Denver, CO - Mission Ballroom (Sep. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / I Am Hated For Loving / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Wedding Bell Blues / I Wish You Lonely / Lady Willpower / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // How Soon Is Now?

(Songs known to have been played).

Setlist courtesy of Anon, @SuedeMoz, FWD & setlist.fm

Last edited:
People need to move on or stay pathetic. I cannot believe that people in their 50's are rubbing up against 18 year olds at gigs.
It makes me sick to the stomach.

Move on!
Your stomach is sick from all the jizz spunked there by your father. Hence the self loathing. The only thing you rub up against is your stroke victim mother who can't touch the alarm button on her hospital bed. Go find a lift shaft.

Your stomach is sick from all the jizz spunked there by your father. Hence the self loathing. The only thing you rub up against is your stroke victim mother who can't touch the alarm button on her hospital bed. Go find a lift shaft.
You should try a bit harder and say something useful but instead you chose to be 12 all your life. I can only imagine how you dress.

"move over grandpa we want to see the band".

What a braindead wankstain you are. Loser. I feel sorry for a disease like you.
I wonder what kind of disease old men like you are spreading at gigs so the poor young ones have their entire childhood violated by your presence.

Going to gigs and record shops in your 50's I am dying from laughter here. I bet a well dressed businessman has a coffee break by his office window looking at you going "can you believe that loser" to his colleague.

"Some never grow up but he could use a visit to Primark".

"Back to work and let us make millions last time I went to a gig Madonna was not some old gran" (laugh laugh).

hqdefault.jpg

….so yet another thread is permitted to descend to the depths of vulgarity & toxicity.
Good grief...why do we come here?

You are just vile posting this kinda thing...go away & take a good look in the mirror.
If you're old enough to have children, I really hope they aren't able to identify you from this.
Shameful thing to post.
Mods should remove this, & you permanently. Disgusting.

You are just vile posting this kinda thing...go away & take a good look in the mirror.
If you're old enough to have children, I really hope they aren't able to identify you from this.
Shameful thing to post.
Mods should remove this, & you permanently. Disgusting.
Live & let live.

For those of you wondering what I've talked about in my review, this video (starting at about 3:30) explains how the stage can change to accommodate different sized shows. The Morrissey show was far smaller than other shows I've been to here.

I can only speak for myself.
I just love Morrissey. There you have it. And on a Morrissey fansite too. And I love that this person who posted about their first Morrissey concert loved him too.
I have no idea what you mean by fishing, unless you misspelled phishing which still doesn't make sense in this context.

My Captcha to solve was 'downward slope.'
That accurately describes the 'fishing' poster's mental state.

I thought it was a great show. Looking forward to seeing the 4k videos.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom