Deception

At the Smithsfest at the ICA in London back in March, I met a girl. She was there with her boyfriend at the time. The three of us got to talking and were getting along pretty well. It turned out that we were all planning on going to the same show a couple of weeks later. The girl gave me her number and told me to get in touch nearer to the show and that we would all meet up for a drink beforehand.

I texted her the day of the show and she said they'd meet me at a bar near the venue. I get there and it's just her. She tells me that her boyfriend got sick and couldn't make it. All that evening she was being very flirty with me and grinding up against me during the show. Afterwards she tried to kiss me and suggested that I go back to her place. I said I wouldn't because she had a boyfriend and I didn't want to be the kind of scumbag that does something like that. I worded it slightly differently so as to not make it sound like I thought she was a scumbag too for suggesting it.

A few nights later she calls me up to tell me that she and her boyfriend had broken up and asks to meet up with me. Knowing what I did of her character, I should have said no. But I didn't. We met up, had a few drinks and ended up back at her place.

We continue meeting up and having sex pretty regularly. There were times where it felt like we were pretty much living together with the amount of time she was spending at my place or me at hers.

Then just over a week ago I go out food shopping and see her at a coffeeshop with her "ex" boyfriend, pretty much sitting on his lap with her tongue down his throat.

I waited for a text telling me that she didn't want to see me anymore but it didn't come. The next day she showed up at my house after work like she normally did. I didn't say anything. I was waiting to see if she would. She didn't. She arrived and jumped in the shower. I took this opportunity to look at her phone and I discovered texts back and forth between her and her "ex" for the entire time we'd been together. And pictures. And videos. Lots of them. I sent a few of the pictures to my phone along with the number for her "ex". Don't know why. Evidence, I guess. I put her phone back and went downstairs.

She gets out of the shower and wants to have sex. So we do. So I'm an idiot.

The next day I send her a message saying I can't see her that day. I do the same thing for a few days. She keeps asking if something is wrong. I'm not responding.

Then a couple of days ago I had an idea and texted her, apologising for my distance and telling her that I have a friend in Manchester who is out of the country for a few days and that we could stay at his house and go up for the Star & Garter night tomorrow. Make a dirty long weekend out of it. I don't have a friend in Manchester. I told her that I would have to go up early to meet my friend and get the keys from him but that she could take a coach leaving from Victoria coach station at 17:00, arriving into Manchester at 22:05. I told her I would meet her at the coach station and we could get a taxi to my friend's house. I told her I would get her the coach ticket, a single, and then we'd take the train back on Sunday evening. She agreed.

So right now she's on a coach that should arrive in Manchester in a couple of hours and I'm sat on my sofa in London, writing this.

When she's about half an hour away I'm going to send her one of the pictures that I got from her phone. I'm going to tell her that she can f*** off. I'm also going to send her boyfriend one of the pictures that I took and explain to him what she's been doing to both of us.

So did I go too far? I don't f***ing care.

tumblr_mqbp0t0Cox1s41gzxo1_500.jpg

At the Smithsfest at the ICA in London back in March, I met a girl. She was there with her boyfriend at the time. The three of us got to talking and were getting along pretty well. It turned out that we were all planning on going to the same show a couple of weeks later. The girl gave me her number and told me to get in touch nearer to the show and that we would all meet up for a drink beforehand.

I texted her the day of the show and she said they'd meet me at a bar near the venue. I get there and it's just her. She tells me that her boyfriend got sick and couldn't make it. All that evening she was being very flirty with me and grinding up against me during the show. Afterwards she tried to kiss me and suggested that I go back to her place. I said I wouldn't because she had a boyfriend and I didn't want to be the kind of scumbag that does something like that. I worded it slightly differently so as to not make it sound like I thought she was a scumbag too for suggesting it.

A few nights later she calls me up to tell me that she and her boyfriend had broken up and asks to meet up with me. Knowing what I did of her character, I should have said no. But I didn't. We met up, had a few drinks and ended up back at her place.

We continue meeting up and having sex pretty regularly. There were times where it felt like we were pretty much living together with the amount of time she was spending at my place or me at hers.

Then just over a week ago I go out food shopping and see her at a coffeeshop with her "ex" boyfriend, pretty much sitting on his lap with her tongue down his throat.

I waited for a text telling me that she didn't want to see me anymore but it didn't come. The next day she showed up at my house after work like she normally did. I didn't say anything. I was waiting to see if she would. She didn't. She arrived and jumped in the shower. I took this opportunity to look at her phone and I discovered texts back and forth between her and her "ex" for the entire time we'd been together. And pictures. And videos. Lots of them. I sent a few of the pictures to my phone along with the number for her "ex". Don't know why. Evidence, I guess. I put her phone back and went downstairs.

The next day I send her a message saying I can't see her that day. I do the same thing for a few days. She keeps asking if something is wrong. I'm not responding.

Then a couple of days ago I had an idea and texted her, apologising for my distance and telling her that I have a friend in Manchester who is out of the country for a few days and that we could stay at his house and go up for the Star & Garter night tomorrow. Make a dirty long weekend out of it. I don't have a friend in Manchester. I told her that I would have to go up early to meet my friend and get the keys from him but that she could take a coach leaving from Victoria coach station at 17:00, arriving into Manchester at 22:05. I told her I would meet her at the coach station and we could get a taxi to my friend's house. I told her I would get her the coach ticket, a single, and then we'd take the train back on Sunday evening. She agreed.

So right now she's on a coach that should arrive in Manchester in a couple of hours and I'm sat on my sofa in London, writing this.

When she's about half an hour away I'm going to send her one of the pictures that I got from her phone. I'm going to tell her that she can f*** off. I'm also going to send her boyfriend one of the pictures that I took and explain to him what she's been doing to both of us.

f***ing brilliant. You should have gotten her mother and father's numbers too, for extra punishment. I'm sure they'd love to see pictures of their slag daughter.

Keep us updated as to how this turns out. Brilliant.

Well played.

Hope you're not too bummed out though. Keep your chin up and play her like she tried to play you. Actually, f***ing RUIN her.

Haha that's ace, I don't think you've gone too far the, bitch deserves it! If she's willing to be that devious with you then that's her problem, not yours.

Hats off sir!

Last edited:
good job

epic story, will read to grandchildren

in before she meets someone else tomorrow night at the smiths disco and the cycle continues...

Eh? I must have miseed a bit. Why are you an idiot?

If you found out but were not deeply emotionally attached then surely... It's just a bunk up. Why not just carry on?

Because while I wasn't "deeply emotionally attached" I at least thought that what we had was more than what it turned out to be. I thought that she was thinking along similar lines. I don't want to be led by my dick.

And an update for anyone interested. I haven't heard back from her. The "ex" texted me back though, thanking me for letting me know. He also said that she'd cheated on him before.

Take what you can from it. Learn from it. Move on.

Note to self. Don't eff with "itsverycold".

Nice one.

And for anyone on the edge of their seat wondering what was happening, she was round here today. I told her to f*** off. I also got a text from her boyfriend saying that she'd been round to see him. I assume he told her to f*** off too.