"Dear Morrissey: You're dumped mate" by Kylie Klein-Nixon - stuff.co.nz

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/114503061/dear-morrissey-youre-dumped-mate

One of those stories from the woke about how they now disagree with their favourite artist/writer/musician because their favourite artist/writer/musician expresses a viewpoint or opinion which differs from their world view and they don't know how to cope with that. There was another recent article like this in another New Zealand publication where the author gave up her love for Haruki Murakami because of how he portrayed his female characters. Fiction. It's a dangerous thing. Pity the author or editor doesn't know when to use the correct spelling for "you're".

I agree with Kylie. It hurst, but many of us had enough of him no because I don't share his opinions (I do with many artists), if not cause his opinions are HIGHLY TOXIC To insult other nationalities or people of different political views, defend a right-wing party, to vote for Brexit when he doesn't even live here and to say Nigel Farage could be a good president? He totally lost it!

Well, that makes you a bit of a hive-mind drone then doesn't it, just like the rest of you brainwashed idiots. If only you had the ability to think for yourself you might be worthy of listening to Morrissey, as it is you should just stick to whatever it is your commie overlords prescribe i.e. Ode to Joy and the cat-calls of your comrades as they circle jerk their way through the 2 minutes hate.

So if anyone is against mass migration, the Left no longer only call you 'racist' or 'fascist', but they've added another slur to their lexicon as from now on you are also 'white supremacist'.
Exactly. I mean wtf is the point of having countries anymore or passports or visas, or locks on your doors for that matter?

When you are that big and look like that using the word dump really is ironic.

Hey honey, Morrissey dumped you decades ago , you daft twat.

How do we know he doesn't vote? He can say anything he wants and do something else. However, even if he doesn't vote he has strongly admitted he supports Brexit, Nigel Farage and the right-wing party For Brexit.
Nobody is asking him to re-think, because he doesn't give the opportunity. He should have the guts to give a proper interview and put the record straight. Some one as intelligent as him should know how to articulate thoughts and when to say or not to say certain things. He often throws the stone and hide the hand, and later play the victim. I've been adoring him since 1984 and now I'm finding it hard to follow him and defend him in a conversation about him. I felt directly insulted by him more than once, because his opinions about... Never mind! He crossed the line!

"Each time you vote, you support the process."

Calling someone dear that you've dumped feels like a half hearted attempt and like living in denial.

Exactly. I mean wtf is the point of having countries anymore or passports or visas, or locks on your doors for that matter?

"You'll see if your poor and your White.
Best stay out of sight.
Never go outside, never at night.
Best stay out of sight.
If your poor and your White.
Best stay out of sight.....dont you dare go.
In mexico....Oh No ! ...I dare you to go...
To mexico."

I see Trill's being been doing his due diligence adding down votes for every one of my last five posts. We never see this twat actually posting anything though. Why is that you think?

I see Trill's being been doing his due diligence adding down votes for every one of my last five posts. We never see this twat actually posting anything though. Why is that you think?
He’s a reactionary. He has nothing to contribute, so he just smears his excrement everywhere.

But not one post?
He knows what the response would be. The man is a walking open goal. Posting would leave him exposed. His knowledge of Morrissey is incredibly limited.

I’ve been coming to this site for about 17 years (I think). I joined simply because I recognised it was being wilfully hijacked by people committed to ending Morrissey’s career rather than enjoying it. Trill represents the insurrection perfectly: ill informed and highly impressionable. In a word, daft.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom