Denver, CO - Mission Ballroom (Sep. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / I Am Hated For Loving / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Wedding Bell Blues / I Wish You Lonely / Lady Willpower / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // How Soon Is Now?

(Songs known to have been played).

Setlist courtesy of Anon, @SuedeMoz, FWD & setlist.fm

Last edited:
You really have been taken in by some of the shit Vegan spouts, i thought you were smarter than that. A quick online search will tell you that Peter (skinny) has a very good job in the pharma industry. People are allowed their own views and if you don't like his, put him on ignore.
pissoff skinny we don't need your shite here.

Good to see Fatty in the setlist.
Lyric change as well :thumb: instead of fatty he sang Baldy :handpointright::oldman::handpointleft:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You really have been taken in by some of the shit Vegan spouts, i thought you were smarter than that. A quick online search will tell you that Peter (skinny) has a very good job in the pharma industry. People are allowed their own views and if you don't like his, put him on ignore.

You online search Peter in your spare time? Jesus, Surface...have some fecking self-respect. The bloke is a pompous, pointless twat and you know it.

As I scan the screen I find only 1 so far

Hopefully more will come around soon, but I guess we should get a playlist first

Normally things improve with age.
What a 4kin racket. Daylight robbery. Why would anyone waste their cash on this shite?
The singing is now even worse than the 4kin band.

Best thing you Yankee's could do for Steve at this stage of his career is stop posting clips and snaps :handpointright::oldman::handpointleft:
We're all laughing at you back here, trust me :rofl:

Can someone please put Steve up to date.
Thatcher and the miners strike was thirty odd years ago.
We're now fighting against Fracking for shale gas.
:handpointright::oldman::handpointleft: Baldy bastard's losing the plot now.

Oh Alderley Edge Steve :rolleyes: nothing to answer for anymore.

The More You Ignore Me..

FWD.

(N2S: TMYIMTCIG, Paris, Some Say, Chain Gang, HSIN, Hated For Loving, Willpower, That Joke, Lonely)

JUMPING JUDY AN ENORMOUS CROWD!!!!:rock::rock:

THE SKINNIES ARE HAVING MAJOR DEPRESSION.:lbf:
VERY SAD TIME FOR THEM.:lbf:

No one is here again. Crowd about 2/3 capacity at best. Wonderful CAIR and consquenceofsound were right again.
Shaming this Islamophobe is finally doing its job.
Cancel Culture is here. No one will be spared, until ALL bigots like Morrissey lose their power.
Twitter and social media has done more wonderful things for society than Morrissey's "veganism".

:straightface:

Skinny are you depressed over at the Mosque:crazy:

HUGE CROWD :rock:

Yet you quite happily paid your $80 to attend? I'm guessing that you also bought a T-Shirt and will be proudly wearing it to school today. Seems like you have a few issues...and not just with basic literacy.

Surface has never been to a show in his life as he doesnt really exist being a troll pseudonym.
The Skinny pseudonyms have many issues: Islam, depression and insanity being the main ones.:lbf:

You online search Peter in your spare time? Jesus, Surface...have some fecking self-respect. The bloke is a pompous, pointless twat and you know it.

collecting dole is skinny/surface job.;)

Two things thick c***, I don't need to search anything about Peter, he's been on the site a long time, so most of the longer term members know about him. However there are dicks on here who spout all sorts of bollocks about the bloke, when a quick search will show that they are incorrect.

On your other point, everyone has a right to an opinion.

Skinny make yourself useful and find a job.

no I got in free, i was a +1.
ex-smiths fan, i just wanted to see him live once to watch his car crash of a career making its final roll.

Crikey !
You poor thing. Must have been a huge shock for you having to witness that racket.
Get well soon.

totally Skinny. first he quotes posts he claim to have blocked
and now he says he hasnt googled himself after saying he had
a post ago.
Skinny seek help

Why yes, yes I do and he can be what ever as long as he keeps putting out music I like .....now get lost and quit hiding behind the curtain ....obviously you do the same thing to even be here if you think that. so what's worse me collecting music or you hounding on a site where you despise a artist.....hhhhmmmmmm

Two things thick c***, I don't need to search anything about Peter, he's been on the site a long time, so most of the longer term members know about him. However there are dicks on here who spout all sorts of bollocks about the bloke, when a quick search will show that they are incorrect.

On your other point, everyone has a right to an opinion.

Why would anybody in their right mind - except you - ever want to to know anything about MentalUnclePeter? He is nothing. You seem to be expending a lot of energy and anger defending someone who is routinely mocked and ridiculed on here - 99% of which is totally deserved.

Unless, of course, as most people suspect, you are Peter using yet another pseudonym.

Why yes, yes I do and he can be what ever as long as he keeps putting out music I like .....now get lost and quit hiding behind the curtain ....obviously you do the same thing to even be here if you think that. so what's worse me collecting music or you hounding on a site where you despise a artist.....hhhhmmmmmm

I think that you might have confused things a little. The comment was not about Morrissey. I was asking Surface why he felt the need to search for details of his boyfriend MentalLoonySkinny on line. Surface replied with an extremely witty and thought provoking response...as he always does.

totally Skinny. first he quotes posts he claim to have blocked
and now he says he hasnt googled himself after saying he had
a post ago.
Skinny seek help

Do you realise that your IP Hash shows that you are the same person posting multiple times about the same thing?

No one is here again. Crowd about 2/3 capacity at best. Wonderful CAIR and consquenceofsound were right again.
Shaming this Islamophobe is finally doing its job.
Cancel Culture is here. No one will be spared, until ALL bigots like Morrissey lose their power.
Twitter and social media has done more wonderful things for society than Morrissey's "veganism".

Why are you there if you hate him?

Back
Top Bottom