Denver, CO - Mission Ballroom (Sep. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / I Am Hated For Loving / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Wedding Bell Blues / I Wish You Lonely / Lady Willpower / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // How Soon Is Now?

(Songs known to have been played).

Setlist courtesy of Anon, @SuedeMoz, FWD & setlist.fm

Last edited:
No one is here again. Crowd about 2/3 capacity at best. Wonderful CAIR and consquenceofsound were right again.
Shaming this Islamophobe is finally doing its job.
Cancel Culture is here. No one will be spared, until ALL bigots like Morrissey lose their power.
Twitter and social media has done more wonderful things for society than Morrissey's "veganism".

The More You Ignore Me..

FWD.

(N2S: TMYIMTCIG, Paris, Some Say, Chain Gang, HSIN, Hated For Loving, Willpower, That Joke, Lonely)

No one is here again. Crowd about 2/3 capacity at best. Wonderful CAIR and consquenceofsound were right again.
Cancel Culture is here. No one will be spared, until ALL bigots like Morrissey lose their power.
Twitter and social media has done more wonderful things for society than Morrissey's "veganism".
Such an asinine comment. People aren’t selling out Morrissey’s shows because his last album was hardly worth listening to much less seeing those songs played live. He still has extremely successful tours here in the US on reputation alone. Most Americans don’t give a f*** about his politics or European politics in general so to even think that you f***tard culture canceling idiots move the needle with most people is completely overestimating your simplistic views of how things should be. Most People work and are too absorbed in their own lives to think that you idiots in the far left and those idiots on the far right are doing anything more than mentally masturbating themselves into euphoria on social media

So you were at the show then? :p

Last edited:
How Soon:

916d196fd13cbc21d3fd0c1f003a06ac.jpg

Hated For Loving (4th item):

Nobody has signed in to setlist.fm today yet to update, so the setlist might emerge later. Goodnight.

Last edited:
Someone get this clown to a safe space

Someone get this clown to a safe space
Due to the wonder of social media, world will be EVERYONE'S safe space, 5+ years from now!
Your private and public life will be inseparable.
Can't wait to have people's lives ruined for their bigoted opinions!
As lil donni drumpt would say, "Yer fired!"
EVERYONE will be nice from now on.
No more punching down comedy.
EVERYONE will be safe and welcomed, doesnt that sound nice?

During the show Morrissey said that David Johansen (New York Dolls) was in the intensive care unit and "fighting to be amongst us". However, googling has come up with nothing. Can anyone confirm this?

During the show Morrissey said that David Johansen (New York Dolls) was in the intensive care unit and "fighting to be amongst us". However, googling has come up with nothing. Can anyone confirm this?
Nothing via usual sources.
Sylvain Sylvain (Mizrahi) has been receiving treatment for cancer, but not seen anything about David.
Regards,
FWD.

Skinny sewage.

Yet you quite happily paid your $80 to attend? I'm guessing that you also bought a T-Shirt and will be proudly wearing it to school today. Seems like you have a few issues...and not just with basic literacy.

Yet you quite happily paid your $80 to attend? I'm guessing that you also bought a T-Shirt and will be proudly wearing it to school today. Seems like you have a few issues...and not just with basic literacy.

No, don't get fooled, it's skinny propaganda again, as usual spreading poison from behind his twisted keyboard...he's a hater; you'll see more of this type of post under various guises if you observe closely.
He didn't attend; he couldn't as he resides in some hole in the UK, & doesn't even have the $80 anyway, & no way could he afford a t-shirt...he lives on handouts mainly.
For some reason (parental rejection, societal rejection, unrequited love, whatever, who cares really), he has taken it upon himself to spearhead a hate campaign against Moz, using this site as the primary vehicle. For some reason he isn't banned. Remarkable...but then again inflammatory comments increase traffic on this site. It's just unfortunate that genuine fans have to wade through his bile.
Can you believe this same, hateful & sad person was, at one time, a moderator on here? Yep, apparently it's true...a sad little man who spreads bile, has time on his hands...

no I got in free, i was a +1.
ex-smiths fan, i just wanted to see him live once to watch his car crash of a career making its final roll.

No, don't get fooled, it's skinny propaganda again, as usual spreading poison from behind his twisted keyboard...he's a hater; you'll see more of this type of post under various guises if you observe closely.
He didn't attend; he couldn't as he resides in some hole in the UK, & doesn't even have the $80 anyway, & no way could he afford a t-shirt...he lives on handouts mainly.
For some reason (parental rejection, societal rejection, unrequited love, whatever, who cares really), he has taken it upon himself to spearhead a hate campaign against Moz, using this site as the primary vehicle. For some reason he isn't banned. Remarkable...but then again inflammatory comments increase traffic on this site. It's just unfortunate that genuine fans have to wade through his bile.
Can you believe this same, hateful & sad person was, at one time, a moderator on here? Yep, apparently it's true...a sad little man who spreads bile, has time on his hands...

You really have been taken in by some of the shit Vegan spouts, i thought you were smarter than that. A quick online search will tell you that Peter (skinny) has a very good job in the pharma industry. People are allowed their own views and if you don't like his, put him on ignore.

Have you broken into mummy’s sherry cabinet again??

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom