Defy the Morrissey-fan stereotype in this thread!

Speaking of B Spears, am I the only one who thinks her "i'm not a girl..." video is similar to "november spawned a monster" :D

I just youtubed it :eek: It does all look eerily familiar!

HAAHAA!!! But Britney forgot to hump a pile of rocks and suck on a chocolate bar!

Oh a virgin wouldn't hump a rock, celibate people however...

I like Phil Collins

I was dancing to "easy lover "earlier while doing the dishes...

as for more..

after my smiths and moz collection,I think I adore my time life soft rock collection the most.To the outside world I may be some indie and britpop fan,but oh...
I love 70's soft rock.

I was dancing to "easy lover "earlier while doing the dishes...

as for more..

after my smiths and moz collection,I think I adore my time life soft rock collection the most.To the outside world I may be some indie and britpop fan,but oh...
I love 70's soft rock.

Thanks for the visual. No really, thank you :D I was listening to Hello, I must be going on my way home tonight :)

Soft rock. Awesome. I love disco...tho I don't collect it ;)

well I just got the time life collection .you know it I am sure...
everyone has seen the add.

I also have a love of michael mcdonald,none of his motown covers,but his early stuff,"what a fool believes" is tight.
haha

I have a pompadour... wait no. I don't listen to the radio... nope. Hmm this is harder than it seems. :confused:

well I just got the time life collection .you know it I am sure...
everyone has seen the add.

I also have a love of michael mcdonald,none of his motown covers,but his early stuff,"what a fool believes" is tight.
haha

ive sat and watched that whole lifetime collection infomercial about 8 times. is that the one where Air Supply host?

I listen to everything. Except Creed. I hate Creed.

And I love Elton John. :eek:

hahaha. so sad i know that.

i actually like all of them. i like the 50s one, where all the old people are reminiscing in the diner.

I get stuck watching those, too. There really isn't much that I won't listen to. I love 50's music. Buddy Holly and Roy Orbison are a couple of my faves.

hahaha. so sad i know that.

i actually like all of them. i like the 50s one, where all the old people are reminiscing in the diner.

Hahah yes!!

Well the 50's one is semi cool,the soft rock one...not so much.

But,
I say,anyone who doesn't listen to Key Largo and doesn't feel something,is dead inside.

Hahaha

Can you tell I am out drinking?

Hahah yes!!

But,
I say,anyone who doesn't listen to Key Largo and doesn't feel something,is dead inside.

Hahaha

mmmmm, im jealous

what are you drinking?

Hahah yes!!

But,

Hahaha

"Sailin' away to Key Largooooo!"

*hic*

i'm a big fan of Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Madonna, and Donna Summer, and i also like Vanessa Williams, Olivia Newton-John, Toni Braxton and Whitney Houston.

you think they're all shit, but i enjoy them.

when I hear Key Largo i think of the Beach Boys playing with Uncle Jesse

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Aruba, Jamaica, ooo I wanna take you
To Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go?

Tags
fans
Back
Top Bottom