"Dear Teeth..."

teeth

This Is For Advice

All Of My Friends Ask Me for advice so Now it's your Turn.....

Ask Away! I Will Reply Quickly and Love To Help!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

When penerating an anus with a cucumber, is it best to use lubrication or just force it in? Or would you recommend maybe using fruit juice to go with the fruit and veg theme of the cucumber?

Dear Teeth,

I have a problem. What should I do?

Thanks,

Desperate In Chicago

Tell Me Your Troubles. :) Relax, go for a jog......You seem to have deep troubles, Desperate In Chicago, I feel you need a break from the grocery store. Don't feel bad about it, tell them you can't go, stick to The Budget...Follow these steps and you will feel a lift off your shoulders Instantly....

How do I, well you know

It's In You :)

When penerating an anus with a cucumber, is it best to use lubrication or just force it in? Or would you recommend maybe using fruit juice to go with the fruit and veg theme of the cucumber?

Do not Use Lubrication.....!!!!!!!!!! Mix Fruit into the Cucumber....:) Eat With Caution and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?

Well I have considered trying if the blood from the intital insertion would be enough to slide the rest of the vegatable in with relative ease.

Edit: Many thanks for the advice teeth! I can't wait till Boy George pops over for tea and buscuits on Thursday now! :D

Tell Me Your Troubles. :) Relax, go for a jog......You seem to have deep troubles, Desperate In Chicago, I feel you need a break from the grocery store. Don't feel bad about it, tell them you can't go, stick to The Budget...Follow these steps and you will feel a lift off your shoulders Instantly....

It's In You :)

Such vague answers. :):tears:
You've just restored my faith in mankind.

It's In You :)[/QUOTE]

Ahh, that's better! Thank you so much

Ouch! Oh no...

Should I only floss after eating Candy Floss, or is it suitable at other times?

And the Juicy questions arrive....

Warning: This toothpaste Should Not Be Used in place of Floss...Continue your flossing Routine as usual. :)

If I Go There Will Be Trouble, and If I Stay It Will Be Double.

Why do you type all your responses out in Title Case, making everything look like a song title? Are you a frustrated lyricist?

Tags
ask me anything go teeth!!!!!!!!! oh no
Back
Top Bottom