Denver, CO - Mission Ballroom (Sep. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / I Am Hated For Loving / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Wedding Bell Blues / I Wish You Lonely / Lady Willpower / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // How Soon Is Now?

(Songs known to have been played).

Setlist courtesy of Anon, @SuedeMoz, FWD & setlist.fm

Last edited:
Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Am Hated For Loving / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get / Lady Willpower / Jack The Ripper /Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / The Bullfighter Dies / Wedding Bell Blues / If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me / Morning Starship / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself // How Soon Is Now?

*please note* information hasn't been forthcoming yet with a full list.
The following has been gleamed from a partial setlist.fm post, trawling IG videos and a post in the thread - not in any order.
This will be amended asap.

Setlist courtesy of Anon, @SuedeMoz, FWD & setlist.fm

It was closer to this order

Alma Matters
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Hairdresser On Fire
I Am Hated For Loving
Back On The Chain Gang
Morning Starship
The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get
Wedding Bell Blues
I Wish You Lonely
Lady Willpower
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me
The Bullfighter Dies
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Some Say I Got Devil
Jack The Ripper
Everyday Is Like Sunday
// How Soon Is Now?

no I got in free, i was a +1.
ex-smiths fan, i just wanted to see him live once to watch his car crash of a career making its final roll.
It must be great when your life has such purpose and meaning.

Can someone please put Steve up to date.
Thatcher and the miners strike was thirty odd years ago.
We're now fighting against Fracking for shale gas.
:handpointright::oldman::handpointleft: Baldy bastard's losing the plot now.

Oh Alderley Edge Steve :rolleyes: nothing to answer for anymore.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
And yet here you are....
Who's we?
You spend a lot of time on Morrissey solo for such an Eco Warrior.

I was there last night and I really enjoyed it a lot. It was my first Moz show so maybe that is why I really loved it compared to the last review posted.
I was in the back on the tiered seating and everyone was singing along and having a great time.
I only paid about 60 for my ticket and I think it was worth it!
It seemed fairly full to me but I was unaware you could move the stage closer etc.
Would definitely see him again if I get the chance.

.......can be described as Skinny, or Zelig or Surface or Eldrtich or So old.com or left nut or Holloway...or 2 dozen anons......

Funny how c***s like you and Mozmarr join the site 8 to12 weeks ago and think you’re experts on members who have been here for 10 years plus. f*** off back to where you came from you boring wanker.

I was there last night and I really enjoyed it a lot. It was my first Moz show so maybe that is why I really loved it compared to the last review posted.
I was in the back on the tiered seating and everyone was singing along and having a great time.
It seemed fairly full to me but I was unaware you could move the stage closer etc.
That's terrific you got to see him for the first time last night.
His voice and wide mix of songs make him one of the most entertaining and interesting artists out there at present.
Long may he thrive.

Funny how c***s like you and Mozmarr join the site 8 to12 weeks ago and think you’re experts on members who have been here for 10 years plus. f*** off back to where you came from you boring wanker.

Why do you swear all the time?

Because I can if I want to?

Well, I sued someone once due to his disrespectful attitude on twitter and I won the case(easy money hehe). It means swearing someone directly is a crime-at least in Turkey. And it means, my friend, you can’t.

That's terrific you got to see him for the first time last night.
His voice and wide mix of songs make him one of the most entertaining and interesting artists out there at present.
Long may he thrive.
Are you both on his payroll. You are so fishing. I could THROW UP.

Well, I sued someone once due to his disrespectful attitude on twitter and I won the case(easy money hehe). It means swearing someone directly is a crime-at least in Turkey. And it means, my friend, you can’t.

I can do what I want thank you.

(Repeat info, but via Official FB).
FWD.

I think that you might have confused things a little. The comment was not about Morrissey. I was asking Surface why he felt the need to search for details of his boyfriend MentalLoonySkinny on line. Surface replied with an extremely witty and thought provoking response...as he always does.
You are right ,I did......but heck all this bickering and I haven't found anything about the show....its really getting bad.....if the post dont concern the topic cant a moderater expel the post and either delete it or why not start a thread of why they hate Morrissey if it means that much to let everyone knows there feelings. But please let us talk about the show without this immature stupid posts.....please someone take action the time is now...why let 1 or 2 people with 7 or 8 names mess this site up...I do agree with different opinions but stay on topic whether it's this thread or a different thread.

I’m so pleased you really enjoyed your first Morrissey concert. Welcome to the mad house....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom