differs from their world view and they don't know how to cope with that. There was another recent article like this in another New Zealand publication where the author gave up her love for Haruki Murakami because of how he portrayed his female characters. Fiction. It's a dangerous thing. Pity the author or editor doesn't know when to use the correct spelling for "you're".

Since your ass is on fire, why darling are you still alive? Was a failed suicide ? "Nice try" ! Better luck next time. Use kerosene ...it burns longer !

I didn't understand the point they were making - so if they want a useful reply - they'll have to explain what they mean.
So your lice all over you read do they now?
Cheap kiosk litterature telling you to show them my brilliant posts.

If she had ever been dumped by a man she would have never stopped announcing it.

THEY LIVE!

They are in the keyhole. The telly is a portal.

I wonder if she is related to the swedish based murdering terrorist family of Helle Klein and her mad dad?

Kylie Klein Nixon and Sara Passmore were some real chunkers in 2006. Did they consume a lot of murdered animals?

She used to be a sycophantic slag. She's no longer sycophantic.

MOZZER replied to her:

YOU'RE ARSE

Skinny what are you talking about? You are confused and confusing.

Skinny apparently hates Morrissey.

Whereas I like Morrissey & want to rescue him from P.R. disaster.

But also I was having a moan about the state of the UK Labour party because it's even more of a disaster.

So if anyone is against mass migration, the Left no longer only call you 'racist' or 'fascist', but they've added another slur to their lexicon as from now on you are also 'white supremacist'.

At least when she trotted out the "Chinese subspecies" bit she did say it was in relation to their treatment of animals. I don't know why throwing two protesters out of his show was the last straw. Sitting at a concert with posters held aloft is disruptive in my book. What did the peoples sitting near them think after paying to attend a concert. It wasn't the labour party conference FFS. And if it was they would have been thrown out quicker. A poster with "bigmouth" on it is aggressively personal and is not making a peaceful point of protest.

Take no notice, she is a f***ing idiot trying to make a name for herself, she doesn't make any sense at all, protestor? last straw? I mean, really? f***ing idiot!

Jason

Skinny apparently hates Morrissey.

Whereas I like Morrissey & want to rescue him from P.R. disaster.

But also I was having a moan about the state of the UK Labour party because it's even more of a disaster.

Skinny, Moz has no use for your services.

I'm pretty done with all the articles of "I quit Morrissey" and "Morrissey is holding true to himself" that are written by people I've never heard of.

It is like when some super shitty band says "We think The Smiths are overrated."
Meanwhile, they are trying to get $2800 on kickstarter so they can release their shitty 3 song ep.

It feels like people who want to just latch on to someone famous (positively or negatively) to get their name in the paper for free publicity.

These op-eds are not insightful or useful. Whether you're for or against Morrissey at this point these articles are self-serving and are only read by people who already have an opinion on the matter.

she will get her five minutes of fame then fade into the wilderness never to be seen again.IM THROUGH WITH MOZZ,i didn't realise they were in a relationship.

So if anyone is against mass migration, the Left no longer only call you 'racist' or 'fascist', but they've added another slur to their lexicon as from now on you are also 'white supremacist'.

Does the same apply to anyone against mass immigration, or do they call those ppl something else?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom